Ask Me A Question v9.26.21

Nope, never have. Closest I've came was I made a gif once and even that was R rated at best.

How often have you made videos of yourself doing anything?
Small handleful, sometimes with traveling. How many books (roughly) do you read a year ?

Small handleful, sometimes with traveling. How many books (roughly) do you read a year ?
Somewhere in the vicinity of a hundred (I'm a voracious reader.)

What was the last book you read that made you say "Holy shit, that was a good book."?

No, not my thing. Too mechanically minded.

Enoy dangerous sex?
No, danger and sex don't mix in my book. (Not that I don't love kink, or BDSM, or rough play - just that I don't acquaint those with actual danger. I am probably being too literal.)

What makes you laugh?

No, danger and sex don't mix in my book. (Not that I don't love kink, or BDSM, or rough play - just that I don't acquaint those with actual danger. I am probably being too literal.)

What makes you laugh?
Humor with intelligence.

What’s your go-to vice?

Yes.

Do you have masturbation partners?
No one specifically for that purpose. I do have partners, and sometimes, among other things, we engage in masturbation. But not to the degree I would think of them as masturbation partners.

When was the last time someone picked you up, sexually.

No one specifically for that purpose. I do have partners, and sometimes, among other things, we engage in masturbation. But not to the degree I would think of them as masturbation partners.

When I was in uni, coming up on 4 decades ago. She was married and I was young and available. She even bought me dinner before!

Have you been party to an illicit relationship?

When I was in uni, coming up on 4 decades ago. She was married and I was young and available. She even bought me dinner before!

Have you been party to an illicit relationship?
Yes my secretary and co-worker were doing it almost everyday at lunch. Caught them out in the parking lot.

have you ever hooked up on a cruise ship?

Yes my secretary and co-worker were doing it almost everyday at lunch. Caught them out in the parking lot.

have you ever hooked up on a cruise ship?
Yes.

HYE had a surprise hook up on vacation?

Yes.

HYE had a surprise hook up on vacation?
Unexpected, sure. That's one of the good things about vacation - and vacation hotels. Lots of people in the mood to let go and enjoy themselves.

When was the last time you let go of yourself?

Unexpected, sure. That's one of the good things about vacation - and vacation hotels. Lots of people in the mood to let go and enjoy themselves.

When was the last time you let go of yourself?
Last week on vacation.

When is last time you had sex in a strange place?

Last week on vacation.

When is last time you had sex in a strange place?
A hotel room. Is that strange? Not at first glance, but:
- my wife and I are the only ones to have sex in our bedroom at home
- the hotel bed? Imagine what has gone on there before you.

Question:
Why do people like you?

A hotel room. Is that strange? Not at first glance, but:
- my wife and I are the only ones to have sex in our bedroom at home
- the hotel bed? Imagine what has gone on there before you.

Question:
Why do people like you?
I really don’t know, this is the sort of question to trigger my anxiety :)

what is a habit you have you worry makes people not like you?

I often say whatever’s on my mind. Kinda have no filter.

If you could take a random person anywhere in the world, where would you go and why

Back