Anyone from the UK?

I worked in Kavos Corfu with my betrothed as she was then in 2000.

I'll only go back there on my millionaires yacht to give the place the Vs

Yes. Get busloads of tourists apparently these days. Weirdly it's nowhere near the sea. Just a big house in the middle of nowhere about 20 mins drive from Ennis. The dep't store in Ennis is still going strong; the one where they actually filmed the priests in te lingeries department... hilarious. I stayed in Ennis a couple of times. Never lingered in the lingerie dep't though..... honestly!
I had afternoon tea there and got to wear Bishop Brennans hat. Whilst i was there a minibus of women dressed as nuns, all on a hen do, came bye. I got to bless them 🙏

I was on holiday and because I always have trouble sleeping, I didn't bother going home after a night out and went for a walk along the beach. So I dodged all the 18 year olds chucking up kebabs and what not and found a quiet place to sit.

After a while I saw this dog come hopping up the beach, walking on three legs, holding it's other in the air. I felt for the poor little thing, being poorly. So I got some money and went to this dingy shop that was still open at stupid o'clock.(The dog followed me) I bought a few pouches of this dog food and went over the road with the hopping dog in tow. So I was about to open them and put them on the ground - where this pooch scooped them up its mouth and went running off - ON ALL FOUR BLOODY LEGS!

I was on holiday and because I always have trouble sleeping, I didn't bother going home after a night out and went for a walk along the beach. So I dodged all the 18 year olds chucking up kebabs and what not and found a quiet place to sit.

After a while I saw this dog come hopping up the beach, walking on three legs, holding it's other in the air. I felt for the poor little thing, being poorly. So I got some money and went to this dingy shop that was still open at stupid o'clock.(The dog followed me) I bought a few pouches of this dog food and went over the road with the hopping dog in tow. So I was about to open them and put them on the ground - where this pooch scooped them up its mouth and went running off - ON ALL FOUR BLOODY LEGS!
It's a survivor haha
I'm imagining it running back to the shop to exchange them for a bone or something. A con between it and the owner

It's a survivor haha
I'm imagining it running back to the shop to exchange them for a bone or something. A con between it and the owner

Not kiddin'!

I was looking round to see if anyone saw it but nope. I don't feel too bad - I love animals, especially dogs - but it's not my proudest hour when I admit I was out foxed by a canine.

I did see Rolf Harris at Bognor Butlins as a kid - he did his whole Jake The Peg routine...

Back