behind her mothers back ......

jackthedriver

Really Really Experienced
any intelligent cute young woman loving the charm and attention of her mothers employer ? ...... beginning a relationship in secret to avoid any family upset but loving being his 'plus-one' at conferences , dinners and events ?

hello there ....
very interested to know your thoughts on this scene .. and we can take it further ?

Hello, it can start with my moms employer coming home for dinner. Throughout dinner, he keeps throwing me glances and touching me subtlety.

After that he comes to her school and brings her to his house to convince her. She’s reluctant at first, with him being much older than her mother, but when he offers her presents, makes her promises, and starts to touch her, she can’t help but agree and so their relationship starts.

The next day he calls out to her from the bedroom. "Baby girl! Come here please. I have a job for you to do tonight."

Eagerly she came into his bedroom. She was only wearing a tee shirt and her nipples poked stiffly through the thin material.

"Come kneel by the bed. Let me explain my plan for the evening while you clean your mother's cum off of me." Next to him, her mother shifted, exposing her heavy breasts briefly and then settling back to sleep.

"I'm having a few close friends over and I was hoping you could help me entertain them." Smiling briefly and closing his eyes while you begin to lick his ball sack.

His hips start thrusting into her mouth. "Good girl. Suck your momma's juices off my cock. Swallow and suck just like that."

His fingers gather her hair into his fist. He pulls her head hard onto his cock as she swallows all of him.

Back