Asian man 40’s looking for masculine man for chat

scargazer

Virgin
Hello I am an Asian guy. Mid 40’s professional, masculine, and closeted. 5’6 height, mixed Chinese and Spanish features, average body, discrete. I’m quite conversant in a lot of topics other than sex: business, esoterics, literature, science fiction and fantasy, psychology, and the like.

I’m looking for a masculine guy for chat. Sex talk and/or friendship. I’m available on WhatsApp and email. Hope to talk to you soon

I'm an older married white man. I am a closeted dick sucker who craves for, and loves cum in his mouth. I have desired to have gay sex with an Asian man for some time now. Distance normally separates men like us I know. Your a very well rounded male who is bright, and successful - very intelligent.

I'm retired and would love to talk sexual topics with you. I'm easy to make friends with. I only play here on LIT, have a shared desktop I can't risk using for torrid emails. Hope you might want to have some masturbatory fun with me. I have sucked off 4 black men, and enjoyed it very much. I have fantasies of being sexually used by men of different races, and wish to be spit roasted in this manner - it's on my bucket list. I cum hard to these mental images.

What turns you on sexually?

Back