Best MMF story?

http://english.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=752570&page=submissions

This is a link to a new author, but it appears all, if not the great majority, of his work fits this thread to a T. I've read through a couple, and they're quite good, and should do for most of you horny folks out there what they're supposed to do.

He doesn't know I've put this here, but I haven't found one writer yet who's been upset that their story has been put out before a wider audience.

This is my MFM fantasy--it is a continuation of other stories--

We had arrived the night before at our destination, an out of the way cozy bed and breakfast. After a candlelit dinner, we made slow love in a romantic four poster bed strewn with rose petals. We had breakfast in bed-- each other-- then room service. We spent the rest of the day walking along the coastline, kissing and laughing, enjoying the little time we have alone together.
Late that night, you wake me and lead me outside along the garden paths, to a spot near the garden maze, where you have a soft blanket laid out and a bucket of champagne. I ask you if this is the surprise you had for me. You smile mysteriously and ask me to get undressed as you begin to do so yourself. We are naked, and you take me in your arms and kiss me, so sweetly. You break from our kiss and tell me to lay down on the blanket. I turn from you, but notice the maze. I smile looking up at you and run into the maze telling you, that if I am caught, you can have your way with me. At first I feel a little scared. It is dark and foreboding in the maze, but the anticipation of you hunting me down and capturing me, having your way with me, excites me like nothing ever has. I walk quickly through the twists and turns of the maze when I hear a noise behind me. I turn quickly and start walking backwards hoping it is you and not some animal. Suddenly, I feel arms enveloping me one across my breasts and another covering my mouth pulling me backwards against a hard masculine form. A mouth kisses my neck from behind and the hand across my chest begins kneading my breasts while the other one that was across my mouth pulls my hair to turn my head for a kiss. It is a rough kiss, and I realize to my horror, that this is not the taste, touch, smell of my lover. I push against this unknown male, trying to turn my body to flail my fists against him when I hear my lover's voice.
You come to me, the other man releases me and I run to your arms. You hold me stroking my back and tell me this was my surprise--to be with two men. I look at you and you smile at me tenderly. I look at the other man--and I recognize him. It is one of your friends that I flirt with on occasion. He smiles at me, and my eyes travel down to his manhood, hard and proud. I smile at you and kiss you, thrilled at the gift you have given me and turn, walking over to your friend. He pulls me to him and kisses me, he is rougher and less refined than you are as a lover, but I like it. I start to kiss and lick my way down his chest and abdomen until I reach his thick dick and kiss it, licking it and then engulfing it, moaning. I love the taste of cock. I am sliding my mouth up and down on your friend's cock and you come up behind me. Your friend pulls away long enough to get on his knees and stick his dick in my face and I hungerly mouth it. Slurping and sucking on his shaft wet from my saliva. I am basically on all fours and your friend is rubbing my tits with one hand, tweaking my nipples while holding my head as it goes back and forth on his knob. "Fuck, you sure can suck a cock, darling" your friend blurts hoarsley. You have kneeled behind me and had begun fingering me, my pussy is so juicy and you guide your cock into me and begin pounding me rhythmically calling my name and growling, caressing my ass. Your friend begins to fuck my face, telling me what a good cocksucker I am, how he is going to shoot his cum all over me, and he does, pulling out of my mouth and spurting cream all over my tits and face. I open my mouth to get a taste...mmmmmmm. You, my lover are so turned on by your friends use of me, that you quicken your thrusts and as you feel the surge of cum coursing through your dick, you pull out, cumming on my ass and back. When you finish, I smile and sit back on my haunches. I came so many times, I am still throbbing. Having two cocks in me was better than I could ever imagine. You are both breathing heavily, and I am wiping your friend's cum off my face with my fingers and sucking them clean. Your friend's cock is hard again and he looks at the two of us, and asks, "May I?" You look at me and I smile and say yes. Your friend comes to me and kneels, kissing me and pushing me down to the ground. He moves his mouth to my breasts, greedily sucking and biting on them, my legs are spread and I can feel his hard dick poking at me, searching. He moves above me and takes my legs, spreading me furthur apart, my knees up near my face. He is on one knee and the other leg is bent his foot holding my leg on that side of my body in place. My privates are up in the air and he holds his dick down and starts filling my hot and wet cunt with his thickness. You are watching, and your dick is hard you love seeing your friend fuck me, his dick all wet and shiny when he almost pulls it out by the bright moonlight before it dives into me again and again. You are stroking yourself and telling him to fuck me hard and fill me with his cum. I am more excited than I have ever been in my life and I am moaning, yelling his name and yours begging him to fuck me harder while I play with my tits. He slides in and out, in and out, we can all hear and see his pulsating cock descend and ascend from inside me and finally he thrusts several hard times, giving out final utterances of his pleasure, as he fills me with his cum, telling me how sweet and tight my pussy is. As the last remnants of his semen is pumped into me, he slides his dick from inside me and releases my contorted body. I stretch out on the soft grass as he collapses next to me and pulls me to him. I am laying with my head on his arm and you walk towards us to lay down on the other side of me and pull me to you. You look me in the eyes and say to me softly, "Surprise, Angel" and kiss me deeply

Alot of good stuff!
The hottest thing I have ever done was an "un-planned"
Threeway with a buddy of mine and his GF.
It basicly started from a drinking game to
eventually me asking to her to show me her boobs
which are perfect...34D's all real too :D
Well, that went one from there...from a 3-way kiss with
all of us, him giving me a hand job, kissing & licking my tip
of my cock and eventually her and I sharing his cock,
taking turns licking and sucking him.
He did return the favor too and we did finish with a perfect threeway
with me screwing him on his back and her blowing him!!!
WOW!
I wish I stilled talked to them after they moved to the east coast!

Would anyone like to see more?

He shifted slightly and gasped, the vibrating plug in his ass pressing all the harder against his prostate. His cock throbbed in the gates of hell as he watched his Mistress with another man. She was on her knees with her back to him, her head buried in the other man's crotch, bobbing up and down. He knew she was devouring the tall man's cock. She had not sucked him off since they had discovered that they wanted this lifestyle, instead only using her mouth to tease him. And here she was, on her knees no less. He hadn't thought that there was a man in the world she would kneel before but apparantly there was something about this one.
The man hearing the slight gasp, looked over to the man kneeling in the corner and smiled slightly. He caressed the woman's head as she buried his shaft down her throat, despite his size. There were longer dicks out there, but his was the thickest she had ever had. It was so beautiful, she thought as she pulled back and laved the large swollen head with her tongue. So thick, and perfectly straight from the base all the way to the head. And what a head! She loved her husband dearly but there was just something about Michael that women and men wanting to kneel before him and pleasure him. It was more then his cock. There was just some quality about him that drew sluts to him of both sexes. Luckily Michael had few inhibitions when it came to sex.
"You can't wait to have two slutty tongues worshipping this cock, can you," she asked him in a sultry voice, tongue running around the rim of the head. He smiled slightly again and turned them so that her husband could see the cock jutting of his trousers, the cock that his wife was worshipping. Andrea's head turned when she heard her husband gasp and smiled widely before planting a sloppy kiss on the head of Michael's cock.
"How long have you been lording it over Tom," he asked her. She leaned back and slowly stroked his shaft.
"Three years, sir," she said. "Your the only man I'm like this with," she blushed.
"Oh, I know that, little one. So you finally want to see him suck a real cock, eh?"
She nodded eagerly. "Oh yes, sir. God, just thinking about it makes me so hot."
"Get over here, Tom," Michael ordered, his hand pushing Andrea's face back down his shaft. Tom crawed over, his eyes fixated on that large, pulsing hunk of meat in Andrea's mouth. He felt his own watering, oh how he wanted to taste it. He knelt beside his wife, waiting as his cock throbbed in tune to the vibrations in his ass. He could smell Michael, the musky scent of a man. Tom could no longer help himself, he leaned forward closer, face just inches away from where Andrea's lips were stretched widely around that huge blood engorged head. He licked his lips, causing Michael to smile. He pulled Andrea's head away, his other hand grasping Tom's hair and pulling him forward. "Show me how much you want it," he told the other man.

Hawk,

Bring it on. I think you'll find the bunch inhabiting this thread are possibly the most open-minded of any frequenting this site.

If what you've posted is part of a larger story, go ahead and post it to the main site. Let us know when it hits, that's what this thread's become: a news service for those who write and read bi stories, of most any type.

A plus for you already is you apparently know the difference between the words "prostate" and prostrate." There are a few technical things that could be brushed up, but for the most part, what I see is pretty good. Let's see the rest.

It's been about a week since I last got the chance to go through the new stories. Here's what I came up with this time around.

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=280238

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=281170

This one isn't technically a bi story. It's about a guy getting it in the rear from his lady.

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=280391

This one squeaks marginally into the bi category by the intimation that the protagonists are married. Their wives never enter into the action and are only mentioned.

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=280386

Another where the wife is merely implied

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=280523

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=280731

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=280785

The wife is away visiting without hubby

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=280989

No it wasn't part of a larger story. Not yet anyway. I was reading through the forums and there was a thread on women using strap-ons on their men and about finally wanting to introduce him to a real cock. I liked the idea and thought it could be a good story. I don't know as if I would say I was bi myself (have never had any sexual contact with another man) but I wouldn't hesitate toward saying that I am sexual. Pleasure is pleasure and is meant to be enjoyed in all forms. Personally I would identify with the master in the story. One who can take pleasure in being serviced by sluts of either sex. At this moment in time, I do not think I would have any desire to return in kind. I am naturally more dominant in my personality. However, I do know that nothing is absolute in this world.
The story itself could probably use some work, it was just wrote off of the top of my head. If I get the time perhaps I'll work some more on it.

Hawk,

Part of a larger story or not, I think a good part of us, at least on this thread, think the fragment you posted has some merit.

And don't worry about whether you're truly bi or not. I'll venture a guess and say that there are several people posting to this thread who have never had a same-sex experience. I know *I* haven't. It doesn't keep me from wondering and writing about it. I'm like you, in that pleasure is pleasure, regardless of which avenue it comes from. The primary impetus for a lot of these stories is: "What if?"

Yeah, what you posted could use some polish, but the basic stuff is there, and it appears worth continuing, if you have the inclination. I'm sure there are plenty of folks out there who would read and enjoy it.

Tom leaned forward, staring at the huge cockhead that filled his field of vision. It was swollen and dark with blood, and precum was beaded up in the slit. He licked his lips as Michaels musk filled his nostrils and his hand slowly rose to grasp the thick shaft. He gasped, even his fingers couldn't meet all the way around the shaft. Andrea rose and started undress Michael at his gesture, as Michael smiled down at the slut before him.
Tom moaned softly as his hand slid up and down the shaft. He had held his own more times then he could count yet it had never felt like this. It was so hard and yet the shaft was soft and smooth as silk. Veins raised on the surface as even more blood filled the engorged cock. His eyes moved down as Andrea tugged Michael's pants and boxer briefs to the floor. His sac hung low, heavy and full. His crotch was bare of hair. With a whimper, Tom leaned closer, the head of Michael's cock rubbing at his lips. Andrea moaned at the sight as she pressed into Michael's side, hands caressing his body, lean and well muscled. Tom's lips parted and his tongue emerged, lapping up the bead of precum. He moaned as he tasted it and licked again, his tongue laving the fat head with hunger. He licked up and down the shaft, lapping at the head, tongue roaming over the fat balls. He looked up when Michael grasped a handful of hair.
"How is it, little slut?"
"Its, its wonderful, sir," he moaned.
"Are you ready to be a real cocksucker?" Tom nodded frantically. "Open your mouth, little slut." Andrea watched as Tom opened wide, her fingers rubbing her pussy as Michael pushed his way in. Tom's mouth was stretched wide as the thick shaft pushed inside his hot mouth. He moaned around it, it was so hot and felt so good. He moaned again when he felt his nose press into Michael's flat stomach, felt the balls against his chin. Michael grasped his head and started thrusting inand out of Tom's mouth. Tom moaned and gasped as he was being used, licking and sucking the best he could. It felt so hot and so huge, how could he ever take it in his ass? He whimpered and moaned, feeling his own cock throb as Michael used him. Even when he gagged and gasped for breath, Michael still used him, fucking his face, using him the way he needed. Then he felt the shaft swell even more, felt it grow even hotter. Tom moaned and sucked hard, laving the shaft with his tongue. Michael smiled at the little sluts eagerness and buried his cock in Tom's mouth.
"Thats it, little slut, suck the cum out." Tom moaned and sucked with all he had. He wanted, no he needed Michael's seed. He gently kneaded Michael's balls as his tongue laved the head as he sucked, thankful for Andrea for teaching him on her strap ons. He cried out when he heard the first spurt of com shoot down his throat and he sucked eagerly for more. Andrea watched entranced, knowing how much cum Michael could produce. Tom swallowed several spurts and the last couple landed on his face, coating him with his master's seed. Michael slowly withdrew from Tom's mouth, who reverantly cleaned Michael's cock with his tongue. Andrea came with a shriek as she watched.
Michael patted his new sluts head with a smile. "Very good, little one. What else should we get up to this weekend, hm?"

I'll try to write some more on it some time. The characters are not speaking right now and I've been working on other things. I guess it depends on how far Andrea wants to see her man used, or if at this point what she wants really matters. Michael will most likely use them both as he wishes and have them begging for more.

LordHawk said:
I'll try to write some more on it some time. The characters are not speaking right now and I've been working on other things. I guess it depends on how far Andrea wants to see her man used, or if at this point what she wants really matters. Michael will most likely use them both as he wishes and have them begging for more.
You've got *us* begging for more...

So perhaps I need a penname and some books in the erotica section of the bookstore.

Michael leaned back on the sofa as Andrea's sleek body pressed into his. Tom crawled into the kitchen to fetch his master a drink. Watching Tom's ass as the little slut crawled away, Michael's hand slid over Andrea. She wiggled with a slight hiss as he tapped the plug in her ass. He had had her remove it from Tom and insert it into her ass by her self. He grinned, knowing that Tom's newly free cock had sprung up fully hard and was leaking profusely. "Looks like he has a nice little hole there, hmm," he said as he squeezed her breast hard.
"Mmmmm, yes it is, sir," she said as she pushed into him, her eyes on his soft cock. God, it was so beautiful. "It swallows up my dildoes like a greedy little slut. He'll love having your cock inside it," she said as she reached for the shaft. Michael slapped her hand away.
"Not yet, little one," he told her. She whimpered and then winced as hard fingers pinched her clit. Her hips rose at his hand. Jesus, what was it about this man. Any one else treated her like this she'd be beating them. Michael does it and her pussy grows moist. "Has anything been inside my cunt since our last time together?"
"Nooo, sirr," she moaned as a long finger eased inside her pussy. "I let Tom worship it with his mouth but nothing has been inside it, just the way you ordered, M-..." She paused for a minute, realizing what she had almost called him. It felt so right. He truly was the master of her body. "Master," she finished.
Michael smiled and stroked her face. "Thats my little one. I told you that I would not require it of you but you would use that title when you had to." She moaned and arched toward him as a second finger entered her, thrusting in and out. The tips of his fingers curved, rubbing at that rougher spot at the top of her pussy. She started humping his hand, her hand splayed across his chest. Michael continued to thrust in and out of her cunt as he watched Tom enter the room, the glass of whiskey and ginger ale in hand. His cock was stiff and hard, standing almost up to his stomach, the head leaking. Michael smiled as Tom watched his wife writhing in pleasure and begging with Michael to allow her to cum. Tom handed Michael his drink and knelt at the floor at Michael's feet, his gaze travelling from the handsome man's body to his wife.
Tom's moan caused Andrea to open her eyes as she rode her master's hand. Michael had reached out with his foot as he sipped his drink and pressed Tom's cock into his stomach. Tom was fairly attractive, Michael thought. While not movie star handsome he had fairly good looks and his body was trim and in shape, if not bulging with muscle. His foot pressed against the shaft, rubbing up and down, toes playing across the head. Not a bad cock, he thought, decent size. His own cock began to slowly rise as he played with the two sluts.
"Tom, don't hold back your orgasm. Come when you need to. Andrea, you can cum when he does." Both moaned in answer, Andrea whining a little as she fought to hold back. She knew better then to cum without permission. She watched her master's foot on her husbands cock, whimpering when a third finger stretched her walls. She writhed and humped back and forth.
"Masterrr," she wailed, "I need to cum nowwww." She could no longer hold back and exploded on his fingers, her cunt tightening around them as she bucked against him. Tom watched avidly as his slick cock rubbed against his stomach and Michaels foot. He remembered how her little cunt tightened on his cock when she came and his hips bucked forward. He cried out and arched his back as cum suddenly erupted from his cock, splattering his chest and stomach and Michaels foot. He had not came in some time and there were quite a few spurts before he was done. Tom's head dropped and he panted as he rode out the after effects of the pleasure. He stirred when he felt Michaels foot slide up his chest.
"Clean me," Michael said softly. Tom fell immediately to the task, lapping up his own seed, his eyes on Michael's increasingly erect shaft. Oh, how he wanted to lap at that head. Andrea was licking her juice off of Michael's hand, also staring at that mighty shaft. God, she needed that plugging her cunt. Tom laughed. Oh, how he loved the attention of cock hungry sluts. He stood up with a growl, fisting his cock to full erection. Playtime was over. It was time to fuck.

Back