Best story you've read recently

Vintage_DM

Experienced
What are some of the best stories you've found here at Lit? My all-time favorite is 'Bandit.' To me, it's a great read. A new story I like is 'The Teacher's Husband.' Again well written. Some folks didn't appreciate the ending, but I understand and like the mike drop style ending. I've used that type of ending myself. It says it all, end of story. Anyway what are yours?

To nudge this thread back on the tracks, (nice work, Em 😉) ...

I am behind on reading because I'm working away on a new story.

But have been enjoying @seraph_nocturne 's The Dead World series, and the Hot & Fuzzy series by @Emilymcplugger , which I really need to get back to.

@EmilyMiller already knows I love her stories, so I won't suck up to her any more than I already do. :😜

If by "recently" you mean in the last few weeks, I'd say "Carol and the Carpet Guy" by Hofeeder. The story is told in four short parts and it is a rather dirty and fun read (and not only because of its anal orientation). The author also has quite the eccentric imagination as his other stories prove, especially "Honey, I Shrunk Your Pussy!", but that one goes completely bonkers in the later parts, hence I wouldn't just recommend it to every reader. Besides that, the author also seems to have quite the ego as his comments on his own stories prove, but maybe you cannot have one (imagination extraordinaire) without the other (amour propre)?

Hofeeder also has a Mature story ("Two Lonely Women") if that's more your preferred line of reading on LIT, @Vintage_DM!

Just this past weekend, I read, Everything That Rises Must Converge by Flannery O'Connor—nine short stories of the best in Southern Gothic you can find.

Oh, you mean on here. Ummm, been a bit remiss in my reading here.

I don't read much on here, but these stand out

Hyena Girl by Msnatalie99 I read this as a 'story exchange' with the author, and one of the reasons I think it was excellent is you could not get further away from my personal tastes/experience/festishes than this, but I really enjoyed it. The dialogue and banter between the characters makes it really come to life

https://literotica.com/s/hyena-girl

Ghost in a Jar Mateo Parks

This is in I/T but has a serious horror vibe. When it comes to anything meant to be on the darker side I judge it by did it give me the "feel", and this one did.

https://literotica.com/s/ghost-in-a-jar

If by "recently" you mean in the last few weeks, I'd say "Carol and the Carpet Guy" by Hofeeder. The story is told in four short parts and it is a rather dirty and fun read (and not only because of its anal orientation). The author also has quite the eccentric imagination as his other stories prove, especially "Honey, I Shrunk Your Pussy!", but that one goes completely bonkers in the later parts, hence I wouldn't just recommend it to every reader. Besides that, the author also seems to have quite the ego as his comments on his own stories prove, but maybe you cannot have one (imagination extraordinaire) without the other (amour propre)?

Hofeeder also has a Mature story ("Two Lonely Women") if that's more your preferred line of reading on LIT, @Vintage_DM!
Sir - You can recent as you wish. If you will the rise of man is a recent aberration in the history of Earth.

Menoates's Eden Protocols is one of the best sci-fi series I've read on Literotica, and one of the very few series I've read on here start to finish in one sitting. It's a smart, sexy, fun take on the bimboification trope, affecting both men and women on board a colonization ship as it makes its way through space. I love the deliberate pacing, which isn't slow, but which turns the crank (heheh) on its intelligent lead little by little while keeping her both cognizant of what's happening to her mind as well as her moral corruption. It is highly recommended.

Back