Anyone from the UK?

Good morning everyone! I have a new story in Peta/Sam out today, it’s a story very close to my heart, and is the last piece of the puzzle that is Act 2 in the overall storyline. Read it here: Auld Lang Syne

And now the holiday truly begins, because I have to pack today! :) Hiatus started, will pop in every so often to check in on you good people.

OMG, who switched the sun on? I can’t believe it’s going to last, Easter is typically do bad for weather

Who is nailed to a tree?

I have boxes of creme eggs to eat. I ate in ten minutes yesterday. I did it to cheer myself up. It worked for half an hour and the sugar high subsided.

I'm going to have to give the creme eggs away if I eat them at this rate, I won't be in a good place! Ha ha.

My calorie restriction has gone out the window.
Had a Cream egg Mcflurry yesterday 😋

Anyone who eats an Easter egg of any kind before Sunday is going to the same special place in hell where people who put Christmas decorations up before December end up.

It's not as if there aren't alternative forms of chocolate. Show a little restraint, people.

Anyone who eats an Easter egg of any kind before Sunday is going to the same special place in hell where people who put Christmas decorations up before December end up.

It's not as if there aren't alternative forms of chocolate. Show a little restraint, people.
Sounds like a fun place.
*looks at empty chocolate buttons Easter egg box*

Back