Are there sexual things you won't talk about even in AH?

I find it incredibly weird/odd/funny that I can talk freely to some anonymous woman about her pussy or orgasms or sucking cock or swallowing cum. It just blows me away I can do that. But never, never would that ever happen IRL. So yeah, there's that lack of inhibition in that regard here. At least for me anyway. As far as writing, I don't think there is anything that I wouldn't talk about. There's some things that I'm just not interested in talking about but it is not because of an inhibition. There are some fetishes that I'm not interested in so I don't want to talk about them. If somebody else does, fine, I'm not judging, just not interested.

I'll talk about most sexual stuff, but leave it open as to whether I've personally experienced a fair few things. Though many of them, I have. And I've got a good bunch of friends I can chat about a lot of stuff with, even though nowadays some of their now-adult kids like attending our (non-sexual) parties, which does clamp down on much discussion.

I'm a lot more reticent about anything else - family, job, exact location, any cross-referencing or anecdotes that could be linked with other posts online to identify me.

There's all kinds of things that I won't bring up on AH, there's CENSORED BY MODERATOR, and CENSORED BY MODERATOR and, it may be gross but CENSORED BY MODERATOR. I hope I didn't freak you out by bring up these sick, disgusting perversions

There's all kinds of things that I won't bring up on AH, there's CENSORED BY MODERATOR, and CENSORED BY MODERATOR and, it may be gross but CENSORED BY MODERATOR. I hope I didn't freak you out by bring up these sick, disgusting perversions

And my problem here is I'm pretty sure I know each of the three prohibited fetishes/kinks/OMGs you mentioned before the mod got a hold of it. 🤪

There are probably a lot of necrophiliacs, coprophages, and cannibals reading this thread with bated breath.

Yes, there are lines I won't cross in my writing.
Because this is the Internet and it's not as anonymous as we'd like to believe it is, my rule of thumb is, if my mother ever discovered my stories, would I still be able to look her in the eye? If the answer is no, I leave it out of the story.
My mother passed four years ago, but let's face it: I doubt she would have liked anything I've got one on here. The weird thing is that years ago I learned a lot from some the books she left lying around. I remember Portnoy's Complaint and Rabbit Redux as being quite informative. She got the former from the library and purchased a paperback copy of the latter. Everybody has contradictions in their personality.

As to what we can't discuss here: broadly speaking, it would be what is not allowed on LIt or most other sites. That would include pedophila, non-consensual acts, and bestiality. Various BDSM acts, either "sadistic" or "masochistic," will mostly fly here. I have seen a few videos were one or both of the participants seem to be borderline deranged, but that could be a judgment call. Water sports is a category here but scat is forbidden. I suppose I understand the reasoning.

But, yeah, there may be some gray areas. What is to be made of this list? Frotteurism is listed as non-consensual but frottage is consensual. Ah, trees? Ballard's car crashes would be Symphorophilia, so he apparently didn't just make that up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias

It gets complicated.

Water sports is a category here but scat is forbidden. I suppose I understand the reasoning.
Not true. There's plenty of scat here on Lit.

You might be thinking of vore, but there might be some of that too, if I recall some bizarre meanders down dark corridors correctly.

That I don't see how I can comment on them in any way as, obliviously, I haven't anything I wouldn't and haven't said on the forum. I've admitted to being abused by my birth father, ran away from home and became a streetwalker, and have been raped more than one time. There is also the admitting to the terrible things I've done as whore, stealing, participating in BDSM in a sexual manner for hire. I'm a married lesbian. What else could I admit that is worse than what I have said? For me, I considered it a rhetorical question; if there is something worse than what I've admitted to, I can't imagine myself doing it.
I'd guess that much of that could be written about and accepted on Lit. I have written about prostitution but it's always in an unglamorous way. The Nora Meara character has a number of rules for herself to deal with her ambivalence. She'll work as a dominatrix but won't be submissive herself for pay. She won't do vaginal sex of any sort for pay, but she has done anal a couple of times because it pays so well. She is aware of the old trope that a woman can remain "virginal" by only having anal sex. She is also aware that there is an element of delusion in that.

But she never murders anybody and neither have you, so I suppose there are worse things to admit to.

Yes, in the sense of I've been here long enough to know where just about any topic will go, and who is going to say what and pass judgement(in their special passive aggressive way) I have some extreme kinks, some have been made a reality, some its best they don't, or simply can't happen for other reasons (no rape and incest are not involved, those things need to stay to fiction no matter what) so I won't put them out there.

At least not on the forums, there's a couple of people here I know well enough to have a private discussion about these things.

One thing that I will never discuss, even in the AH is a boy trying to rape an adult female elephant.

Probably so, but we were talking about what we wouldn't share in the forum.
I'd guess that much of that could be written about and accepted on Lit. I have written about prostitution but it's always in an unglamorous way. The Nora Meara character has a number of rules for herself to deal with her ambivalence. She'll work as a dominatrix but won't be submissive herself for pay. She won't do vaginal sex of any sort for pay, but she has done anal a couple of times because it pays so well. She is aware of the old trope that a woman can remain "virginal" by only having anal sex. She is also aware that there is an element of delusion in that.

But she never murders anybody and neither have you, so I suppose there are worse things to admit to.

Probably so, but we were talking about what we wouldn't share in the forum.
Even if we are anonymous, we wouldn't share committing a murder. I think there is no statute of limitations on that, and that would be an invitation to be investigated by law enforcement. I assume they might have the technical ability to track down somebody like that, although I don't have the expertise to know how it's done. Much of what you mentioned happened to you, not by you. What is that situation in California now? Thefts of under a $1,000 are misdemeanors, or not prosecuted at all?

my-hero-academia-whistle.gif

I didn't kill the guy, I just sort of hurt real bad! It is my fault if he didn't get the bullet wound treated. (Of course, FBI, it's only a joke, yeah, right it's a joke)
Even if we are anonymous, we wouldn't share committing a murder. I think there is no statute of limitations on that, and that would be an invitation to be investigated by law enforcement. I assume they might have the technical ability to track down somebody like that, although I don't have the expertise to know how it's done. Much of what you mentioned happened to you, not by you. What is that situation in California now? Thefts of under a $1,000 are misdemeanors, or not prosecuted at all?

There's not a kink or fetish I won't talk about. This accounts probably even more anon than my other one, not even connected to it in any way.

One of my biggest guilty secrets is how I pretend to have big guilty secrets, when in reality I'm pretty damn dull

I think in continually pushing the envelope on what I wrote about, I've gone beyond what I ever thought I'd talk about from my real life.

Back