Ask Me A Question v.1.29.24

I do. I think they've been here a long time.

What is the strange or unusual thing you believe that most of your friends and acquaintances would be surprised by?
I think they would be more surprised by the things I don't believe than the things I do. There aren't really any unusual things I firmly believe in. Ever the skeptic.

Would you want to know how you'll die or when you'll die or neither?

Everyone dies. Few truly live. I’m sticking with the unknown.

You okay?
Okay dokay, yep. Doing okay. Okay for now.
A-okay! And that's sayin alot. Okay fine. Rohhhhkay.

What was your total eclipse experience?

What was your total eclipse experience?
I saw it get dim, my photos were useless, and a friend had one of the best I saw.

What is a weird way you have heard of achieving a more intense orgasm than usual?

I saw it get dim, my photos were useless, and a friend had one of the best I saw.

What is a weird way you have heard of achieving a more intense orgasm than usual?
My most intense online orgasms occur as a result of build up from back and forth teasing/flirting throughout the day.

Do you get more aroused visually or aurally?

No

Do you leave evidence of your sex when you stay in a hotel?
Incidental, perhaps, but not deliberately and certainly not over the top. That would just be rude.

All things considered, are you a dangerous person?

NO I don't think so.

Do you tend to go for dangerous men/women?
Depends on what you describe as dangerous. I've known women that were terrifyingly bipolar, one or two that were physically violent given an opportunity, and some with dangerous farts.

Have you ever answered the door wearing only a towel?

Sort off, a tent door at a festival, hey man it was cool

Have you ever been arrested?
I have a clean rap sheet my dude.

If you had your choice, what would you like to be arrested for?

Poor syntax, I know. I know!

Protesting an authoritarian regime.

What would you tell your parents if you had the chance to be truly heard by them?
I had a good relationship with my parents, so by the time they passed away, there was nothing unsaid on my part, or theirs. Now, I'd just tell them I love them and miss them.

What was the first song you heard this morning?

Water boy

Ever bumped into someone famous while on vacation ?
Walked into a mirror once. I got my own autograph.

What kind of snacks do you keep around the house and would you share with me when I come over?

Walked into a mirror once. I got my own autograph.

What kind of snacks do you keep around the house and would you share with me when I come over?
Potato chips, popcorn and of course I would share!

What is the one snack you would never pass by at the supermarket?

Back