Looking for sexy mature lady

thecoyle2000

Experienced
I am 43 wm from texas in sexless marriage looking for a sexy mature lady to chat with and maybe find some relief and comfort with.

please PM me

I see you were 45 in a different thread yesterday - if you're willing to share how you got 2 years younger in a day, I'd be happy to chat :)

View attachment 2310153
i think in that post i just rounded and wasn't paying attention but yes i am actually 43 even if i do feel older then that sometimes. I would be happy to chat with you about that or anything if you want just PM me

i think in that post i just rounded and wasn't paying attention but yes i am actually 43 even if i do feel older then that sometimes. I would be happy to chat with you about that or anything if you want just PM me
Alright. Thanks for the offer.

I am 43 wm from texas in sexless marriage looking for a sexy mature lady to chat with and maybe find some relief and comfort with and maybe more in time.

I am 43 wm from texas in sexless marriage looking for a sexy mature lady to chat with and maybe find some relief and comfort with.

please PM me
I’m practically in the same boat. 52 yrs old KC area if there are any ladies out there that would like to chat lmk.

Back