BDSM with married women

All of my BDSM encounters the last 10 years have been with wives playing discretly.
I enjoy that they open up their nastiest desires as Submissives. Any wifes or Doms had similar experiances?

I have had a few married Sub/slaves over the years. In my experiences, most married young and to generally fine, loving husbands.... but as they got older and really understood themselves.. most of the ones ive been with realized that they needed something more, something different that their husband just wasnt cut out to provide. I have always had a great deal of respect for the husbands that worked with them and accepted his wife's needs... and let her find what she needed. Its a rare man that can love his wife so much that he can put aside his pride.

All of my BDSM encounters the last 10 years have been with wives playing discretly.
I enjoy that they open up their nastiest desires as Submissives. Any wifes or Doms had similar experiances?

I've been a sub all my life and was in pretty deep at one time before I was married as well as afterwards. My husband even loaned me to Dom's we trusted. Hubbywas disabled a bit and loved to watch me being used.
I had some wonderful very intense experiences and the aftercare was doubled in a way. :D Dom the hubby.

I've been a sub all my life and was in pretty deep at one time before I was married as well as afterwards. My husband even loaned me to Dom's we trusted. Hubbywas disabled a bit and loved to watch me being used.
I had some wonderful very intense experiences and the aftercare was doubled in a way. :D Dom the hubby.
The wives I have meet over the years were playing secretly. Mostly because their husbands were very Vanilla sexually. All had been married 10+ years most closer to 20 years. Two of them had never even been Spanked before

The wives I have meet over the years were playing secretly. Mostly because their husbands were very Vanilla sexually. All had been married 10+ years most closer to 20 years. Two of them had never even been Spanked before

Ah, I see. My husband was hadicapped so sex was limited to a few things, but he had this strong voyeuristic streak in him and loved watching others with me for sex or used by Dom's. He reallygot excited watching that. I enjoy being used anyway so it worked out well fo both of us. I miss it now that he has passed and I live in Arizona , not California where we lived when active like that.

Ah, I see. My husband was hadicapped so sex was limited to a few things, but he had this strong voyeuristic streak in him and loved watching others with me for sex or used by Dom's. He reallygot excited watching that. I enjoy being used anyway so it worked out well fo both of us. I miss it now that he has passed and I live in Arizona , not California where we lived when active like that.
Sounds like it worked well for both of Laura.
Had any BDSM fun in AZ or are you being a Good Girl now?

Sounds like it worked well for both of Laura.
Had any BDSM fun in AZ or are you being a Good Girl now?

Well there is the Arizona Power Exchange and I went to a munch, although they called it a meeting. Not many people were there and even though I was hit on by, I guess most of the Doms there and one Domme, none seemed comfortable to me. One was maybe well experienced, but the others I have my doubts. I would love to be used, but not by inexperienced D's I don't know if I can fully trust. Giving over the pwer to my mind and body trust is important. I give completely. Sorry, Iam not explaining myself very well. Not sure how much to say.

ive played with a few wives who had husbands who just werent naturally dom so they werent effective in the bedroom when they tried so they eventually found me. each had husbands consent. but i also really got off to the idea that these wives were going to me because their husband couldn't fufill their need. and they were always so eager to please.

I have always had a great deal of respect for the husbands that worked with them and accepted his wife's needs... and let her find what she needed. Its a rare man that can love his wife so much that he can put aside his pride.

Is it just a matter of pride though?

I think I might enjoy it..

Is this a one sided gender thing? Are there women who enjoy seeing their men with other women in a bdsm situation?
I don’t think it’s a one sided thing. I can think of a few things I cannot do with my husband. I think I might enjoy watching, but to be honest I worry about how it might make me feel.

I think that every married woman who ever subbed to me felt more aroused by the secret she was keeping from not just her husband, but also her family and coworkers and social circle. They gave me detailed explanations as to why they could not be with me as opposed to just saying how about later.
More than one apologized when a husband found out and had to break things off. I always let go but made sure of their physical safety. Other times, it had to end bc one of us could not devote the time needed.

From Lit, by chance? We had one of those who was quite the player around here, unfortunately.

I have no objections to players. I met him on Tinder. I knew he was married. I sucked his cock in the shower after spending the night with him, knowing very well that he'd meet his wife at the airport like, 2-3 hours later.

I mean, sure - he may have been a cheating bastard. Or he may have had her blessing. But either way, it's not my concern.

It was an absolutely incredible encounter. I'd do it again. He could take her along, if he so desired.

Is this a one sided gender thing? Are there women who enjoy seeing their men with other women in a bdsm situation?

Not at all, as a guy I've not had a relationship where the woman has satisfied my kink. I've always had to sort that elsewhere.

To combine the two, whether a relationship with a female dominant, or as you described above would be amazing

I'm a married man who had a year long relationship with a married sub, and it was exquisite. I introduced her to D/s and it helped her open up sexually in ways that she had never done before. I love sending her back with marks on her bottom from spanking, knowing that she was going to be a good wife and mother

I'm a married man who had a year long relationship with a married sub, and it was exquisite. I introduced her to D/s and it helped her open up sexually in ways that she had never done before. I love sending her back with marks on her bottom from spanking, knowing that she was going to be a good wife and mother

I had one wife who had to go pick up her teenage daughter after I spanked her. Still wearing her Cum soaked panties.

Back