Ask Me A Question v. 1.9.19

No, but I recently watched a video on how the English used them at Agincourt. Ouch.

Have you ever made a special purchase that you throughly regretted afterwards?

Not that I can think of. I have regretted some impulse buys.

I have.

When was the last time you had to have the last word in a discussion/argument?

Two decades ago maybe. Now, I just say my piece and get on with life.

What song makes you dance every time, regardless of where you are or who you are with - most move to the groove?

Not that I can think of. I have regretted some impulse buys.

Two decades ago maybe. Now, I just say my piece and get on with life.

What song makes you dance every time, regardless of where you are or who you are with - most move to the groove?

Anything Zydeco, especially by Queen Ida

When you visit another state or country what do you like to bring back as a memento of your journey?

Anything Zydeco, especially by Queen Ida

When you visit another state or country what do you like to bring back as a memento of your journey?

Usually a T-shirt/hoodie, but it depends too on where we were and what we did. If there is a craft or specific thing a place is known for then I will get that as well...like when I was in New Orleans I brought back a voodoo doll :) (And I am also a nerd and collect thimbles so will usually pick one up at the airport )

When you go on a road trip are you the driver or navigator?

Usually a T-shirt/hoodie, but it depends too on where we were and what we did. If there is a craft or specific thing a place is known for then I will get that as well...like when I was in New Orleans I brought back a voodoo doll :) (And I am also a nerd and collect thimbles so will usually pick one up at the airport )

When you go on a road trip are you the driver or navigator?
I don't mind doing either, but I love to look at paper maps and plan the routes and use different highlighters on the maps for the differnt legs of trips-LOL.

Do you and your SO read books or poetry aloud to one another?

I don't mind doing either, but I love to look at paper maps and plan the routes and use different highlighters on the maps for the differnt legs of trips-LOL.

Do you and your SO read books or poetry aloud to one another?

No. I actually don't much like being read to. I do like reading to others though.

What is your all time favorite meal?

No. I actually don't much like being read to. I do like reading to others though.

What is your all time favorite meal?

A meal where we eat dessert first.

If you died right now, what something on your phone that people would judge you for?

A meal where we eat dessert first.

If you died right now, what something on your phone that people would judge you for?

My work schedule. "Why did he waste his life?"

How much time per day do you spend on social media?

My work schedule. "Why did he waste his life?"

How much time per day do you spend on social media?

Aside from Lit (maybe an hour or two on average) and a couple of other sex related sites, zero (no facebook, no twitter, instagram et al).

Ho3w long have you been an active participant in social media?

Aside from Lit (maybe an hour or two on average) and a couple of other sex related sites, zero (no facebook, no twitter, instagram et al).

Ho3w long have you been an active participant in social media?

Wow. Have to think. My first was My Space. That was in 2004.

What is your favorite animal?

Wow. Have to think. My first was My Space. That was in 2004.

What is your favorite animal?

I like cats. Cats are fucking awesome :)

If you could go back in time and fuck the spouse of a historical figure, who would you choose?

i have brothers so I'm going to say yes. I can't exactly remember.

sorry HB, i have no idea

Do you use the snooze button?

My internal clock is so infuriatingly accurate that I haven't set an alarm since I can remember, so no snooze button.

How long can you sleep when you have the chance?

i have brothers so I'm going to say yes. I can't exactly remember.

sorry HB, i have no idea

Do you use the snooze button?

No need for an alarm. I just wake up naturally, usually much too early.

Does your s/o ever wake you with a touch on your button?

No need for an alarm. I just wake up naturally, usually much too early.

Does your s/o ever wake you with a touch on your button?

There’s hands wrapped around me more often than not.
Do you start your car and let it warm up in the winter?

He’s taken care of quite nicely.

When was the last time your ‘curiosity killed the cat’ ended on a very disappointed note?

I went over to a woman's house to go down on her. She said she had never had an orgasm from oral sex before. My ego got the best of me and I volunteered to try.

I was successful, but it took me almost two hours (not kidding) of fingering, kissing and tonguing for her to cum.

I left thinking I was THE worst male specimen for giving oral in the history of mankind.

Have you ever been unable to get your partner off - even with your best efforts?

I went over to a woman's house to go down on her. She said she had never had an orgasm from oral sex before. My ego got the best of me and I volunteered to try.

I was successful, but it took me almost two hours (not kidding) of fingering, kissing and tonguing for her to cum.

I left thinking I was THE worst male specimen for giving oral in the history of mankind.

Have you ever been unable to get your partner off - even with your best efforts?

Nope, I never had a problem doing that. :D

What was the most number of orgasms you ever had in one day?

What looks normal during the day, but scary as ever during the night?

It would have to be Lit chat.........LOL

subtle seduction or out and out teasing ?

Back