Banned from Taboo Chat

Shark2557

Loves Spam
I went into the Taboo chat a few minutes ago and simply stated I had the hots for my 13 year old sister when I was 16 years old. I didn't say I had sex with her - I simply said I had the hots for her. That was 50 freaking years ago! It was a conversation starter for. A ban for a simple statement like that? Seriously?

That would cause you problems here on the forums too. We delete any posts like that and caution the member. It would also get any story you might submit with the kind of reference rejected.

I wasn't cautioned. I was BANNED. No warning whatsoever - and I STILL don't understand what the problem is.

you were indeed banned...and apparently telling everyone on the forum why...so...yeah. Guess we can do this here? (i keep a lil ban letter because its easier to do so than writing this up every single time)

The reason you have been banned is because of the following log
which you have posted already, (makes my job easier)

The chat rules can be found here https://forum.literotica.com/threads/new-chat-rules-update-2021.1544346/

Take a gander at your chat log and at rule 3 B and C but just in case a refresher is needed

B. Discussion of any sexual activity below the age of 18. Ageplay below 18 is strictly and explicitly prohibited in any form or context, erotic or otherwise. (real life or roleplay)

C. Discussion of any sexual activity (or grooming towards activity) with family members of blood relation or inherent power dynamic. (real life)

they are also pinned at the top of the chat help thread...as well as in the banner of most of the larger rooms including the lobby which you have to pass through to get to any other room or to pm any chatter. There is also a rule written on the front page of the chat when you log in that was written by the site owner herself Laurel and it says as follows

• Any chatter discussing illegal activities - and/or creating rooms dedicated to such activities - will be banned instantly and permanently from Literotica Chat. Prohibited content includes (but is not limited to) underage activity (under 18 years of age), snuff, extreme violence, sexual abuse, and bestiality. We repeat - there will be no warnings and “discussions of illegal activity” bans are not appealable. Please report anyone you notice breaking this rule.

Again take a peek at the bolded section where it says we do not have to warn you we will simply ban you.

I am also saying now...I am in serious awe that...you thought you would get any kind of...support against your banning here. This seriously has to be in all the years I have been here one of the few things I just want to sit back and just stare at the sheer audacity of it. Just...wow.

Normally I try and have some what of a professional attitude to things I am not as eloquent and diplomatic as some (Quip) but I do really try. But this...is...just...there are no words...Forgive me every one but just....wow

As well as I would send you a message but I am not able to but thank you Jafo for answering the....inquiry. We do appreciate your help as always.

So I want you to read again what I originally posted and tell me what was said that breaks your rules B and C. I said I had the hots for her. I never said we had sex nor inferred that we did.

Expressing a sexual interest in your underage, familial relation, violates Literotica's TOU, and stated rules. Your account will not be reinstated.

As @Thesunmaid said above, you are banned from the chat -- as chat moderators that is the limit of what we can do.

Whether or not you are further banned from the Forums will be up to Forum moderators, but as @jaF0 pointed out, what you are repeatedly discussing, and inexplicably defending (seriously, dude, do you not see the problem with this?) -- is also against forum rules. Exiting quietly is really your only move at this point.

This is the Sitewide Content rule that applies to all portions of Lit:

To that end, we DO NOT publish works of any type featuring the following content:
  • Sexual activity involving characters under the age of 18 (including but not limited to explicit sexual discussion, voyeurism, exhibitionism, fantasizing, masturbation, and graphic sexualized descriptions, in addition to actual sexual intercourse). Literotica has always had a strict policy against any under-18 content, and any attempt to violate that policy is grounds for account termination.
https://www.literotica.com/resources/content-guidelines

It's often discussed on the Author's Hangout by writers in various ways. Many don't see a problem with a reference of a past memory like yours, but it would, and has caused stories to be rejected. Admin takes a pretty hard line about anything related to minors.

We cannot allow it at all in the chat because of the nature of the scrolling and the conversations will disappear in the process of the rooms scrolling up and you can only see the history of it when you log into the room and that's it. So we do have to be more strict in the chat about things as posts don't stay for long especially in larger more busy rooms.

We have had people try to what we call bump rooms (posting random letters or numbers) to cover up what was said in the rooms and that is also against the rules unless a mod does it to either cover up a conversation of a report someone makes in the mods office or we have some kind of personal real time info such as phone number or real life name is posted in the rooms by either someone else or the chatter themselves for the protection of the privacy of the person.

Back