Best MMF story?

great thread

thanks for all the insight! It'll take me MONTHS to read all these and get through them all from start to finish! Hell, I can't even make it through half of them before I'm done!

I'd like to say the one I was involved in recently was the "story" that I'd rate the best ;-)

I just love sexy bi men and the women that allow them to play with the otherside and share..........

Here's a quick one...

Was fooling around with a gal pal of mine who happened to have a committed lesbian for a roommate. One night I mentioned to both of them that I was interested in fooling around with a guy for the first time. The lesbian hooked me up with a gay guy friend of hers. We fooled around and it was very erotic. Later she asked me what we did and I told her. Once the gay guy found out he came over as he was upset that I 'kissed and told'. Well, after some wine we all ended up naked together and it was awesome! She watched the gay guy and I fool around. I fucked her (she had had boyfriends years ago before coming out as being gay) and then the gay guy fucked her, too (he's quite large). It was such a turn on! Suffice to say we all had a wonderful time.

Awesome thread. Here's one I told Yesplease about this weekend. If you guys would like to hear more let me know.

I was on the beach and this lady came over and started chatting me up. Apparently she had noticed me for the past few days. She was a married white American lady. Very beautiful. Full breasts, great body and very sexy ass. Anyhow she was interested in having a threesome with myself and her hubby. Her hubby had no clue about it and had never been with a guy before. She told me they often fantasized about it but never had the nerve to do it. She wanted it to be a surprise and asked if i was interested. I sure as hell was. I gave her my number and she said she'd call to set it up later that day.

So later that day i get a call and she asks if i can stop by her room at 11pm. She told me her hubby had no idea about me and assured me he wouldn't freak out and asked that i be very quiet when i arrive. I got there on time and went up to their room. The door to their room had a note that said come in So i did. When i got in her hubby was on the bed blindfolded and sucking her strapon. She motioned me over. The whole while she was taunting him. Asking him how bad he wanted to suck her cock. And how bad he wanted her to fuck him in the ass. She also asked would you suck a real cock for me honey? To which he said i'd love to.

She ordered him to lie on his back with his head on the edge of the bed. she then moved up and slapped his face with her strapon a few times. He opened his mouth to try to suck it. She ordered him to keep his mouth shut until she told him he could suck it. If he did he'd get a nice reward. He closed his mouth. At that point she stepped back and gave me the signal that i was up I stepped forward and rested my fat cock across his face. My cock was semi hard and was right over his lips and across his cheek. It was really hot. i started getting hard in a hurry just from the sight. His wife then said alright open your mouth and lick my cock. Which he promptly did. Then his wife ordered him to stop again. his wife motioned me back and asked him if he wanted to continue sucking? He nodded his head. She then reached around took off the blindfold. When it came off i made sure my cock was 2 inches from his eyes so all he got to see was a big black cock dangling in front of him. She then asked him to show me how well her little cock slut can suck cocks.

MMMM that was a fun fun fun night. They were one freaky couple.

Back