Belly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pssst... Are the photos I shared showing up? I can see them on my computer, but not on my phone. Everyone else's are still there. :eek: I don't understand why they are not showing up on my phone? :confused:

Pssst... Are the photos I shared showing up? I can see them on my computer, but not on my phone. Everyone else's are still there. :eek: I don't understand why they are not showing up on my phone? :confused:

Sweet yes they are showing up...just wish it was pictures of you..bad fred

Sweet yes they are showing up...just wish it was pictures of you..bad fred

Thank you for letting me know. I need to take more pictures soon. My due date is just over three weeks away. I'll share the pics when I take them. ;)

I took some new photos of myself just now. Tomorrow I will be 37 weeks along, just three weeks left until my due date. :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
So many different kinds women taking on motherhood...what is more beautiful than that.

tumblr_mn033wjuIi1rjgxvwo1_500.jpg

everything about her got wondrously, in a marvelous way . . .a deeper shade of beautifyul . . . ~sigh~

Nothing is as sexy as a beautiful woman carrying your baby!!!!! It almost makes me want another kid, but not quite!!!!!:D

I must say, my wife is preggers too, and even though she constantly tells me that I'm crazy (I am, but that's a different matter! :) ), I think she's the most beautiful woman in the world.

If I had a pic, I'd post it her for you all to agree with me *grinz*

And I must say, I am lucky...seems pregnancy has made her even _more_ horny that before!

My wife gave birth nearly 14 years ago.
While she was pregnant, she was the horniest woman I've ever known. After she gave birth, she could care less about sex or anything having to do with it.
Enjoy it while you can. You never know what her hormones will do in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back