Anyone from the UK?

I had no idea it was!!
Yes. Get busloads of tourists apparently these days. Weirdly it's nowhere near the sea. Just a big house in the middle of nowhere about 20 mins drive from Ennis. The dep't store in Ennis is still going strong; the one where they actually filmed the priests in te lingeries department... hilarious. I stayed in Ennis a couple of times. Never lingered in the lingerie dep't though..... honestly!

They did.

I did love Rhodes though, especially Rhodes town, and I have a photo from there of the back of my wife in rainbow bikini thong bottoms on the balcony as my desktop photo still.

They did.

I did love Rhodes though, especially Rhodes town, and I have a photo from there of the back of my wife in rainbow bikini thong bottoms on the balcony as my desktop photo still.
Ye stayed in Rhodes Town a few times, the first time was next to the strip club🤣🤣

There isn’t a Greek island I don’t love. Crete has wonderful scuba diving. Rhodes Old Town though is fabulous. I could wander the streets all day, and did as it’s easy to get lost. Corfu fabulous but they had all put their bins out on the same day and the bin men were on strike. Cyprus great but now heavily developed. Great Roman mosaics and more good diving.

Add how hospitable the Greeks are and the food…heavenly.

I worked in Kavos Corfu with my betrothed as she was then in 2000.

I'll only go back there on my millionaires yacht to give the place the Vs

Back