BDSM with married women

I get this. No experience either. But I took a shot at capturing my feelings on being submissive here:
https://literotica.com/s/mrs-type-a-loses-control-ch-01
It’s just a fantasy but writing it - and putting it out there - was cathartic.
Are you a type A? I've had two (lawyer and real estate manager) that asked me to dominate them. Apparently having to be dominant and the pressures of living as a mom and dominant position makes women crave being submissive occasionally. It's a fun release, and of course the orgasm is mind blowing for most type-A's that are treated as a sex slave

Are you a type A? I've had two (lawyer and real estate manager) that asked me to dominate them. Apparently having to be dominant and the pressures of living as a mom and dominant position makes women crave being submissive occasionally. It's a fun release, and of course the orgasm is mind blowing for most type-A's that are treated as a sex slave
Yes.

Most of the time, domination does not include humiliation to such an extreme degree that the shame would be unbearable if practiced with someone other than a stranger. I would argue that getting these needs met by a stranger just because one is too ashamed to do so with existing partner(s) is a big red flag, not something to recommend as an ideal.
I love being dominated but never humiliated

wow you wrote a lot of stories. Look forward to reading the type A ones losing control ;)
Nice of you to say, but 17 stories really isn’t a lot. There are so many prolific authors here…
Just so you know, the “Type A” stories are purely fiction.
Only my first three stories (chronologically) were based upon real life encounters (“Rick/Mike/Cindy”). Once I’d written those, I pretty much had run out of anything particularly interesting - or story-worthy. So everything after those is just fiction. That said, I would contend that even the fictional stuff says a lot about me in terms of my fantasies.

Nice of you to say, but 17 stories really isn’t a lot. There are so many prolific authors here…
Just so you know, the “Type A” stories are purely fiction.
Only my first three stories (chronologically) were based upon real life encounters (“Rick/Mike/Cindy”). Once I’d written those, I pretty much had run out of anything particularly interesting - or story-worthy. So everything after those is just fiction. That said, I would contend that even the fictional stuff says a lot about me in terms of my fantasies.
LOL. I'm still working on my first one (real life). I hate writing. I'll try to read yours

Wife here, have not had the experience but have the fantasy/desire to be a sub. Since I have little experience I don't know yet to what degree. My hubby is the nice guy who does not have the personality to dominate the bedroom.
In my experience there are a significant number of women who find themselves in safe supportive comfortable relationships with tender and loving partners. Which can be a wonderful thing. But at the same time... there is this yearning unease that they can neither understand or rationalise, which craves for something a little more edgy, more risky, more 'dangerous'. These are the women, who are usually mature enough to know their own minds, who crave a furtive lover or 'master'... even in an online sense, who will test out their limits, push them to extremes, and bring them the kind of excitement that their real lives lack. These are the women who PM me...

Back