Belly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riles said:
I like this one and might use it as the next av.
I was already enjoying your current AV.

You will whisper to me if any are genuine Riles. yes?
:rose:

Hi O!

belly.jpg

Oscuridad said:
In honor of our lovely gestating ladies RNAB and bad kitty, I am going to spread the joy, and some lovely thighs.

Can I ask you were you got that pic?

pregnant=ewwwwwy. who want to get fat? ewwwyewwyyywywyw. fat belly. ewwX10. pregnant=whore.

There is a woman photographer here in LA that specializes in this kind of photography. She's photographed alot of big pregnant celebrity bellies over the years.

Citra said:
Can I ask you were you got that pic?
It's so long ago now that I don't honestly remember.

But I'm fairly certain it was googled for.

I don't attach images anymore.

JennyRocks said:
pregnant=ewwwwwy. who want to get fat? ewwwyewwyyywywyw. fat belly. ewwX10. pregnant=whore.
Opinion noted.

Please back away from the thread.

BuffRudy said:
There is a woman photographer here in LA that specializes in this kind of photography. She's photographed alot of big pregnant celebrity bellies over the years.
Oh...

Another photographer to envy.

Oscuridad said:
It's so long ago now that I don't honestly remember.

But I'm fairly certain it was googled for.

I don't attach images anymore.

Thats cool. The reason I ask is because it looks like a woman I knew. Very beautiful.

i usaed to contriublte to this thread ossuridad. now you want to kick me out. just becaus ei am drubnk? why? i love whwat isee. i am just so emotianlly fucked up that i destory what i love. please odn't ban m,e. i love. i love. i love.

SO PRETTY. SO AWESOME. WHY BAN ME? WHJY WHY WHY? IM ONYL WHAT TO LOVE. JUST CAUSE I AM NOT SOBER. WHJY MOCK AND BAN ME. PLEAASE. I DESTROY ALL. OR AT LEAST I TYPE IT. HAHAHAHHJHAHAHhahaha.

Everytime i hear about one of you chicks getting knocked up, I donate money to planned parenthood.... :rolleyes:

JennyRocks said:
i usaed to contriublte to this thread ossuridad. now you want to kick me out. just becaus ei am drubnk? why? i love whwat isee. i am just so emotianlly fucked up that i destory what i love. please odn't ban m,e. i love. i love. i love.
Did you?

Well in that case, sober up and try beguiling me later when your words are less wobbly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back