bbws check in

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good to be picky when it comes to chatting. Not so good to be picky when it comes selecting a parachute while on a plane in a tailspin. (Because the world needs perspective. Ha.)

If you tend to not succeed at new things, first time off, in life....skydiving might not be for you...
Ba-dat-chhhhh!

Hello 39 married BBW here! I live in South Carolina and love chatting. No my husband doesnt know about lit, he is actually pretty vanilla. Dont get me wrong, I am completely satisfied and not looking to change my lifestyle in any shape or form. I am a bit of an attention whore and love getting attention from men. Well yep thats me in a nutshell! Kisses*

Hi there...I would love to hear from you sometime

41 year old white man from Colorado springs Colorado.

Its curvy or nothing for me. I've never been attracted to anything but curvy women. I'd love to find a sexy woman to chat with. Up for just about anything. I do give good chat lol.

41 year old white man from Colorado springs Colorado.

Its curvy or nothing for me. I've never been attracted to anything but curvy women. I'd love to find a sexy woman to chat with. Up for just about anything. I do give good chat lol.

in case you did not understand the OP's question: it was clitoris stimulation or not, NOT curvy or not.

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Tall, pear shaped BBW. Red hair, glasses, braces, brown eyes.

Looking for good, stimulating (mentally and physically) conversation!

red heads tend to be trouble. or did you forget to list that :)

You bet your sweet hippy, we are!
We balance the life of the party!
Our trouble is that we love to flirt, but as we start to turn serious...the men get scared, and disappear... Your loss fellas!
So to all my BBW friends...
"All together now...KISS OUR ASS's GENTS"

JENN

You bet your sweet hippy, we are!
We balance the life of the party!
Our trouble is that we love to flirt, but as we start to turn serious...the men get scared, and disappear... Your loss fellas!
So to all my BBW friends...
"All together now...KISS OUR ASS's GENTS"

JENN
Is this the part where I ask you to bend over, then?

Promises, promises....
Fellas...the door on the right is for tongues
All others...to the left....
MARCH! Hut...2...3...4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back