Awakening (Closed)

Tanned_babe

Literotica Guru
Twelve months on and Elle still wasn't accustom to living in this postcard village two hours from the UK’s capital. Complete with cobbled lanes, thatched cottages with establish gardens and even the hunt trotting through the Main Street on Sunday's, proudly displaying their fox tails. No one-stop-shop supermarkets here. The young woman had to visit the green grocers for her fruit and veg, the butchers, fishmongers and bakery as required. There was one cafe, The Magpie, which was always full of upper middle class mothers with their babies on the hip of young European opears’, as they drank skinny, light vanilla lattes and ordered a Victoria sponge which usually remained untouched. Lastly, and most importantly, the Winchester Arms, Elle's local. It was a far cry from the nightlife she was used to, but the place had a certain charm.

Charm enough to keep her out until closing time on, literally, a school night. The twenty five year old had been out for drinks with the few fellow teachers who were under fifty. Oh yes, these precious children, ages five and upwards they taught had to have the best, the most experienced, most connected individuals to impart knowledge upon them. Elle was the youngest teacher at the Winchester College, the tall brunette had the usual teaching degree with an MA an Psychology to boot plus experience at a prestigious school in Hong Kong. However, it was her personality which saw her getting on so well in her current employment; she was fair, unaffected by wealth and personable.

However, as her alarm went off at 5:30am personable was the last thing, Elle felt. The spring sun was yet to creep over the horizon; nonetheless, a faint orange glow was peaked from the corner of the blind. Fumbling for her phone the young woman, blankets tangled around her bare legs, reset the device for 7:00. She could run afterwork instead.

The additional two hours in bed, poached eggs on toast and two pints of water helped the brunette shake off the previous evening's drinks. Knocking back her remaining coffee, Elle gathered up her belongings and checked her appearance in the hallway's full length mirror before leaving. The young woman was happy enough with the reflection. Her dark mane was tied into an informal knot, with whips of hair framing her pretty face and although she had minimal flesh in show, one could not help notice her good physique. Thanks to her fitness regime, her legs were toned and although at five foot six she was not excessively tall, her legs appeared long and slender when clad in those fitted black pants. Her eyes rand up her own body, adjusting the collar of the cream coloured silk shirt she had tucked into her trip waistline. She would change into heels once she reached the school, preferring to walk the 30 minutes to work when mornings such as this would allow.

"You should be in well before the children arrive in the playground, Miss Rae." Tom Yolks teased as he jogged to catch up with her. "What kind of example are you setting for the youth of today?"

"About as good a one as you, Mr Yolks. Going to show the little darlings how to down a pint in 7 seconds today?"

"No, no. That's not till next term." He smiled. Tom was a nice guy; early thirties, smart as hell- PhD in child psychology and doing a very good job of keeping himself in the closet.

The two exchanged pleasantries as the made their way towards the imposing main building of Winchester College. With a rich heritage dating back to the 1300s the all boys’ school was ‘the place’ to send one's child. He would come out well educated with an international perspective - Elle had travelled to three continents this year alone - an appreciation for economics, the arts and everything in between. Not to mention, high chances of professional success in a range of extracurricular activities.

Nonetheless, state educated Elle couldn't help feeling a pang of malcontent about the place. Just because these children had rich parents meant they got a world class eduction, more chances than their peers. Jesus, statistics showed they even lived longer! Elle had drawn a very short straw and completed teacher training at a school in Croydon in for East London. The establishment required police presence and pupils were lucky to leave with a handful of low grades. However, there was little use in feeling resentment towards Winchesters, the Year Seven's she taught were very well behaved on the whole, certainly no one had had come into class with a kitchen knife or fathered a child.

"Morning!" Elle smiled as she walked past a group of older boys who looked to be fresh off the rugby pitch. She had a sneaking suspicion that something was being said now she was out of earshot.

"Giving you a good once over." Tom confirmed.

"Oh for God Sake, they are seventeen and at an all boys school! They give Old Mrs Rowling the once over."

Scoffing, Tom and she parted ways in the direction of their respective class rooms.

The Wednesday morning was as pleasant as any morning with a slight hangover can be; French followed by Classics. Both of which the young woman managed to make a lot more interesting than they actually are to ten year olds, to the point where she had to tell them to settle down after watching a YouTube clip of an animated Ancient Greek scene and get them to translate the dialogue to Latin. "Settle down, or its back to reading I Claudius from cover to cover!" Smirking when she got the desired reaction from all but a couple of boys who were still attempting to reenact the clip. "Right, you three! One more word and you'll be in here over lunch." She chided, eyeing the boys as they sat back down.

It wasn't until after lunchtime that Elle's day started to go downhill. First she was chastised by a fellow teacher, considerably older than her, for using 'The Interweb' as a teaching tool. "I don't know what you think you're playing at? We want our boys to be well rounded and educated, not like the dross you see on the streets today- unable to talk to one another, listening to the nnnsss nnnsss nnnsss music. Encouraging that sort of behaviour is all you're doing, young lady!" She scolded in an accent that would not be out of place had a royal have used it.

Sighing, Elle had, with great difficulty, held her tongue. Some people were too disconnected by reality to bother with. Nonetheless, she took great pleasure in the old woman's annoyance as she turned away and checked her phone. Eight texts, six from the same number: 'Morning El. How's your day going?'
'Last week was fun... Repeat?'
'What are you wearing?'
'Shooting on Thursday, but free tonight...'
'Come round to the cottage and we can-'

"Sexting at work, Miss Rae!!" Tom hissed in her ear making her jump and hide her phone screen with the palm of her hand.

"Jesus, Tom!! I almost died!" She snapped at him. "Look at these!" She thrust her iPhone onto his lap.

"Who even asks 'What are you wearing? These days? I mean come on!" He scowled at the phone. "That's the trouble in this village." He said sagely, you can't have a bonk with anyone, it's too small, there's no escape."

"We didn't 'have a bonk'!" She said defensively, "I kissed him, more to get him to stop talking about killing animals than anything else."

"Oh come off it, Ellie. No one would ask what clothes you are wearing if they hadn't seen you without any!" To which the brunette responded with a look similar to the one she used to chastise her pupils. "Ok fine. I believe you. Must be because he thinks you're his bit of rough. You underclass girls would be up for anything." He smirked, nudging her.

Despite her colleague’s attempts to lighten the mood, by the time the brunette got back to class her mood had darkened. Her disposition further exacerbated by the same boys, Harry, Edward and Noah, who were disruptive earlier, appearing back to the classroom late and looking very ruffled.

"What happened to you three?" She snapped as they sauntered in.

She was met with a moment’s silence before, "Nothing, Miss." said Harry looking at his shoes. He at least had the decency to blush.

"Nothing, eh? A strong gust of wind was it." At this, Noah giggled before stifling it when he was met by the teacher’s glare.

"Go straighten yourselves up and if I hear there's been complaints of any fighting I’m flagging you three right away. Now, back in 5 minutes or there's trouble."

At this the three boys scurried off. Edward and Noah were thick as thieves and were as disruptive as young children at Winchester got. It wasn't surprising, the children of famous footballers usually were a bit of a handful. Harry on the other hand had seemed to become more disruptive of late. He was relatively new at the school and hadn’t lost much of his American accent yet. He’s be better teaming up with another group of boys. Miss Rae had highlighted this to Behaviour Support; there was little more she could do.

"Right, now that everyone's back." Her dark eyes glancing towards the offenders, "We'll go over your essays on Macbeth. Joseph, you can go first." Elle walked from the front of the room into the body of the classroom, her heels clicking off the stone floor as she moved and sat at an empty desk. "Now I want all of you to take constructive notes on each other's work. Tomorrow we'll have a feedback session."

The eleven year old rose from his seat and either the confidence one gets through private education was able to dissect Act Four of Shakespeare's work. "Good work, Joseph." Elle smiles, genuinely impressed. "Muhammad, you're up."

Elle's mood was just about improving, this exercise was challenging, and really showed how much the boys had learnt in the past eight months, however this optimism was short lived as movement caught her. She interrupted the current speaker before making her was over to, Harry.

"Give it over, Harry." She snapped, her local accent seeping contaminating that of her usual polished tone.

"It's nothing, Miss Rae. Honest." He muttered.

"Give me the note in your hand, Harry. Now." She said holding out a neatly manicured hand before casting a disapproving glance in Noah's direction. "Now, Harry!" He jumped at her raised voice and placed the note softly into her hand. Elle cast her eyes over the few words and sighed. "Go see the Headmaster. I'm sure your parents will be very disappointed."

"Miss Rae, please. I-"

"What, Harry? What possible justification do you have for this?" Elle demanded, holding up the note, folded so the other children couldn't see it.

"Well, you are." He shrugged, muttering that, "All the boys say they'd like to."

"Harry, get out of my classroom, please." She sighed watching the small figure get up from his desk as move towards the door.

It was almost a year now since he moved to London and things were still strange to Dale Bell. Everyone still drove on the wrong side of the road, he still barely understood the dozens of different accents, the terminology baffled him, and the customs often times left him scratching his head. There were some things however that he did find extremely refreshing. For all of Great Brittan’s stuffy cultural appearance, they seemed to have a vibrant sexual community under the surface.

His routine largely remained the same for one thing. At forty years of age, routine was something you began to settle into and became harder and harder to snap out of. So he was up at five every morning like clockwork. The internal clock was set so that even if he wanted to sleep in it was utterly impossible. His morning routine meant that he was in the home gym, the shower, shaved and in the car before his wife even knew he was gone.

This arrangement worked fine for both of them, to be honest. The fire between Kerry and Dale had burnt low for some time and rarely ever burned at all anymore. The pair occasionally had a go at each other, but it was really just going through the motions to release pent-up energy and to keep their shell of a marriage alive. The two loved each other on some level perhaps, but it was not a warm and tender love, it was the sort of distant love that kept two people living together and bonded over something, but did not keep each other actually together in heart and soul.

Dale often found his entertainment elsewhere. Kerry was quite the boring lover who was not interested in the finer points of love making. She was interested in missionary sex, doggy style and that pretty much ran through her sexual playbook. His tastes were much more extensive than that. He had discovered early on in their relationship that they were sexually incompatible and it had not taken him long to lose his patience with her unwillingness to explore with him. He had tried to stay faithful, but when she had made no attempts to go beyond her own boundaries and live a little, that was all he needed to hear.

They both had at one time extremely demanding careers which demanded a great deal from both of them. Then they had their son and their life changed forever. He maintained his high-profile job in Information Technology, but she quickly set aside her career as an interior designer. She wanted to take care of their son full-time, but found that she simply was not up to the task.

Her health had taken a serious hit when their son was born and it left her unable to keep up with the young man once his energy level and attitude became more than cute. He saw to her health care, of course, the best money could buy. They even came across the ocean to the UK when he was offered a job he couldn’t turn away, and for better schooling for their son Harry. With the nursing staff coming into the house Dale had found his outlet. The new house was very large with several extra rooms. The nurses often boarded there, and with Harry quickly sent off to his new boarding school it was often just the nurse, himself, and Kerry in the evenings and Kerry often went to bed early. That left him and the nurse to their own devices.

It did not take long before the lovely young blonde girl had noticed him noticing her. At first, she was offended. After all, she was caring for his infirm wife! “If you were so concerned about not attracting my gaze Samantha, why have you changed the way you wear your uniform? You didn’t think I noticed did you? You have shortened the skirt, you put on heels when my wife is asleep and I come home from work, you put on perfume, and you have started wearing more makeup.”

She met his eyes with indignation but flushed with guilt. Even in her short heels, he towered over her at six three, and those broad shoulders of his always seemed to crowd her sight. She protested, but even she thought it sounded weak. “Mr. Bell, a woman has a right to feel pretty every now and again just for herself!”

The look in his eyes told her that he wasn’t buying the story, his eyes were laughing at her. He stepped closer so that she could see the definition of his muscles beneath the dress shirt he wore so well. A days worth of stubble clung to his strong jaw as he met her eyes. “You sound like a mewling kitten. If every little change has nothing to do with me, then stop me.” He stepped against her so their bodies were touching flush. She was not as full breasted as he preferred, but he had not been fucked properly in a while and he was willing to overlook that.

He could already feel the heat coming off of her. Her whole body shuddered and she opened her mouth to make another protest, but all that came out was a whimper. He knew he had buckled her willpower in that moment. “Kitten it is. When you are not my wife’s nurse, you will be My kitten. Do you understand me?”

She gripped him with both hands, it was obvious that his words, the sheer need was overpowering her and she could only whimper a reply. “Yes, Daddy.”

He had never been called that before in a sexual sense. The reaction to it was something he was entirely unprepared for. He had gone from just being mildly hard to nearly fully erect in seconds. It was like something exploded inside his skull and surged through his entire body as heat and lust competed for one another. A primal growl of need rushed passed his lips as he scooped her off her feet and pinned her against the wall. She obediently circled her thighs around his hips and slid her skirt up her legs. Then her hands worked furiously at his slacks to free his thick, throbbing length.

His free hand found a hand full of hair and tugged back aggressively to expose her throat. He began to greedily suck and bite at her skin as she continued to work to free him. She didn’t bother pulling his pants down, or pulling her panties down, she simply unzipped him and pushed her panties to the side. Just as she was about to guide him into her she felt resistance and she looked up, confused.

He was looking into her eyes with a wicked smile on his face.

She gasped for breath, and then pleaded, while gently running her hand up and down the length of him. “Please Daddy! Please! I need it so badly.”

Again that tidal rush of heat and desire crashed over him. It was almost debilitating. With his member in her hand, she could feel him shudder in delight and she smiled in pleasure.

This time as she guided him forward he didn’t resist. As she took him in and he filled her she orgasmed immediately. She screamed that same word over and over again and it only drove him mad with need. Their first time was over after that in mere moments as they were both spent from the sheer intensity of it, but neither of them left it unsatisfied.

six months later

This affair carried on for some time, allowing him to explore his own sexual desires to the fullest and really discover who he was as a Dominant man. He and Samantha continued to explore their desires and strangely enough what formed out of it was more than just a relationship based on fucking, but a real connection where the two were codependent on one another. When she had a particularly rough day, or some extremely stressful event he was there to coax her down and ease into a place of comfort. When his days were long and hard and he was a bundle of nerves on the verge of an explosion she soothed him, calmed him.

She began staying over much more often and even taking on more of a domestic role. She prepared meals for him not because he asked her to, but because she had an honest desire to serve and please him. He showed his gratitude to her as their connection grew. Neither of them expected this bond to take this shape, they simply expected a good solid fucking, but what formed was a true relationship.

Then came the day when Kelly started to get better. She had less bad days, and her energy started to return. Her therapy was going better and better. On one hand he was happy for her because she was improving. On the other hand he knew that once Kerry got better things with Samantha would likely come to an end. They had evolved past the point of casual sex, and there really was no way to go back.

Kelly’s improvement continued and finally she broached the topic with him of no longer needing the extra help, because she was going to start going back to work. He had to force a smile, but he agreed that if she was going back to work there was no reason to have home nursing care.

That night he didn’t fuck Samantha, he made love to her as if she was the most perfect woman in the world, and the tears she shed at the end of their coupling showed that she understood everything without him having to say a word. It was his way of saying goodbye to her. He shed no tears, but he held her as she shed hers and there was a dark gnawing pit in his stomach that seemed like it was trying to devour everything else.

He kissed her one final time and then let her calm down. Looking into her eyes he spoke in a very unusually quiet, somber tone. “I never expected this. Honestly when we started fucking I just expected for us to have a romp every now and then and that was it. What happened was… I don’t have the words. You opened something inside of me and I will be forever grateful for it. I would continue to see you, but what we have is too pure to just be casual sex.”

He paused, draping his robe around her and then his arms, hugging her tightly. “You know me, and you know I am not really that great at showing emotions, this is the best I can do. However I wanted to make a gesture. You have done so much for Kelly, and so very much for me and it is culminating in you losing so much. Take some time off, go on vacation. Have some fun. Do whatever you want with it. Just know that this is for all you have done for me.”

He reached over to the night stand and pulled open a drawer. He handed her a check with her name on it for a thousand pounds.

She gasped and looked up at him with wide eyes. This was a large amount of money to just pass her way. She opened her mouth to protest and he put his hand over her mouth. “No backtalk. Take it, enjoy it. Think of me while you do.”

She looked as if she were still going to resist, but then she just wrapped her arms around him fiercely and sank her head onto his chest.

That was the last night they saw each other.

“He’s coming here tonight?” A furrow forming across her beautiful face. “Why?”

“It’s not a trivial, matter, Miss Rae. However, behaviour like this needs nipped in the bud. At ten years old he can't be talking about women like this." Said Winchester's Behavioural Physiologist Louisa Monet. "This is an all boys' schools and he's going to be here for the next eight years."
“I agree.” She nodded, shifting from leaning against her oak desk which faced the dozen children’s desks, to behind it before opening a drawer and retrieving the scribble. ‘I’d like to bend Miss Rae over my bed.’ She tutted as she read it. It wasn’t even that clever, but at least whoever wrote it had used the contraction properly. Small mercies. “I’m just surprised he’s arriving so quickly, surely it was just flagged as a misdemeanour that needs discussed at an early convenience.”

“He takes his child’s education seriously.” The middle aged woman said primly.

The twenty six year old let the comment lie but broke the silence eventually. "Where is he, anyway? It's after half six!" She moved back round from the desk and paced around the room. Like everywhere in the college it oozed tradition; large fireplace, wood panelled walls and a couple of grotesque, in Elle's opinion, oil paintings.

She wrung her slender hands as she paced. The shapely brunnette didn't like meeting parents, especially at this college. They wanted their pound of flesh; nothing was enough and even if it was you would never receive a thank you. Elle was just an extension of ‘the help'. A knock at the door interrupted her internal frustrations indicating the arrival of Mr Bell.

Elle smoothed down her blouse which hung loosely around her trim figure and made her way to the door. "Mr Bell.” She greeted formally before offering a slender hand, through her grip was firm. “"I'm Harry's teacher, Elle Rae and this is Winchester's Behavioural Physiologist Louisa Monet."

Each party trailed their eyes over one another as they shook hands. Elle looked up into his dark eyes, down over his chiselled features, greying temples and broad shoulders. He was dressed in an expensive looking suit, slightly crushed from the car journey nonetheless the ensemble emulated a level of power.

“The conference you pulled me out of earlier was an eight million dollar deal. Because of a note. My number is for emergencies.”

When was it not an eight million pound deal? The brunette sighed to herself. These parents, they were always doing something impressive; closing deals, playing stadiums, scoring goals, running the country. It was tedious.

“Please take a seat, Mr Bell.” She gestured to the chair on the other side of her desk. “As far as I’m aware you were not summoned here” Dark eyes meeting his as the young woman remained completely unintimidated. "We merely want to discuss, Harry’s recent behaviour. This.” She picked up the note. “It is not an isolated incident." Megan began, placing her forearms on the oak table and clasping slender fingers together. Before she could be interrupted he twenty six year old described, Harry's recent behaviour, culminating to today's antics.

"He’s a great kid.” She said genuinely. “He just needs to realign his friend group. These boys he’s teamed up with, I have no doubt that they put him up to this.” She gestured at the folded note. “Even so, this establishment has zero tolerance for this sort of behaviour. I’m sure you understand.” She leant back in her chair, restricting whatever view of her chest was possible.

He was a good looking man, now she could appreciate him, having said her piece. Broad shoulders, strong arms and that jawline ticked all the teacher’s boxes. However, it was those eyes, the deep blue pools that seemed to be measuring her up, observing Elle. She was pretty after all; dusky eyes flecked with green, high cheek bones, perfect teeth framed with full lips. Plus, the young woman was accomplished and confident, no doubt about it. Nonetheless, she broke the gaze first, those glinting dark eyes pulling away from Harry’s father.

He worked for one of the largest internet hubs in London which were in charge of maintaining internet connectivity and the public WiFi that was provided in some areas. He also worked with some law enforcement agencies to identify hacking cells and immediate threats to information security. What this meant was there was never a shortage of work to be done, and he had a staff of about four hundred people working under him at the moment, with another hundred that needed to be hired.

He was currently in a meeting with several law enforcement agencies on how to increase security measures on the ‘tube’ fucking ridiculous name for the subway. He had caught himself calling it that twice already and everyone staring at him like it was a fool. Then he had to correct the verbiage and move on. “Honestly Ladies, Gentlemen your best bet is with a fiber-optic camera system. This gives you the best deployment strategy, it can carry signal faster, much more bandwidth, and can be tied into our existing system. Also with smaller cameras, it will be harder for undesirable elements to detect their location. Because there is already a great deal of fiber already underneath London it would be a somewhat cheaper solution than it would have been ten years ago. The most expensive part would be the cameras themselves and the labor. The project itself will be worth it in the long run though.”

That was when his phone rang. He frowned, looking down looking down at the phone itself to see it was his son’s boarding school. “Please everyone forgive me for just a moment, I need to take this, can we take five? Please take a moment to look over the documentation that I have put together for you and I’ll be back in just a moment.”

He stepped out of the glass conference doors and making his way to an empty break room he answered the call. “Dale Bell speaking. He did what? Listen I don’t have time to talk about this right now. Call his mother. You just pulled me out of a meeting with the heads of 5 law enforcement agencies because of some lewd behavior. Isn’t the reason I sent him to you folks to teach him to be a proper young man? “

He drew a measured breath. “For fu-“ he cut himself off. If the kid was acting up chances are it wasn’t all this woman’s fault, after all the kid did have a stubborn streak. He was his father’s son. “I’m sorry. It’s been a long day and I can’t tell the head of the Police force, Scotland yard to just leave my office because my son is misbehaving at school. I have to finish this presentation. I’ll be there when I can, likely around 6. It is the best I can do. Thank you for understanding.”

He hung up and took a deep breath. That little shit. He fired off a text to his wife, explaining the situation. The message was full of terse anger, he didn’t bother to conceal the fact that he was pissed about having to go deal with this shit.

He composed himself and then strolled back into the meeting with a smile.

“I am so sorry for that delay. Were there any questions?”

He rushed through the presentation and knocked down any objections and basically forced through the proposal. There was a reason he was getting paid what he was getting paid. When contracts came up that had to be pushed through, they sent him into make it happen because he forced them through without people realizing he shoved them down their God damned throats.

It was a long and irritating drive down to The Winchester College boarding school and that only fueled his irritation. By the time he made it to the school he was practically bristling with rage, and he knew that. He paused outside the office of Morgan Rae to compose himself before going in. He could hear several voices on the other side of the door. He rapped firmly on the large door with his large hand and then after the assent to enter was given he did.

There was a reason he got so much attention from the ladies. Even at forty, he carried himself straight and tall with no real excess in the middle as most men had by that age. He was definitely an American, one could tell that somewhere in his bloodline he had Native blood because he had their high cheekbones, deep eyes, and square jaw. If not for the lighter skin tone and his blue eyes one would say it dominated his features. Dale was a big and broad man, and not in a weight sense, his bone structure was just thick, and well put together, he was sturdy. The sort of man one might look for to play for a rugby team if he were about twenty years younger.

His blue eyes cast their sharp, piercing gaze around fell on each person in the room in turn. There was something about him, a force behind his personality that few people possessed. “Can someone tell me why it is I had to drive two hours here because of some note passing? Honestly, if you are not equipped to handle that then I may have to find somewhere that is. We are all professionals, right? The conference you pulled me out of earlier was an eight million dollar deal. Because of a note. My number is for emergencies.”

He immediately locked onto Elle and his eyes took notice of her form. He could very well understand writing lewd notes about the teacher if he had to look at a woman like her every damned day. He took her hand in his and shook it as his gaze made its way along her frame. Then he turned to Louisa and took her hand, there was little remarkable about her. She may have been something in her prime, but he doubted even that.

Despite her delightful curvature she tried to brush past the fact that she had disrupted and almost blown the deal that paid Harry's tuition. She hadn't even looked sorry about it, let alone made an apology.

When the other woman spoke he kept his eyes locked his eyes on Elle, he let the two women speak their peace without disrupting their flow. The art of deals with people and getting what you wanted from them was observation. A perfect way to do that was to let them run their mouth. However, he looked anything but meek as he let them speak their peace.

When they quit talking he scooped up the note, read it and despite wanting to chuckle, he kept his demeanor serious. He turned to Louisa first. His tone was not angry, it was not aggressive, it was hard like steel. "I fail to understand why you are even here. I understand why she is here" he indicated Elle with the note still in hand. "However, unless you are recommending some sort of therapy because a ten-year-old boy made a sexually suggestive note he very likely doesn't even fully understand at the urgings of some other boys to fit in about his very attractive teacher I don't see a reason why there is a Behavioural Physiologist. The boy is at worst in puberty and I need to talk to him about what is and is not an appropriate way to conduct himself with women, or, he needs to find new friends which I can do my best to discourage but frankly Ms. Rae sees him more than all of us combined so if anyone is going to break that connection and direct him toward better companions it is going to be a team effort between her and I. So again, why are you here?"

He shifted gears, turning to Elle as if Louisa was already gone. "Now, I understand you have mostly rich and influential parents who walk through that door and have no respect for anything and treat you like dirt, correct? Oh, no need to deny it, I've met some of them, I work with some of them. You need to know right now I am not them. I do apologize for being late to this meeting, that is on me. Normally I would take you to dinner to make it up to you but I don't think by the end of this discussion either of us will be mentally prepared for that."

He finally paused, but it was clear he wasn't finished speaking.

"I respect your profession and the difficulty it must put you in. I also know my son has my stubborn streak. He will not be easy to work with. What I need from you going forward is to know that when you are communicating with me if this is a matter of urgency, or if it is something that can be delayed. I felt this matter needed to be addressed now before it got out of hand, so I made the call to come. I am a man of action, I don't fu-" he stopped mid word and edited himself "I don't mess around. However, when I got that call I fully expected it to be a medical emergency. So you can understand my frustration, yes?"

"Respect is an important thing to me and the only way to get it is to give it, so I am giving you the respect to apologize for my previous reaction and to let you know I am going to do my best to work with you to resolve this, but I need you to cooperate with me on some level too. During the day it is usually better to e-mail me or send me a text message than calling me. If you call me I am going to think it requires my immediate attention."

"I am sorry for the disrespect he showed you, and I will address his behavior. I will also let him know that his circle of friends is about to shrink The boy is going to give you enough headaches. This won't be the last time we see each other, there is no reason we have to be at odds."

He did a lot of talking with his mouth, but that was not his only method of conversation. His eyes were doing a lot of conversation as well. He was taking his time examining her face. She was very beautiful, and as he continued to work his way down he continued to find her more appealing into she was concealed by the desk.

He didn't bother to hide the fact that he was checking her out, a woman like her was no doubt used to getting checked out all the time, flat out leered at more than likely. Still, that did not make his words ring any less false. He had been rather sincere. He was going to ring that little shit's bell when he caught hold of him.

"So I will go have a talk with him, let me know if anything else comes up?"

He stood up once more, smoothed out his suit and held out his hand to shake her hand once more. It was curious how much his hand dwarfed hers. She could feel the untapped strength in his grip as their hands lingered for just a moment.

"Have a good evening Ms. Rae."

“I understand why she is here […] So again, why are you here?"

Elle pursed her lips at Mr Bell’s attitude towards her colleague. Although she agreed, that the phycologist’s presence was overkill Louise was just doing her job. However, it was when he referred to the tall brunette as ‘she’ that she visibly bristled and had to work hard not to rise to what was obviously the beginning of the man’s tirade.

“Normally I would take you to dinner.”

God, listen to him. How many poor women had a guy like this ‘taken to dinner’. Well, not poor women, he was shockingly attractive, one would hope smart given his occupation and most certainly well off. She ran her eyes across his broad shoulders and down this arms, their definition hidden by the suit jacket. However, hard eyes returned to his, he may have the aforementioned qualities, but he most certainly knew it and that wasn’t attractive, was it?

Whilst she knew the Bells were paying a great deal of money to send Harry to be taught by her, she wasn’t going to indulge this man by quaking before him and apologising.

She let him run on, her jaw set, full lips remaining pursed. Finally she raised an eyebrow, almost questioning that he was finished. “Louise, we can catch up about this later if you want to head home?” The middle aged woman didn’t need told twice; she had been standing by the door and exited with minimal disruption.

“Mr Bell.” She sighed, it was a slip. She should be engaged at all times, willing to accommodate parents' every request. She continued, attempting to lighten the tone of her voice. “He’s a good kid. He really is and as you know there have been no real issues with him until recently. It simply needs nipped in the bud and although I see him everyday your input is both appreciated and required.”

“As for the phone call, I’ll inform the office to email. Different parents prefer different correspondence, perhaps it’s an administrative error on our part. Also, as I’m sure you were told, this meeting was to be conducted at a convenient time for you. I am-“ She continued a fraction louder in case interrupted, “however, grateful you came. As I say, nipped in the bud.”

She glanced from those ice blue eyes to her desk and made a note to tell the office staff not to contact Harry’s father by telephone unless it was an emergency. When she looked back up, his eyes rose unapologetically from her chest, the swell evident even under the loose fitting blouse. For the first time, her confidence faltered and adjusted the garments material. Elle knew she was attractive, but having grown slowly into her form she had never really come to terms with just how beautiful she was; tall, fit with nice curvature. But what really added to her appearance was her face; perfect teeth that contrasted with full mauve lips, sparkling dark eyes which when one looked closely were flecked with green, high cheek bones and the whole ensemble framed in that mahogany mane.

"… let me know if anything else comes up?"

“By email, of course.” She smirked, an eyebrow twitch to match. She rose from her desk and walked the few steps to the door. “What he wrote,” She looked away at the mention of the note, “I’m under no illusion that Harry was put up to it. Which in some ways is worse. I don’t want him being led a stray in an attempt to fit in with others.”

“Enjoy your catch up with him. I’m sure he’ll be excited to see you.” She awarded him a tight smile, as she shook his strong hand.

“Bloody hell.” She sighed as she walked back into the class room and gathered up her bag and coat before changing into a pair of black Nikes to make the twenty minute walk home.

An hour later, the brunette shut the door of her cottage behind her and slipped the key into the small pocket of her hi-vis lycra long sleeve. It was almost eight pm and darkness was approaching, however it was an uncharacteristically balmy evening for spring time. Hence, she had left her defined, lightly tanned legs mostly bare in her running shorts.

Setting off at a good pace, Elle decided on her route and thirty minutes later she had covered four miles as it started raining. The thick drops were a welcome cool down, especially after the steep incline she’d just completed. Her circuit of choice took her out of the village and quickly onto into a local forest, the arduous track cushioned nicely with pine needles. Having completed the four miles, it was another three or so back to the village, the quiet country roads usually safe enough. However, the rain had really started to batter down, meaning that despite her fluorescent top, visibility for both her and any drivers were becoming increasingly poor.

However, there was nothing for it, she just had to try and get home as quickly as possible. Those long toned legs allowing her to break into an even better pace than as she splashed along the road. She saw a car approaching ahead on the single track road, unable to make out any detail apart from the lights. She gracefully hopped up on the grass verge and the car continued on past. The rain, unbelievably so, got even heavier and within seconds every inch of her was soaked through. Elle continued the routine of dodging out the way of any traffic, easy enough with everyone driving to meet the road conditions.

That was until, at an abrupt bend in the road which was being taken far too quickly by a car which zipped from behind her. Both Elle and the driver had evidently got a scare, she felt a jolt in her stomach as the vehicle whipped past her, missing her by inches. She cursed under her breath and watched the back wheels of the, what looked to be a Porsche, skidded slightly before slowing up further ahead.

The young woman just wanted to get home; she didn’t want to have a terse conversation with the driver. However when she approached the now stopped vehicle with its passenger side window there was too much adrenaline in her to stop herself. The two seemed to have the same idea in in terms of speaking their mind. “Porsche or not, you need to drive for the road conditions; you almost hit me!” She snapped at the driver as he commented on her stupidity.

It wasn’t until after their brief exchange that they recognised one another. “Get in, Miss Rae. I’ll drop you in the village.”

“It’s fine.” She panted, rain dropping from her hair and face. “It’s only another-“

“Swallow any pride you have and get in the car. I don’t know what you are thinking being out in this.” He scolded.

After hesitating a moment, she conceded and climbed in. Elle was soaked, having looked like she’d just stepped into a shower fully clothed. Any give in her clothes was gone as they clung to her, leaving nothing to the imagination. The picture was made all the more provocative with her heavy breathing and rise and fall of her chest. “Thank you.” She said, having fastened her seatbelt.

Elle explained that she’d been caught in the bad weather before the pair fell into silence as they drove the short distance back to the village. “Just drop me here, please. I’m down that lane and it’ll save you the awkward ten point turn if I get out now.” She said as she unfastened the seat belt.

“I’ll drop you at the door. This lane?” He indicated left. “What a night to drive back to London.” Mr Bell sighed.

For the first time, Elle felt a slight pang of guilt for the older man’s trip to Winchester. “Look, it can’t rain like this all night. Do you want to come in and sit it out? You can tell me how you got on with Harry?”

Last edited:
He had taken the measure of the leggy brunette. She certainly had a spine, he would give her that, however, he was not all that certain he liked how she conducted herself. He had made an attempt to curb his natural impulse to dress her down. He had made an honest attempt to treat her with respect and she had shown him what he had felt was thinly veiled contempt through the entire meeting. This was a poor first step toward a working partnership.

The fact that she looked damn good only bought her a measure of forgiveness, and a small measure at that.

His stride took him down the hall at a clipped pace and he passed Louise who had been lingering not too far away it appeared just in case things went poorly. Well let her psychoanalyze the thunder-cloud in his eyes, and the brisque step that led him out of Ms. Rae's office like the floor was on fire. If she could not tell that man was irate with the young teacher, she needed to find a new profession.

He navigated the campus until he found the student housing and descended upon Harry's room which he shared with one of those young trouble makers that had caused the boy to start acting a damned fool. He balled up the thick meaty fist and struck the door three times firmly. The other boy looked perplexed, but Harry's eyes went wide. Dale and Harry didn't have a lot of bonding time when they were younger, Harry spent much more time with his Mother, but when it came to discipline, it was Dale who dealt out the punishment and it always started with those very specific three heavy knocks. "Shit! My Dad is here!"

Dale didn't wait, the door handle flicked open and the large man burst through the small dormitory door, looming like a giant. Both boys were stunned by the sudden entrance. "Harry, you little shit! I didn't send you to this school so you could learn to objectify women like this." He tossed the note on the table in front of the two boys, folded up as it was, they both looked at it and winced. Good, that confirmed their guilt.

He cuffed Harry across the back of the skull with a glancing blow with the flat of his hand. "Tomorrow you are going to get up in front of the class and apologize to your teacher, and your little shit bag friends are going to get it on video and then your teacher is going to send me proof of it, or so help me I will come BACK here. Do you get me, boy? You know what happens if we have to revisit a topic, don't you? It hasn't been too long has it?"

"Fuck you old man! You sent me off to this school because you don't want me, so leave me the fuck alone! I don't need you. I have a new family now. Aint that right Dickie?" Henry looked at his roommate Dickie for support who nodded his head with a grin. He was head and shoulders taller than Henry, likely a year or two older as well.

Dale laughed and eyed Dickie "So, Dickie is it? You want to be responsible for Henry here hmmm? Shouldn't you be worried about your father? I know you do not know who I am, but I know who you are, and who your father is and that should worry you. See before I came here, I did my research. I figured out each of the little shits my son has been hanging out with, who has been teaching him all the bad behavior he is now exhibiting. I am a professional IT man by trade but to put it in terms your small brain can understand call me a professional hacker. How hard do you think it would be for me to say oh I don't know... make sure your father is arrested for possession of child pornography? Or Timothy's family for tax evasion?"

The room was quiet.

"I fucking hate you Dad"

"You don't have to like me, boy. I hated my old man for a long time too. Most of my life. Trust me when I say that I am much easier on you than he was on me. Don't make friends that you have nothing to learn from. Make friends who push you to be better. I will expect that video tomorrow, along with a notification of new dormitory assignments."

He snatched up the note.

He left the dormitory and made it to his car just as the rain started to come down. The storm whipped up just as he started to pull off campus. He didn't mind, it matched his mood. Despite his outward appearance, those words cut deep. No parent ever could hear those words 'I hate you' from their child and remain unaffected. He was driving the perilous conditions when he almost missed a figure running in the downpour of rain.

He dodged at the last second and almost lost control of the porche. He skidded to a halt and then started to back up. He rolled down the passenger window and a familiar voice was already giving him a fiery tongue lashing. For once he didn't give her a push back. "I wasn't completely focused on driving. I hardly expected anyone to be out in this."

He pulled in to her lane and she extended him an invitation. "It is best that I do, as our conversation revolved around you going forward, and some things you need to know."

He turned the car off motioned for her to wait just a moment. Stepping out into the downpour he pulled off his jacket and his white shirt was instantly saturated by the downpour, but the water resistant jacket acted like an umbrella. He opened the passenger door for her, and held out his hand to help her out of the seat, and then held the coat over the block the downpour from falling on her any further. It was a rather futile gesture as she was already sodden to the bone, and from what she could tell of the man she knew somewhat out of character, but he seemed to be in a different place. The duration of their ride he had been quiet for the most part.

She looked up at him, a little dumbfounded by the gesture, she had not taken him for the type to go out of his way to consider her at all, other than for what she could provide him with. He certainly seemed more concerned with her assets than anything else while in her office earlier. Now here he was making some futile gesture to shield her from the rain while getting himself soaked in the process. She was trying to make sense of it all, and that was when she realized that she was doing it while staring up at him, pressed against him, soaking him through with her saturated clothing. It was at that moment she realized how cold she was because that man positively radiated heat. His body was a bloody furnace! She could feel the hard planes of his body pressed against her and it took an effort to pull herself away. "Apologies Mr. Bell. Let's get out of this downpour." She murmured softly as she fished her keys free and rattled them in the lock.

"Nothing to apologize for Ms. Rae." There was a catch in his voice. It was subtle, but absolutely there. Well, she had managed to snap him out of his foul mood. All it had taken was pressing her soaked body against him and to stare up into his eyes like she wanted to climb him like a tree.

She turned on the lights, shivering as she did so and stepped inside. He followed closely behind her and pushed the door closed behind him. He turned the latch on the door and then winced as he did it. "Sorry, not trying to freak you out. It was a reflex. I always bolt the door. I have been in security of some form or another most of my adult life. There are some instincts you just don't turn off."

Last edited:
She watched him, a look of puzzlement on her damp face as the tall figure made his way around the car prior to opening her passenger side door. He might have said something, she couldn’t hear anything for the rain battering off the roof and ground. Elle looked to his strong hand and hesitated for a moment before unstrapping her seatbelt and accepting the assistance. She was cold and hadn’t stretched off after the arduous work out, so getting out of the low car would have proved rather ungraceful. Also, brushing off the gesture would have been down right rude.

Effortlessly, the soaked woman was hoisted to her feet and intentionally or not pressed up against Mr Bell’s firm physique. Undeniably he felt good, especially with her current cold soaked state. Nonetheless, she peeled herself from the man, noticing the definition of his stomach through his now semi-transparent shirt. “C’mon.” She said rather hoarsely. “Let’s get inside.”

Elle jogged up the garden path, retrieving her keys as she did so and after one failed attempt at the old lock she pushed the wooden door open. “Jesus, that weather!” She exclaimed, flicking the light switch which illuminated the cozy space. The semi-detached cottage probably dated back to the 18th century and although it had been modernized it still oozed rustic charm; a small farm house style kitchen with large oak table and traditional range cooker. The room blended into the modest living area complete with, unfortunately unlit, fireplace.

Dripping towards the kitchen, her bare legs flexing as she moved, Elle jumped as the iron bolt was secured loudly. “This isn’t London, you know?” A trace of a smile flickering across those mauve lips. “Worst disturbance I’ve had is a badger snuffling around outside.”

“Give me that and I’ll hang it up.” Graceful fingers outstretched to accept the waterproof jacket. “Have a seat.” She gestured to the pine dinner table, clear with the exception of the Sunday newspaper, before turning her back on the man and filling the kettle. Elle seemed quite relaxed, as if having men like Dale back at her home was a regular occurrence, underneath however, she could feel tension rippling over her. Especially when she turned back to face him, empty cups and carton of milk in hand, to see those icy eyes drinking her in. “I need to change. Make yourself at, eh, home and fill the tea pot when the kettle’s boiled if you’d ike a cuppa.”

With that she trotted out of the room, evidently heading upstairs. Safely in the confines of her bedroom the teacher took a steadying breath. Also this meeting, of sorts, was to discuss Harry’s behavior a part of Elle could not help feel she’d crossed the line. Getting a lift back to the village given the road conditions was one thing, but having the man in her home in clothes that left almost zero to the imagination was another. However, there was nothing that could be done now. And with that thought she peeled her clothes from her cold wet body and dumped them unceremoniously in the shower. She dried herself and changed quickly; a pair of stonewash old Levis which were turned an inch above the ankle and a grey sweatshirt, plain with the exception of a Nike symbol. There was no need for a bra; he’d seen enough before and the material of sweater would cover her.

Reappearing downstairs, towel drying her hair on the go, she smiled, rather awkwardly at the man in her kitchen before taking the seat across from him and adding a drop of milk to the tea he’d poured. She looked nice, all natural with her hair still damp as she regarded him, almost measuring him up. Elle wasn’t the most trusting of woman, however his actions in the car had softened her opinion of Harrys dad slightly.

“So, how did you get on today?” She enquired. Her face shifting from that of intrigue to shock as Mr Bell recounted his encounter. “Harry said that?!” She frowned. “Until recently I couldn’t imagine him saying ‘boo’ to a goose let alone that tirade.” It made her question their relationship, the father and son. She’s seen such a dynamic strained many times before; however the idea of this near angelic child coming away with such was quite shocking.

“Maybe we should involve Louise, she’s probably best placed to deal with such behavior?” Elle suggested, neat finger nails tapping her mug in thought.

Feeling Miss Rae’s body pressed against his felt undeniably good. She had the good sense to pull away before his erratic emotions got him to say or do something that might embarrass the both of them. He watched her struggle with the door and he filed away a mental note to fix that for her before he left her home for the night. It was the least he could do for letting him come in and chat about Harry for a little while. He needed the distraction, and this weather was abysmal.

As he strolled inside and took in the place he smiled. He loved these old places. It was rare to see places like this unless you went to coastal cities like Charleston which still had Colonial style buildings. “I love this place. It is really unique.”

He shrugged out of his coat and handed it to Miss Rae as she asked for it and then settled into the table. He could not help himself, his eyes were drawn to her. Seeing her soaked like that, she was like a fucking magnet. His emotions were still in flux and she was quite the beautiful woman. She was much more his style than the nurse he was with. Still, he was trying to stay focused on Harry. “Will do. Take your time.”

He looked down to realize that while his jacked had repelled most of the water, it hadn’t been zipped all the way. The front of his button-down shirt was soaked. He slowly unbuttoned it and hung it near the fireplace to dry. Leaving him in nothing but the white undershirt to cover his torso which left very little to the imagination; it did, however, display how very well define he was for an older man. Forty years old and he still had incredible definition in his biscepts triceps and shoulders. His stomach could still be seen because this shirt was also wet, but he felt that taking this off would be indecent, so he opted to leave it on and let it air dry and deal with the cold. It also revealed a tattoo on his right shoulder. A star, with the word Ranger over top of it, and an American flag in the backdrop, indicating that he was at some point an Army Ranger.

He poured the tea and then settled back into the chair waiting for Elle to get back downstairs. When she did he smiled and stood up politely. He would have pulled her chair for her, but he felt that would have been a bit awkward, so he didn’t. Instead, he just waited for her to be seated before sitting himself. “It didn’t go well. He has a lot of resentment for me. The conversation ended with “I fucking hate you dad”

She mentioned involving the child shrink and he considered it. “That is one option we can take. Honestly, I don’t know if it is going to fix the problem on its own, however. I’ll be frank with you, may I call you Elle? Harry takes after his old man way too much. He is smart and bull-headed. He knows things between me and his mom are not good, and he thinks I am to blame. He thinks we sent him here because I don’t want him, and that I work all the time because I don’t want him. When the truth is I work my ass off to give him the best life possible, and I send him here to give him the best life possible. His mom and I both used to work so I worked a lot less and a lower stress job. I had more time to play with him and interact with him. His mom and I were madly in love. Then his mom got sick and couldn’t work anymore. I had to get a really high-stress job to keep the family afloat, to pay for the best doctors, the best in home nurse care, and the best school. The spark between His mom and myself simply flickered out. She is starting to go back to work now, but that spark just isn’t there anymore and he thinks I am to blame, when no one is to blame really, it just is and he is too young to understand.”

He paused. This is the most honest he had been with anyone about his life in a long time and it was showing. He looked tired for the first time. His voice was softer, it had lost its force. He could clearly see that his family was slipping apart and he didn’t know what to do about it. “I have a bunch of time off that I never take. I can come in for weekly updates on his progress to see how he is doing, and also just to spend a little time with him. Maybe if he sees that I am trying to take an active role in his life he will realize that we didn’t ship him off to forget about him.”

Back