Belly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked sexy as hell when I was pregnant.

I have a couple of photos of my belly, but I haven't scanned them yet. But I think this has given me the inspiration!;)

Wow - this is really just a gut reaction, but 'pregnant woman as sex object' (i.e. naked, posed suggestively, etc.) completely disgusts me. It makes me think of women as just baby-making sex machines. Gross.

8ball said:
Congrats, Ladies! :)

Ya know, O, my girlfriend is preggo and about ready to pop, 3 weeks. Anyways, and this is for youthe other day, while treating me like a stallion, she leaned back, her eyes glowed with a mishchevious glint, and proceeded to douse me in her motherly nourishment. I know you like that, and let me tell you, so did I!
Yummy!
Damn.

You sir are a lucky man.

BgMma99 said:

I have a couple of photos of my belly, but I haven't scanned them yet. But I think this has given me the inspiration!;)
ooo! ooo! :D

Well, I ain't showing much yet, but when I do I will share the pics. There are pics floating around here from before I had my son in May.

Olivianna said:
Wow - this is really just a gut reaction, but 'pregnant woman as sex object' (i.e. naked, posed suggestively, etc.) completely disgusts me. It makes me think of women as just baby-making sex machines. Gross.

I'm sorry to hear that.

To me pregnancy is an incredibly feminine and inextricably sexual thing. Call it goddess worship if it helps. Personally, I really feel dumbfounded by all the stories I hear about women who's SO's were put off during their pregnancy. God's bollocks, she was pretty enough BEFORE you fucked her. Now you can't be bothered?!?? WTF?

I in no way mean to suggest that women are for making babies, or for sex. Women are people. And I think pregnant women are sexy. Just like women who are not are sexy.

But that's just me.

bad kitty said:
Well, I ain't showing much yet, but when I do I will share the pics. There are pics floating around here from before I had my son in May.
Are there? *perk*

yep. pregnant women can be very sexy! They kinda glow too.......

BgMma99 said:

Well, I ain't gonna dig any of mine out. I was as big as a house! Definitely nothing sexy about it! I'm so thankful they were only twins....if I'd been carrying triplets or more, I'd have been bigger'n a barn!

Oscuridad said:
Are there? *perk*
Oh alright, I will make it easy for you.... for a limited time only.

Attachments

• pregnantbadkitty1.jpg
    pregnantbadkitty1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,390
:D

Can this grin get any wider?

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Edited to add: Every time I see a pic of you, youre just MORE beautiful than last time. That hubby of yours had better feel plenty fortunate.

So the whining and pouting isn't going to work huh?

Where is Olivianna, I was hoping she'd respond.

OOH! Bad Kitty!

You Have Flame Marks From That Pregnancy!

They Are Such Nice Stretch Marks:D

I Have The Same Ones! After This Kid Is Born, I'm Gong To Have Them Tattooed Over With Orange, Blue And Red Flames!

:)

Oscuridad said:

So the whining and pouting isn't going to work huh?

Where is Olivianna, I was hoping she'd respond.

What are you whining and pouting about? Good grief!

Re: OOH! Bad Kitty!

RudeNastyAssBitch said:
You Have Flame Marks From That Pregnancy!

They Are Such Nice Stretch Marks:D

I Have The Same Ones! After This Kid Is Born, I'm Gong To Have Them Tattooed Over With Orange, Blue And Red Flames!

:)
RNAB Sighting!!!

*pounce*

:rose:

Oscuridad said:
'Cause you said you wouldn't dig your pics out. *pout returning*

What? Oh good grief. Believe me....you don't want to see that. Besides, I think the only one I've got of the belly unclothed is when I was attached to monitors and such. Not a pretty picture.
So.....stop pouting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back