Bareback Poll for guys

Bareback poll

• Total voters
I do both although bareback is my preference, I understand some guys are reluctant to go bare and that’s ok but I personally much prefer it bare

oral always bare back if anal either way but prefer bare

Both given and received bareback. If you don't trust the guy enough to do bareback why are you messing around with him. Love the feeling of pumping a guy full of a big blast of cum ... as well as having my ass filled with a hot juicy load. :devil:

For the unitiated, could someone take a stab (hah!) at describing how bareback feels different for a bottom? Thanks.

Bareback all the way for me, but I have to trust the other person and have a state of monogamy with them. If they’re gonna fuck around, I’m not down with that🌹Kant👠👠👠

I honestly don't feel a difference physically. It IS more arousing to know they're bare. No one has ever come in my ass. I would love for a trusted pal (or pals) to shoot a load or ten in me.

I honestly don't feel a difference physically. It IS more arousing to know they're bare. No one has ever come in my ass. I would love for a trusted pal (or pals) to shoot a load or ten in me.

I have to agree. Three time was my hole filled with a cock attached to anther man. Once no cover, the second and last male sex partner who was married at the time.. I couldn’t actually feel anything different and neither emptied in my ass, cover or not. We liked to see that cum shot.
That said, I just don’t think the risk is worth it.

everybody knows bareback is best, but you gotta be safe.

Safe is a relative term. To be totally safe, never have sex. Someone can actually die from having sex if for instance they have a very bad heart. However, most reject the notion of lifelong celibacy.

I'm out of commission for sex since I have ED. However, before that I didn't wear condoms with my partner. I had no reason to do so. We were monogamous with each other, and both entered into our relationship being HIV negative. Common sense tells you that if the bottom is dirty, give him a chance to clean up. Likewise, common sense tells you to clean up afterwards. I would do that even if I magically changed into fucking vaginas instead of asses. A man can get non-specific urethritis if he doens't keep clean. Pissing after sex (no don't mean golden showers) also helps as it flows germs out and away from your cock.

I have to admit that I find it a hoot that lots of guys on here want to have m2m sex so desperately, but don't do so out of fear of disease. I guess they think that most that men are diseased My sex drive was just too darn strong to stay a virgin from m2m sex. Plus I never treated men as if they were diseased by default unless they were virgins.

Imagine if heterosexual men whined that they wanted to fuck a girl, but were afraid to because they might not be clean... We would have a major population drop off. I can understand delaying sex or insisting on condoms until you get to know the person better. However, if after a certain amount of time one still feels to use a condom (assuming both of you are tested and have come out HIV-), then one or both of you have serious trust issues and one or both of you are not deserving to have sex with each other. I could never imagine life long drudgery of condoms every time I wanted to fuck. There is nothing in this world better than releasing your essence into another man that you care about. The act of m2m fucking and the end release is part of the merging of two souls that makes life worth living. There isn't a day that doesn't go by, that I don't miss just being in side my guy, and feeling and smelling the deposit that I used to be able to make. Yes lasting love is beyond the physical, but I would be lying to say I don't miss those times when I could release inside him.

Safe is a relative term. To be totally safe, never have sex. Someone can actually die from having sex if for instance they have a very bad heart. However, most reject the notion of lifelong celibacy.

I'm out of commission for sex since I have ED. However, before that I didn't wear condoms with my partner. I had no reason to do so. We were monogamous with each other, and both entered into our relationship being HIV negative. Common sense tells you that if the bottom is dirty, give him a chance to clean up. Likewise, common sense tells you to clean up afterwards. I would do that even if I magically changed into fucking vaginas instead of asses. A man can get non-specific urethritis if he doens't keep clean. Pissing after sex (no don't mean golden showers) also helps as it flows germs out and away from your cock.

I have to admit that I find it a hoot that lots of guys on here want to have m2m sex so desperately, but don't do so out of fear of disease. I guess they think that most that men are diseased My sex drive was just too darn strong to stay a virgin from m2m sex. Plus I never treated men as if they were diseased by default unless they were virgins.

Imagine if heterosexual men whined that they wanted to fuck a girl, but were afraid to because they might not be clean... We would have a major population drop off. I can understand delaying sex or insisting on condoms until you get to know the person better. However, if after a certain amount of time one still feels to use a condom (assuming both of you are tested and have come out HIV-), then one or both of you have serious trust issues and one or both of you are not deserving to have sex with each other. I could never imagine life long drudgery of condoms every time I wanted to fuck. There is nothing in this world better than releasing your essence into another man that you care about. The act of m2m fucking and the end release is part of the merging of two souls that makes life worth living. There isn't a day that doesn't go by, that I don't miss just being in side my guy, and feeling and smelling the deposit that I used to be able to make. Yes lasting love is beyond the physical, but I would be lying to say I don't miss those times when I could release inside him.

Agree with that, and I was speaking more in the sense of casual hookups rather than LTR

How bareback feels...

For the unitiated, could someone take a stab (hah!) at describing how bareback feels different for a bottom? Thanks.

I've been fucked many, many times in my over fifty years of live. Some of my lovers used condoms and some didn't. I have always been able to tell the difference!
There is NOTHING like the feeling of a hard, bare cock in my ass. A bare cock tends to leak while I am being fucked so it keeps me well lubed, which is always wonderful.
Having a man I trust make love to me until he blasts his load deep in my ass is the best feeling I've ever experienced. The feeling of wetness and warmth after he cums is wonderful, and when he continues to stroke his cock in and out of me the feeling changes due to all the wetness in there. Nothing like it!

It's all about being safe. Early days (pre-1980's) no one thought about it so it was always bare back. Now, like many of you, not sure it is worth the risks--unless they are your dedicated partner.

I've never used a condom and doubt I ever will. But then, I don't take on sex partners that I don't know either.

I have not had the pleasure of a real cock in my ass but would love to get the chance to feel what it is like.

I havent yet had the pleasure of giving or receiving anal with a guy. I hope that i will get the chance one day and that i can have the option of trist and comfort to give and receive bareback.

Back