Anyone from the UK?

Hmmm, not sure the tongue in cheek nature of my comment came across 🤣

I stand by the Christmas decorations before December part, though.

Hope everyone has had a better week than me, feeling a little battered around the feelings - but the only way is up, right?

Morning all,

hugs to @STrent, @Yesok1 & @AttachedandLonely_UK - hope you process your feelings and come out the other side feeling better.

Coffee for me this morning. No chocolate yet - the only chocolate currently in the house is stashed away for the kiddos. I may have to pop to the shop for some for me though, before they sell out and start stocking the back to school stuff already. (is that the next retail season? or is it BBQ/picnic wear next?)

Morning all,

hugs to @STrent, @Yesok1 & @AttachedandLonely_UK - hope you process your feelings and come out the other side feeling better.

Coffee for me this morning. No chocolate yet - the only chocolate currently in the house is stashed away for the kiddos. I may have to pop to the shop for some for me though, before they sell out and start stocking the back to school stuff already. (is that the next retail season? or is it BBQ/picnic wear next?)
No it’s Christmas next it gets earlier every year as I get older 😂😂

You chocco fiends will be pleased to know there's a chocolate festival on in York this week. Picked up a few delights there yesterday. One stall selling chocolate and artisan gin; what's not to like !

Hmmm, not sure the tongue in cheek nature of my comment came across 🤣

I stand by the Christmas decorations before December part, though.

Hope everyone has had a better week than me, feeling a little battered around the feelings - but the only way is up, right?
Oh I’m with you on the Christmas decs!!
And no Christmas music till December 🤬 just ask @Wand3rlust how much that does my nut in 🤣

Morning all,

Holiday stuff/BBQ stuff/back to school/ Halloween/Christmas/Easter again.

@NorthernCardinal @Wriggle @STrent we can fight this anxiety.

Breathing. In through the nose out through the mouth.

I also realized my meds run out this weekend and it's bh so having to get in touch with Dr's to get prescription. I'm also seeking counseling which the GP encouraged. 😬

We are almost at the weekend, the finish line is in sight!

Last edited:
Not the same sort of anxiety I know but I just had a very butt-clenchy drive round the M42. Delivering an item too big to fit inside our admittedly tiny van so we had to strap it to the roof rails (first time we've ever done this). Fortunately all held firm 😀

For me it’s less anxiety and more moments of clarity and sadness.

However, I am feeling very much more positive today and will get on with packing, ready for the drive north tomorrow. Looking forward to having no viable internet for a bit, that is for certain :LOL:

In slightly better news/something to look forward to, I'm beginning my advanced motorcycle training course this weekend. I hope to pass it relatively quickly so I can become a member of the "blood bikers" and use something I love to help people in need - ferrying blood products/organs/breast milk/etc. from where they are to where they are desperately needed.

In slightly better news/something to look forward to, I'm beginning my advanced motorcycle training course this weekend. I hope to pass it relatively quickly so I can become a member of the "blood bikers" and use something I love to help people in need - ferrying blood products/organs/breast milk/etc. from where they are to where they are desperately needed.
Good luck 👍

Back