Are all the Bisexual Ladies shy or something?

So totally true,, no way to compare - particularly if you have not experienced being with another woman. Of course there is the actual sexual part but the eroticism that goes with it is so incredibly different and the sexual part is so so much different and the feelings are so different as well. Making love with another woman is just that -'making love' even if it is just an experience ( altho way better after one is accustomed to it )

You are very right... Just knowing you know what she wants, what she feels, what makes her tremble..makes all the difference in the world.

It is difficult for me to compare the first time with a man vs the first time with another woman simply because I was so young my first time with a man and it seems like light years ago. With a woman tho its been a couple of years I can close my eyes and almost literally feel the sensation on my finger tips as I touched her. The feeling of being down right light headed just from kissing and her touching me. Though not as intense it still feels a little like that. What we wouldn't give for every time to be like that huh?

in many cases it is so much easier to be 'with' another woman instead of a man.
More relaxed.

here and not hiding

26 happily soon to be married bi f here...not shy or hiding...always looking to chat with like minded ladies and gents...here or yahoo...

Wow I am so happy to see my thread is still around :) still looking for ladies to talk with!

Shy, Unsure & the Mechanics of it All

Great thread, I enjoyed it greatly and as a bisexual woman, I often have issues with the "how to's". How to flirt without being over-board. How to not make a fool of yourself if she is straight. How to be yourself without feeling like a female version of Casanova. Ugh...drives me insane. Of course, when living in a small community it rather narrows the opportunities but how to find the like minded women is basicly a "crap shoot". Once again, infuriating in itself. I probably lack the self-confidence in myself to take the plunge & risk making an ass out of myself...*sighs* I welcome PMs from the ladies too :) Wishing you all the best of luck....DerbyDiva :rose:

Im not shy at all, quite the opposite in the right situation...

Ill be checking here all night so inbox me if you like :)

Nancy x

Back