balls

It's Friday.

I'm home alone.

I'm bored.

Why not?

hello balls!

:heart:

i love driving by a ball thread and getting smacked in the face. thank you for leaving the balls up. i hope many have been able to enjoy them.

hello balls!

:heart:

i love driving by a ball thread and getting smacked in the face. thank you for leaving the balls up. i hope many have been able to enjoy them.

Neci: on a mission to make balls feel good since 2008.

Last edited:
okay balls.

it's officially the weekend. time to get out and shake it around with a camera in hand.

post 'em if you've got 'em!

I miss all the good stuff. :)

I would just like to say kudos to those brave men that shared, and continue to share the magnificent beauty of their balls...to those that pull them before we can all peruse them... well...

78cba6597d627a2d14f5a229e9ac5043.gif

tumblr_o26d07B76I1tj5c8po1_500.gif

why balls?

why tits?

why any wank worthy* photograph? i can go to tumblr and do a simple search for balls, but they are not the balls of the people who post here. i can also look at tits on tumblr, but once again, it is not the same as the tits of posters with whom i interact. i like balls, and am interested in seeing your balls. it is just that simple.

*note - wank worthy is in the eye of the beholder. giving is better than receiving, or so it has been said.

Back