Twenty things that irritate me about writing erotica

#11 Whenever I start thinking any woman in Skyrim is attractive, I know something is wrong and it's probably loneliness whispering in my ear. Currently it's ruining my enjoyment of Pintrest. I bet you collected every volume of the Lusty Argonian Maid, ya milk drinker.

There is a mod that fixes female faces. I hadn't collected them. Shit, now I HAVE to don't I? Damn.

who needs The Lusty Argonian Maid when you have an internet full of fan-art...

8a01a35122872817f718b40d6ea95e25a82d9e2d.jpg
Oddly enough, I've never seen skyrim fan art

There is a mod that fixes female faces. I hadn't collected them. Shit, now I HAVE to don't I? Damn.
That's just the faces, though. I admit some have cute faces, the Black-Briar girl who works in the potion shop is cute. Overall, every one of them use the same character design. Even Fable had a few different designs in use... hell... so did GTA3.

I don't run across those books much in my playthru, so I don't know how common they are. There's three, I think. I've seen the second volume maybe five or six times, the first one less than that, the third... dunno if I ever found it.

21. English has the most extensive vocabulary of any world language, but there still isn't a great enough variety to describe anatomy and activity without sounding cheesy.
That depends. In Italian, the word 'love' has five or six different synonyms. Each with a different tonal meaning.

Back