Ask Me a Question v. 4.28.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't yet but need to...even know it's after lunch.

Sometimes.... :rolleyes:

If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend do they know your on LIT?

Doesn't apply to me. I don't have either.

Will you vote even if you're unhappy with the candidates?

Doesn't apply to me. I don't have either.

Will you vote even if you're unhappy with the candidates?

Yes! It's better to put in as much effort to bring the lesser of the two (or more) evils at the helm.

What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?

What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?

Yawn, stretch a bit, masturbate, get some coffee going, take a shower, drink the coffee, and read while drinking it.

When it comes to potential sex partners, what are the general characteristics which you would describe a defining "your type"?

Yawn, stretch a bit, masturbate, get some coffee going, take a shower, drink the coffee, and read while drinking it.

When it comes to potential sex partners, what are the general characteristics which you would describe a defining "your type"?

Primarily someone who is confident and comfortable in their own skin and is adventurous.

What is the craziest place you have had sex in?

Red sauce and cheese (no 'white pizza' for me), plus some spicy meat product.

How many people have seen your genitals so far in 2016?

lol @ 'spicy meat product'.

and 0.

edit: oops, what are your favorite vegetables, and which are your least favorite?

Last edited:
lol @ 'spicy meat product'.

and 0.

edit: oops, what are your favorite vegetables, and which are your least favorite?

Green beans are my favorite and kale is my least favorite.

(And I was trying to mentally count how many people have seen my genitals in 2016 so I forgot to ask the next question - the answer is 8, not counting medical professionals, which would bring it to 10).

When you meet a new person and check them out - what is your favorite part to check out?

Green beans are my favorite and kale is my least favorite.

(And I was trying to mentally count how many people have seen my genitals in 2016 so I forgot to ask the next question - the answer is 8, not counting medical professionals, which would bring it to 10).

When you meet a new person and check them out - what is your favorite part to check out?

their mind.

What's your favorite video game?

I am actually surprised to say no.

What is the longest you have gone between first meeting someone and eventually having sex with that person?

A month

What is the shortest you have gone between first meeting and having sex with a person?

About an hour. I was in a hurry.

Would you say that you have a stronger sex drive than most people of your age and gender?

I would like to believe so :D

Can you count the number of sex partners you've had on just the fingers of your hand?

Can you estimate how many more sex partners you're likely to have in your life?

Oooh....I have never considered that. I have to say that I really can't estimate that. Is it slutty to admit that I hope it's a lot?

Why did you turn down a chance for sex the last time you turned it down?

Oooh....I have never considered that. I have to say that I really can't estimate that. Is it slutty to admit that I hope it's a lot?

Why did you turn down a chance for sex the last time you turned it down?

Because I was at work and we're not suppose to sleep with our clients. Oh, and because I'm married and he wasn't there LOL. (it was very tempting though - it was a wife party and she sure could have used some help!)

Same question. (it was a good one! :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back