Bad Dreams (Family RP, Open to 1 daughter teens to 20's and 1 wife 30's to 40's)

My daughter left to study abroad at the end of last summer. Before she left, the last thing she did was say, "I'll miss you, daddy" before planting a big, wet kiss on my cheek. I don't know if I moved or she moved or what, but for some reason, her mouth planted squarely on the corner of mine, turning her daughterly kiss into something on the edge of inappropriate. What was even stranger as that she did not pull away. She just went on smooching me, half cheek and half lips, but all innocence as far as I could tell. She left just a few minutes later and I have not seen her since.

Now it's ten months later and my daughter is due back from the airport any minute. Other than some emails and few phone calls, we have not heard from her much. Before she departed...before that kiss... I had never looked at my daughter "in that way". Ever since that day though, my mind has wandered to places it should never have gone, places now far beyond my control to stop. It started out innocently enough, just fond memories of her and that departing kiss. All too soon, as the mind of a man in his forties tends to do, it began to wonder: What would her tongue feel like brushing mine? What would her little round ass feel like in my grip? Does she shave herself bare or leave little patch? All too soon, I found myself imagining scenarios ranging from sneaking into her room while she's asleep and exploring her body all the way to fucking her against her will right in front of her mother.

As her arrival drew near, my mind raced at the possibilities. Before I knew it, I had come up with the semblance of a plan to at least get me into close proximity to her if nothing else. I set to work to make it happen without realizing how quickly I had fallen from loving father to lecherous fiend. No longer did I wonder if I should do this. No, I was far beyond that point of no return. All I cared about now was seducing her, one way or another.

With nothing but time and dirty thoughts on my hands, I set to work. My daughter had spent most of her childhood deathly afraid of various things, including the clowns, horror movies, aliens, monsters, the dark, but most of all, her creaky, creepy closet. Even after she had turned 18, she would still make me check it every once in a while at bedtime to make sure "it was safe". On windy nights, our old house tends to creak and moan. Whenever that happened, even up to the time she left, our daughter would slip into our room and into the safety of our bed where she felt safe either cuddled up to her mother or nestled down between us. How far have I fallen, taking advantage of my daughter's fears and her safest haven and turning them back upon her?

Sadly, I don't care. I have become obsessed with the idea of scaring her into my bed. And so, after watching a few videos and making a few trips to buy supplies, I have rigged her closet to make sounds that would make the average man shit their pants if I wanted to take it that far. Speakers hidden in the frame of her bed can also play any sounds I select while she's sleeping, anything from subliminal whispers about wanting to fuck your dad to horrific soundtracks guaranteed to induce nightmares. For now at least, I will settle for a few creaks and a hushed groan or two. I'll step it up from there if I need to, but soon enough, I know she'll be snuggling next to daddy in bed, hoping he can keep her safe in his big, strong arms. She'll soon learn though that not all monsters are hiding in the closet. After all, I've been fighting the one in my pants for months, and I'm afraid I'm about to lose control.

Committed to my plan, I give her room another once over before the wife I head out the door to the airport....

(***I am looking for one younger female to play the role of the daughter, who would be 18 to 22 in the story, and a female in her late 30's to mid-40's to play the role of the mother. No dudes please, but feel free to follow along. Mom and Daughter, please let me know your age in the story as well as the name you would like to go by and any other relevant information you think I should know that might keep you interested in the game, such as the particular kinks or fetishes you might want to play out.***)

Back