Anyone from the UK?

I hope you have a lovely break. Sometimes it’s just what you need, to get away and recharge.

And yes, it definitely can be easier to speak your truth to folks who are removed from your situation. It was brave of you to share and I hope you find peace with it x
Thanks Daisy. Recharge is definitely the word. Thanks for understanding.

I don’t know if you ever find exact peace with that sort of love and relationship, but I think it definitely helps point you towards the right person in the end.

The one you wanted it to be doesn’t necessarily ending up as the one you deserve or have.

Are you suggesting rees-mogg isnt on trend and fit to govern?
I missed this earlier.

Rees-Mogg is the literal definition of using the British accent to get what you want without knowing a damn thing on any subject you talk about.

If he ever became prime minister of Great Britain, I’d up and leave. Guaranteed.

To be fair, Rishi is a slightly more suave (and richer) version of him.

The working person in the street needs to be reminded that the Conservative Party does not represent them, will never represent them, or help them. Giving them your vote guarantees the crap we have now.

I missed this earlier.

Rees-Mogg is the literal definition of using the British accent to get what you want without knowing a damn thing on any subject you talk about.

If he ever became prime minister of Great Britain, I’d up and leave. Guaranteed.

To be fair, Rishi is a slightly more suave (and richer) version of him.

The working person in the street needs to be reminded that the Conservative Party does not represent them, will never represent them, or help them. Giving them your vote guarantees the crap we have now.
100% agree. I know one of his sisters, chalk and cheese

It's morning and it are pissing down. Le sigh bank holiday loom hurah. Happy man nailed to a tree chocolate fest to all.

It's morning and it are pissing down. Le sigh bank holiday loom hurah. Happy man nailed to a tree chocolate fest to all.
Who is nailed to a tree?

I have boxes of creme eggs to eat. I ate in ten minutes yesterday. I did it to cheer myself up. It worked for half an hour and the sugar high subsided.

I'm going to have to give the creme eggs away if I eat them at this rate, I won't be in a good place! Ha ha.

My calorie restriction has gone out the window.

Who is nailed to a tree?

I have boxes of creme eggs to eat. I ate in ten minutes yesterday. I did it to cheer myself up. It worked for half an hour and the sugar high subsided.

I'm going to have to give the creme eggs away if I eat them at this rate, I won't be in a good place! Ha ha.

My calorie restriction has gone out the window.
How did that happen? Did you have an Orkney moment?

(shopkeeper in Orkney mistakenly ordered 80 or so cases of Easter eggs instead of the 80 individual eggs intended)

You can fling some my way. I can't stand the things but my wife loves them.

They were on offer, 5 in a box. I got four boxes in a twofor. I wish I never did it!

Back