Best MMF story?

story

old story but great memories
Way back when I was at a local bar and struck up a conversation with Julie.
She was fair skinned , about 5'7" with long dark Crystal Gayle hair.
Thru ought the course of the evening the conversation was fun and flirtatious.
At some point we both knew something more was happening.
After a lot o f kissing outside the bar we decided to go to her place, a cute 2 bedroom apartment close to downtown.
A little more kissing and hugging and fumbling with the keys and we were inside.
She put one finger to her lips and I realized we were not alone.
"my Nephew Kevin is staying with me. He and his girlfriend split up so he's on the couch for a couple of nights. He's got to get up early for work, You don't mind , do you?"
Kevin was laying on the couch a blanket covering his lower half. He was probably Early twenties not much younger than Julie. Like me he was very slim Dark hair. Looking at his bare torso I could tell he was in good shape.
In the darkness Julie took my hand and led me to her bed room.We undressed each other and the moonlight through the window revealed her beautiful pale body. Her hair was so long down her back. Her tiny breasts were almost a mouthful and I quickly licked one long dark nipple and sucked her breast as she moaned.
We made love on top of the sheets, at her insistence. I spread her legs and kissed her shaved wet pussy. Our love making was beautiful and intense and we came together. I tried not to make a sound for fear of waking Kevin But Julie just moaned loudly and cried out as she came and a gush of her cum mixed with mine.
She leaned forward and whispered in my ear.
"Suck your cum out of my pussy and kiss me."
I rolled on my back and she straddled me used her fingers to open her pussy and I licked and sucked the warm fluid.
She continued to moan and I was beginning to get hard again.
I felt warm lips on my cock and a hand kneading my scrotum and that sensitive area near my asshole.
"Kevin you are so Bad!" said Julie
"Sorry Aunt Julie."
It was Kevin, tanned and naked kneeling between my legs and sucking me.
The sensation and surprise was incredible. Julie Moved off me so I could see and kissed me. Her lips brushed my ear and she breathed
"Do you mind?"
I moaned in reply.
She traced her lips down to my cock and shared sucked me into her mouth. Kevin leaned back revealing his smooth hard body and seven inch erection.
He stroked his cock as I went over the edge and came in Julie's mouth.
She smiled sweetly and leaned towards Kevin. He opened his lips and my cum drizzled out of her mouth onto his lips and down his chin.
It was the beginning of a wonderful week.

Sus,
Thanks for all the great story links! They provided hours of fun.
Have you missed mine?
,http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1223905&page=submissions
Thanks and keep up the great work, all that research must be a bitch!
69plus1

You're welcome.

I must have missed your stories. Thanks for the link.

There's no scientific method to how I acquire stories for the thread, I just scan through the postings (way, way back in the archives these days - I'm only up to February 2012 - I'm not caught up enough to try going back to before the thread began) and I go by category and description mostly, sometimes title, and open up and start scanning for certain words and/or phrases. That I miss some is inevitable. That I must have missed every one of yours is unusual. You'd think by law of averages that at least a couple would have made it, with your library. Trust me, it wasn't a deliberate slight.

I hope to get back to it sometime in the near future, but you're right, it's a big job. Good thing I don't mind doing it, when I have the time...

Good to know folks still appreciate it...

After a lot o f kissing outside the bar we decided to go to her place, a cute 2 bedroom apartment close to downtown.
A little more kissing and hugging and fumbling with the keys and we were inside.
"my Nephew Kevin is staying with me. He and his girlfriend split up so he's on the couch for a couple of nights. He's got to get up early for work, You don't mind , do you?"
Kevin was laying on the couch a blanket covering his lower half. He was probably Early twenties not much younger than Julie. Like me he was very slim Dark hair. Looking at his bare torso I could tell he was in good shape.
In the darkness Julie took my hand and led me to her bed room.We undressed each other and the moonlight through the window revealed her beautiful pale body. Her hair was so long down her back. Her tiny breasts were almost a mouthful and I quickly licked one long dark nipple and sucked her breast as she moaned.
We made love on top of the sheets, at her insistence. I spread her legs and kissed her shaved wet pussy. Our love making was beautiful and intense and we came together. I tried not to make a sound for fear of waking Kevin But Julie just moaned loudly and cried out as she came and a gush of her cum mixed with mine.
I rolled on my back and she straddled me used her fingers to open her pussy and I licked and sucked the warm fluid.
I felt warm lips on my cock and a hand kneading my scrotum and that sensitive area near my asshole.
"Sorry Aunt Julie."
The sensation and surprise was incredible. Julie Moved off me so I could see and kissed me. Her lips brushed my ear and she breathed
"Do you mind?"
I moaned in reply.
She traced her lips down to my cock and shared sucked me into her mouth. Kevin leaned back revealing his smooth hard body and seven inch erection.
She smiled sweetly and leaned towards Kevin. He opened his lips and my cum drizzled out of her mouth onto his lips and down his chin.

Jeez lets hear the rest!!

You're welcome.

I must have missed your stories. Thanks for the link.

There's no scientific method to how I acquire stories for the thread, I just scan through the postings (way, way back in the archives these days - I'm only up to February 2012 - I'm not caught up enough to try going back to before the thread began) and I go by category and description mostly, sometimes title, and open up and start scanning for certain words and/or phrases. That I miss some is inevitable. That I must have missed every one of yours is unusual. You'd think by law of averages that at least a couple would have made it, with your library. Trust me, it wasn't a deliberate slight.

I hope to get back to it sometime in the near future, but you're right, it's a big job. Good thing I don't mind doing it, when I have the time...

Good to know folks still appreciate it...

lots still appreciate it...

La Playa 15

Friends, the next story in my La Playa series about a bi sex resort is posted. La Playa 15 pushes some boundaries (slightly) but I hope you get off on it. We're getting close to the climax (yep, bad pun intended) of the story arc.

I'm outlining both a sequel and a prequel series. Both will be shorter than La Playa, but hopefully they'll be hot and get the juices flowing!

Fog

"Sorry Aunt Julie."
"Do you mind?"
I moaned in reply.

My kind of week !

story continued

To make a long story longer,
In the early hours I woke and disentangled myself from Julie and her nephew Kevin
They both stirred as I rose and headed for the bathroom
I took a quick shower and toweled off then opened the bedroom door
In the pre dawn moonlight there was Julie
She was straddling Kevin as his hips rose and his cock slid in and out of her pussy
Her long dark silky hair caressed her back all the way down to her gorgeous ass which was bumping up and down to Kevin's thrusts
I stood in the doorway enjoying their beautiful bodies and her loud moans
Julie looked back at me and smiled. Kevin watched me as I stroked my cock and he continued fucking Julie.
I walked over to the bed and got between Kevin's Legs
I teased Julie's asshole with the tip of my cock
She sighed a "yes" and I pushed up and in.

To make a long story longer,
In the early hours I woke and disentangled myself from Julie and her nephew Kevin
They both stirred as I rose and headed for the bathroom
I took a quick shower and toweled off then opened the bedroom door
In the pre dawn moonlight there was Julie
She was straddling Kevin as his hips rose and his cock slid in and out of her pussy
Her long dark silky hair caressed her back all the way down to her gorgeous ass which was bumping up and down to Kevin's thrusts
I stood in the doorway enjoying their beautiful bodies and her loud moans
Julie looked back at me and smiled. Kevin watched me as I stroked my cock and he continued fucking Julie.
I walked over to the bed and got between Kevin's Legs
I teased Julie's asshole with the tip of my cock
She sighed a "yes" and I pushed up and in.
Story is getting better. HOT stuff.

The wife always wanted to go on a cruise, one of those large ships with a thousand other people. So after much convincing, I agreed. We drove to a port in Florida and boarded for a fun-filled 7 day cruise.
We area a very sociable couple and soon meet many other couples and a few singles. Going on shore with different people always held a surprise. Some wanted to sample local drinks, others wanted to sample locals, men and women alike.
On the 4th day, we were in the lounge as usual and getting quit tipsy. My wife gets horny and even to appoint of kinky when she drinks too much, it’s always fun for me. We have tried many different styles and positions in this frame of mind. Every thing from facials to butt-fucking. She has done me with a strap-on and I’ve done her with a dildo in her ass. This was going to one of those times.
When we got back to our suite, she immediately stripped me and tied me to the bed, securely. The blindfold on me was next. I was getting hard just from the anticipation. My great wife started with a slow, gentle massage over me whole body. Shit, I was like a rock now. She couldn’t help but notice this and did the right thing, a slow suck job. But not too long, she had other plans in mind. Moving around, she positioned herself for a nice easy reverse cowboy. I like the view but only had to imagine it, my blindfold was absolute. I was on the verge of coming when she dismounted and moved that sweet pussy on my face. Her cum was dripping out of her. Next was the surprise of my life. I felt strange lips on my dick. I started to ask who but she just bore down on my mouth so I couldn’t talk. The mouth on my dick was an expert, sucking ever so slow and erotic.
I thought that whoever she was, I wasn’t going to complain. Not a word was spoken for this whole episode. I was in 7th heaven. My cock was the hardest it’s even been since I was a teenager. I could feel a slight oozing as the pre-cum was building. That’s when both stopped what they were doing. Damn, what’s going to happen next? I felt a shifting in the bed and my wife’s wet pussy slowly descend on my cock, cool. But, this is where the familiarity ends. I found I had a stiff dick pressing at my lips. OK, I’ve been curious about trying out a man but never really thought I would. This has been one of our highly charged discussions that I usually end up jacking off to. I decided to go with the flow and give it a try. As I open my mouth, the strange dick slip in. WOW, this guy was bigger than me but tasted good. I was so worked up that I figured “what the hell”. I got the wife’s blessing, she arranged it. My wife is riding me like a women possessed and this dude is banging my tonsils. I’m bucking my hips and chewing on a dick. This didn’t last as long as would like it to. I was so consumed with the whole imagined scene, I came a gallon and a half in the wife’s pussy. My wife got off my cock and massaged it till I got hard again. The “guy” is still pumping my mouth and my jaw was tired but I couldn’t stop. Once my fantastic wife got me hard again, the guy left my mouth and my wife again straddled my mouth. This time, with mine and my wife’s cum dripping on my face. From her position, I knew the “guy” was now giving me a blow job. I didn’t care, it just felt to good. A little more shifting in the bed and I could only imagine my wife sucking this dude at the same time he’s sucking me and I’m eating her. I won’t say it was simultaneous but we all cam close to each other, just from all the grunting. I was exhausted. Still tied spread-eagle to the bed, all I could do was lie there and pant. In a short time, my wife untied me and removed the blindfold. No one was in the room except us. Her pussy was still dripping but now her mouth wet from the stranger’s cum. She bent down and gave me a long, tongue-twisting kiss. His cum still on her breath.
For the next 3 days, I tried to find out who the strange dude was. She wouldn’t’ tell and I could find out by “fishing” from the guys we have meet. I may never know. We may go on more cruises.

La Playa 17

We'll folks, the last episode of the La Playa series is now posted. I dedicate La Playa 17 to our friend and my mentor Susurrus. He set me on the right path with his marvelous editing skills. In my mind, Sus is the guy in this story living out his fantasy with his wife and the man with the big black cock. I hope it feels great, Sus!

I began work in earnest on the sequel story arc yesterday, so you'll see more of my hedonistic hero and his sexy staff in the not too distant future. This time they'll be preparing to break ground on another bisexual resort, this one in exotic French Polynesia.

In the meantime please enjoy La Play Ch. 17 at http://www.literotica.com/s/la-playa-ch-17

Happy New Year!

Fog

Keep it up!

Matt,

Great plot line and stories. Can't wait to cum yet again to your next. Keep plugging away, and yes I intend the puns!

Posted these stories on here, may fit the bill for thread. Main idea is a couple enjoying their sexual adventures together, without humiliation.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1383534&page=submissions

Having a touch of writers block for the next couple of chapters, ending is complete, but getting there has just dried up, if you excuse the pun!!

I have been looking forward to another trip to La Playa. Thank you for sharing it.

We'll folks, the last episode of the La Playa series is now posted. I dedicate La Playa 17 to our friend and my mentor Susurrus. He set me on the right path with his marvelous editing skills. In my mind, Sus is the guy in this story living out his fantasy with his wife and the man with the big black cock. I hope it feels great, Sus!

I began work in earnest on the sequel story arc yesterday, so you'll see more of my hedonistic hero and his sexy staff in the not too distant future. This time they'll be preparing to break ground on another bisexual resort, this one in exotic French Polynesia.

In the meantime please enjoy La Play Ch. 17 at http://www.literotica.com/s/la-playa-ch-17

Happy New Year!

Fog

I dedicate La Playa 17 to our friend and my mentor Susurrus. He set me on the right path with his marvelous editing skills. In my mind, Sus is the guy in this story living out his fantasy with his wife and the man with the big black cock. I hope it feels great, Sus!

Fucking fantastic, my friend. Thank you for the dedication, and thank you for having trusted me with all those chapters I helped you with.

I look forward to the next series. My cock throbs in anticipation...

Back