Bay Area Lover

Loboviejo

Sexploration
Looking for a semi regular lover on frequent business trips to Walnut Creek, CA. Mature and respectful business executive looking for uncomplicated stress relief FWB situation.

I’ll likely be back in Walnut Creek the week of October 9th. Looking forward to hearing from you in the meantime!

If even remotely interested, msg me here and tell me about the last time a man prioritized your pleasure over his own…..

I’m open to a range of scenarios….tell me your ideal situation, your turn ons and how you’d like to get started…. Why not start with something simple and easy? We can take small steps. Anyone in the Bay Area excited by the thought of a secret anonymous lover that has one sole focus to please you?

Happy to share pics…. I’m 6’3” Blonde Hair, Blue eyes…..slender build….youthful 56 M with full head of hair and mustache…..my libido only seems to grow as I age….I delight in foreplay, word play, pleasing my F partner with a very present and focused intensity, honoring your body and your mind…..to make sure you always cum before I do…..edging you over and over

Back