Ask Me A Question v9.19.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of those two, summer. Spring and fall are my favorite times of year.

What was your worst wardrobe malfunction?

When I was on the junior high track team (early 80's) I realized that if you were facing me when I was stretching before running, you got a pretty good view of my junk.

On the flip side, I held the starting blocks for a girl I liked my junior year of high school when she ran the 200 meters one time. When she bent over into the starting position, I could tell that she trimmed instead of clean shaved. But that was 1986 :D

What was the most embarrassing time when someone declined when you asked them out or for a phone number?

When I was on the junior high track team (early 80's) I realized that if you were facing me when I was stretching before running, you got a pretty good view of my junk.

On the flip side, I held the starting blocks for a girl I liked my junior year of high school when she ran the 200 meters one time. When she bent over into the starting position, I could tell that she trimmed instead of clean shaved. But that was 1986 :D

What was the most embarrassing time when someone declined when you asked them out or for a phone number?

Thankfully hasn't happened yet

What fetish/kink you thought you won't like but loved it once you tried it

Thankfully hasn't happened yet

What fetish/kink you thought you won't like but loved it once you tried it

I used to think Cuckhold was silly. I don’t want to be shamed, but sharing is caring and I could get behind that. I haven’t tried though.

What is something you would like to try?

I used to think Cuckhold was silly. I don’t want to be shamed, but sharing is caring and I could get behind that. I haven’t tried though.

What is something you would like to try?

To get used in a straitjacket by a bunch of friends.

Same question.

Nothing at the moment.

What is a kink you have that people may not know about?
I have a couple but if I told you, every one would know. Butt I aim very, very sensitive in the area where I may have some kinks...

Are you happy with your butt (size, shape)?

I have a couple but if I told you, every one would know. Butt I aim very, very sensitive in the area where I may have some kinks...

Are you happy with your butt (size, shape)?

I think my butt is too flat, more squats!!

What is you favorite part of your body and why?

Thursday. They're all pretty much just days to me, I don't get the appeal.

If you had been born in another time or era, when would you choose?

The 1920’s it was just a different time back then
If you could have any meal what would it be?

The 1920’s it was just a different time back then
If you could have any meal what would it be?

Any meals? That would mean I'd have to try out every single meal and then decide.

But then again, chocolate really sounds good.

Aside from one's daily maintenance of eat, sleep, lavatory, etc, what is the one thing you must do every single day?

Any meals? That would mean I'd have to try out every single meal and then decide.

Aside from one's daily maintenance of eat, sleep, lavatory, etc, what is the one thing you must do every single day?
Check sports scores/stories.

Do you have new years plans?

Work out...even if it’s a quick stretch...just move, mobility.

What is one thing you’d like to cut out of your day? Commute, workout, cooking?

About a year ago ;)

How do you spend the limbo time between xmas and New years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back