Anyone from the UK?

In slightly better news/something to look forward to, I'm beginning my advanced motorcycle training course this weekend. I hope to pass it relatively quickly so I can become a member of the "blood bikers" and use something I love to help people in need - ferrying blood products/organs/breast milk/etc. from where they are to where they are desperately needed.
That’s brilliant. Good luck. Whenever I see them out on the road I make sure to give them room to get past.

Have a good long weekend.

I'm working tomorrow and Monday - training Saturday and planning to be busy all day Sunday. Its only keeping busy that keeps me sane these days :rolleyes:

I'm coming across quite negative today, aren't I? Quite the opposite actually, feeling positive that I've made a plan that I will stick to to make home life better - but it will take some time to show results, I suspect.

Bit quiet in here!

Everyone packing up for the Easter weekend? Remember to be dressed for all seasons in one day ...

Have a good (long) weekend - my commiserations to anyone working (as I will be for some of the time) - and don't over-indulge on the chocolate!

Remember clocks go forward on Saturday and all the big shops are closed on Sunday (which means the supermarkets will be full of people doing enough shopping for another lockdown on Saturday!):rolleyes: 🤬

Bit quiet in here!

Everyone packing up for the Easter weekend? Remember to be dressed for all seasons in one day ...

Have a good (long) weekend - my commiserations to anyone working (as I will be for some of the time) - and don't over-indulge on the chocolate!

Remember clocks go forward on Saturday and all the big shops are closed on Sunday (which means the supermarkets will be full of people doing enough shopping for another lockdown on Saturday!):rolleyes: 🤬
We're going to Harrogate in the frozen north. 3 hour drive for us from here, I can't wait. Still, expenses paid so can't moan too much.

We're going to Harrogate in the frozen north. 3 hour drive for us from here, I can't wait. Still, expenses paid so can't moan too much.
Bring your snow shoes and a down-filled parka ...

Mind you, if you pop in to Betty's Tea Rooms, you might get lucky with a couple of randy old grannies while your wife's at that conference ;)

I get the joy of working all weekend and because of the bank holiday, I dont get a day off til the Monday after.

I have spent the afternoon watching a French film on FourPlayer called Titane.

It was very explicit in many ways.
& They'd cut nearly 5 minutes 😮

Back