Best MMF story?

I would love to hear from a guy's point of view of a menage that experiences a DP. How does it feel when with the other man's hard cock so close? You have to be able to feel him too>?:devil:

:kiss:

I would love to hear from a guy's point of view of a menage that experiences a DP. How does it feel when with the other man's hard cock so close? You have to be able to feel him too>?:devil:

I wish I had experience with this.....I'd love to put in that situation where his cock is so hard and so close to mine while we pleasure her. Yummmm!

now I'm really curious! after reading the story, I want to find other stories where the guys wanted to watch the wives together ... but the men were bi curious. The search function isn't a friend of mine .... lol

I wish I had experience with this.....I'd love to put in that situation where his cock is so hard and so close to mine while we pleasure her. Yummmm!

awesome sweetie! I hope you do too!

if you find a story like this please let me know! I'll do my best to post something new soon.:kiss:

I'd say you have to. My wife likes being Dp'd with a toy in her pussy and me in her ass and I can feel the toy through her. Another cock must feel incredible

I'd say you have to. My wife likes being Dp'd with a toy in her pussy and me in her ass and I can feel the toy through her. Another cock must feel incredible
with only a thin barrier, you can feel the heat and friction from the other guys. balls rubbing together can be good too (or bad if too vigorous)

Just what I was looking for!

Fairly new here, and psyched to find a thread like this one! I was just about to post a thread asking people what their favorite forced-bi stories were. But I think this will keep me occupied for a while.
I have a few suggestions too. But I'm having trouble remembering them off the top of my head. I'll post some as they come back to me.

Anyone know of any stories where the woman wears a strap and they take control over the second guy?

I never stopped writing. I regularly post stories on Tumblr and at eroticstories but the venomous hate from certain groups here made me refrain from posting certain types of stories here.

Back