Are all the Bisexual Ladies shy or something?

Not so shy

Hey I am brand new to the boards. I am most def bisexual. I was actually seeing a woman out of town for some time and since she is no longer single I rather miss the touch of a woman. I am married but my husband is open to outside relationships. If anyone wants to chat just PM me. I am very open minded and friendly. I love sex but I am not overly creepy about it lol It would be nice to make a few new friends online whether anything sexual comes of it or not. I too btw am in Virginia :)

Hi all, are there any Bi or Curious women from uk here too, im over 40 but hope that doesnt put anyone off, hope to hear from someone x

hello from oregon

hi ladies -

bi gal here who loves to chat, chill, and enjoy beers, bodies and good conversation. PM me if you want to chat!

I'm Bi, love women, not shy about it.
I would love to meet more that are more open about their sexuality.

I'm not bi, but I am into women. :)

Coming out can be a difficult and lengthy process for some and that leads to shy-ness. I will fully admit that most of the women I have been with and have dated have been bisexual.

I'm 28, from Canada, and like sending e-mails, chatting via facebook messages, for those within Canada texting/sexting, and skype is a possibility.

I'm not sure if I'm bi, lesbian, or just... I dunno. I DO know I'm shy, and hate to make the first move. BUT I love to chat, and I love to feel naughty. Pleeez PM me :)

I am bi curious.
I have only ever kissed girls in RL nothing more, I dont know why I havent tried to push it further; i have many different fantasies in my head, but i dont play them out in the real world.

I guess im looking for that release online, not holding back and not worrying about enacting my desires through online chat.
Looking for any female, any age, looks arent important for chat, sexual or otherwise, open to couples, sharing, groups, anything at the moment.

Back