bbws check in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello BBW, 37 hispanic male in south florida looking for some fun, kik me eagle954

Hi!

41 and married from Michigan. Intelligent, and confident BBW here looking for stimulating and playful banter.

Attachments

• 20181126_153955.jpg
    20181126_153955.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 0
Hi

Hello to all the bbws out there, just wanted to say hi and let you know your curves are appreciated :)

Have a good day

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

Last edited:
Would love if the ladies shared their bra sizes with their descriptions. Thanks!:)

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

Finally!!!!

Finally a thread for the thick women!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a woman with curves.

47yo bimwm in Colorado here.

Any "full figured" women care to chat? Anybody in Colorado?

Would love to find a fellow kinkster to talk with and explore. Super friendly, playful, and respectful here.

Dont be shy!!!!!

An ardent admirer checking in - hope all you wonderful ladies have had a great start to the week :)

Checking in

Guess I'll bite and check in ;) new user...

40/mwf/bbw/TN

Attachments

• riv1.jpg
    riv1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1
  • riv2.jpg
    riv2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back