Belly

Status
Not open for further replies.
4ab834e42bd44942f717f8c9e552510a.jpg

Hahaha . . . Some days I feel just like this! But he seems to like it, which makes it all worth it :heart:

I daresay you're gorgeous and glowing, and understand that sometimes it can be difficult to feel it within yourself.

Clearly you mad adores you.

And I envy you both.

Well hello there icdt :) Long time no see! How are you?

Raj,
Hello :)

Things are progressing nicely, our baby will be here in a few short months, and as the pic shows breasts and belly are getting bigger and bigger . . . this baby is obviously going to take after he's father. How are you doing?

Raj,
Hello :)

Things are progressing nicely, our baby will be here in a few short months, and as the pic shows breasts and belly are getting bigger and bigger . . . this baby is obviously going to take after he's father. How are you doing?

Don't mean to hijack the thread OD!

I am doing good, haven't changed a bit ;) ;) Hey, what pic? Did you post a pic? Where? When? :D

*dreamy sigh*

And now with the cuddly closeness, whynot?

Wenchie, you can run any thread of mine any time you like. :rose:

And now you're both spoiling me AND trying to get my fantasy center to go into overdrive...

help.

I realize some people don't believe or understand it, but from a woman's, a pregnant woman's perspective, if you're with a man who loves you, you know that he (whether he verbalizes it or not) wants you and his baby close to him by the way he looks at you, watches you, protects you, holds and touches you and is forever caressing your belly.

QUOTE=SexyWench;41545840]
tumblr_m7ukomXmjW1qjq755o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7ukqnFbRI1qjq755o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7uktaHUYp1qjq755o1_500.jpg

He Did This To Me!!!

WOW! No man in the history of EARTH has EVER knocked up a woman!

That is , like, kinky , and shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back