Back after a 4 month break

I still get a little bit of an erection just from looking at your avatar. My god you're sexy!

Excuses, excuses....

Please accept my apologies for being gone so long. I had an unexpected family medical emergency and I was the one to have to deal with it. My grandfather needed a pace maker installed and this took quite a bit longer than we expected to get wrapped up. But all is well, he is home resting and I was able to steal away from my "grand daughter duties" to get on here for awhile. Needless to say, I had almost NO time to take pics while I was back and forth between hospital and home (dealing with still being a mommy of a very athletic and busily scheduled daughter). I snapped this pic in the bathroom for my Master at some point over the last week. I hope it will tide everyone over until I can get some spare time to take something a little more creative and naughty.

Attachments

• snowflakes1.jpg
    snowflakes1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 283
Babydoll

I'm back! Although you and I never parted while I was away from Lit, it is still nice to see that you frequented my thread to show your support. I love you so much and appreciate everything you do for me.

I want and do support you in many ways!!! I want to support you in many other ways as well!!! Hint Hint

Growling

Please accept my apologies for being gone so long. I had an unexpected family medical emergency and I was the one to have to deal with it. My grandfather needed a pace maker installed and this took quite a bit longer than we expected to get wrapped up. But all is well, he is home resting and I was able to steal away from my "grand daughter duties" to get on here for awhile. Needless to say, I had almost NO time to take pics while I was back and forth between hospital and home (dealing with still being a mommy of a very athletic and busily scheduled daughter). I snapped this pic in the bathroom for my Master at some point over the last week. I hope it will tide everyone over until I can get some spare time to take something a little more creative and naughty.

I can not wait till I have those amazing nipples bouncing in my face as you bounce on my hard throbbing cock!!!!!

there is someone who wants to play "connect the dots!" :devil:

I want and do support you in many ways!!! I want to support you in many other ways as well!!! Hint Hint

Hands under the hips, pulliung slightly upward. Jerking me back a bit in moments of need. Wait....that IS what you were talking about wasn't it?! ;)

I can not wait till I have those amazing nipples bouncing in my face as you bounce on my hard throbbing cock!!!!!

You're likely to get smothered!!!

You're likely to get smothered!!!

are you suggesting that this is a negative??? :confused:[/QUOTE]

are you suggesting that this is a negative??? :confused:

If I had to pick a way to go out, that method seems like a very desirable one![/QUOTE]

How do I explain this to the coroner???? Cause of death: Suffocation by big tits?! Who wants that on their permanent record?! :p

are you suggesting that this is a negative??? :confused:

If I had to pick a way to go out, that method seems like a very desirable one![/QUOTE]

How do I explain this to the coroner???? Cause of death: Suffocation by big tits?! Who wants that on their permanent record?! :p[/QUOTE]

Well technically I'd be dead so..... they can think what they want, lol!

If I had to pick a way to go out, that method seems like a very desirable one!

How do I explain this to the coroner???? Cause of death: Suffocation by big tits?! Who wants that on their permanent record?! :p[/QUOTE]

Well technically I'd be dead so..... they can think what they want, lol![/QUOTE]

Everyone shaking their heads at you, post death. All your old neighbors who never heard anything. LOL

Break out the holiday themed underthings! Lol Beautiful as always.:heart:

Recently was in the same situation(Great Aunt)- everything went A Ok too... I'm glad your family is well.

Beautiful and sexy pic!!! Appreciate the informative update, glad to hear all went well, and I hope it continues to do so. Best wishes all around!!

Wow !! First time poster on this thread!! Bam you're the man!!! Can I play? ;)

LOL Good luck with that!! Thanks for finding your way here. Hope you stick around. :D

Break out the holiday themed underthings! Lol Beautiful as always.:heart:

Recently was in the same situation(Great Aunt)- everything went A Ok too... I'm glad your family is well.

Glad to hear that everything went ok with your family too. Holiday themed huh? LOL Well we only really celebrated the religious holidays and Santa themed items are banned in our household. Maybe I can dress up as a penguin! :p

Beautiful and sexy pic!!! Appreciate the informative update, glad to hear all went well, and I hope it continues to do so. Best wishes all around!!

Thanks so much for your support!

I finally snuck away for a few minutes of alone time to give myself a little bit of stress relief. Here is what it looked like. Only down side was, that Master was busy working and couldn't help. But I had a load of hot pics to look at to help me! ;)

I LOVE YOU BAMARAY!!!!!!

Attachments

• 1109121736.jpg
    1109121736.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 216
  • 1109121737.jpg
    1109121737.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 184
I finally snuck away for a few minutes of alone time to give myself a little bit of stress relief. Here is what it looked like. Only down side was, that Master was busy working and couldn't help. But I had a load of hot pics to look at to help me! ;)

I LOVE YOU BAMARAY!!!!!!

Oh damn... see what a few minutes can do! Beautiful, really.

Terrible that he couldn't help. One can hope that some of those pictures may make it onto that other thread of yours???:D

Back