Aroused whilst you write?

The initial idea always arouses me, otherwise I wouldn't write the story. I used to really enjoy writing smut for myself, but when I started publishing, I began to pay attention to the grammar and the details, so now I'm split between being hard and having to use my hands to enrich the story. I choose the latter. Also, I like to edit later when I'm not horny anymore, for clarity. Sometimes I write things that are too intense and only notice the next day.

Im not a published author but I do enjoy writing on these forums(and to individuals). Theres something so hot trying to convey those erotic feelings into words. The smells, the taste, the feel, the looks and intense thoughts to describe the experience. It forces my brain to convey those details and doing so brings the experience to life. I never liked writing in school but I enjoyed reading hustler and penthouse forums. Now that im older i enjoy sharing my experiences and getting aroused knowing someone might be masturbating from what ive shared. Hell im aroused now and im not even describing a sexual experience! Most times im stroking and touching myself between sentences.

Back