Anyone from the UK?

I was on holiday and because I always have trouble sleeping, I didn't bother going home after a night out and went for a walk along the beach. So I dodged all the 18 year olds chucking up kebabs and what not and found a quiet place to sit.

After a while I saw this dog come hopping up the beach, walking on three legs, holding it's other in the air. I felt for the poor little thing, being poorly. So I got some money and went to this dingy shop that was still open at stupid o'clock.(The dog followed me) I bought a few pouches of this dog food and went over the road with the hopping dog in tow. So I was about to open them and put them on the ground - where this pooch scooped them up its mouth and went running off - ON ALL FOUR BLOODY LEGS!

I was on holiday and because I always have trouble sleeping, I didn't bother going home after a night out and went for a walk along the beach. So I dodged all the 18 year olds chucking up kebabs and what not and found a quiet place to sit.

After a while I saw this dog come hopping up the beach, walking on three legs, holding it's other in the air. I felt for the poor little thing, being poorly. So I got some money and went to this dingy shop that was still open at stupid o'clock.(The dog followed me) I bought a few pouches of this dog food and went over the road with the hopping dog in tow. So I was about to open them and put them on the ground - where this pooch scooped them up its mouth and went running off - ON ALL FOUR BLOODY LEGS!
It's a survivor haha
I'm imagining it running back to the shop to exchange them for a bone or something. A con between it and the owner

It's a survivor haha
I'm imagining it running back to the shop to exchange them for a bone or something. A con between it and the owner

Not kiddin'!

I was looking round to see if anyone saw it but nope. I don't feel too bad - I love animals, especially dogs - but it's not my proudest hour when I admit I was out foxed by a canine.

I did see Rolf Harris at Bognor Butlins as a kid - he did his whole Jake The Peg routine...

Finally finished work.

In PJs. On the sofa. Glass of Prosecco. TV on. Now, what film to watch…!

Have a great rest of your evening all. I may fall asleep on the sofa but frankly, I’ve bloody earned it this week.
Prosecco, how fancy! Enjoy,

Back