Anyone from the UK?

I could do with a hot tub and Prosecco too!
However, the sun has poked through the clouds and my husband has brought me chocolate!
So I’m making do with sitting by a sunny window with a mug of coffee and a creme egg ☺️
Glad you got your creme egg finally , hope you have a good weekend

I'm in 'Arrogate. Bit boring innit? Unless you want to stuff your face (which we'll be doing later at Black Cardamom) or buy overpriced tat tasteful decor. The charity shops have let me down so far, not many of em and not the classy kind of stuff you usually find in posh towns.

Turns out I'm a Good Friday binner too and even though it's a bank holiday they still got emptied. 😮

I'm in 'Arrogate. Bit boring innit? Unless you want to stuff your face (which we'll be doing later at Black Cardamom) or buy overpriced tat tasteful decor. The charity shops have let me down so far, not many of em and not the classy kind of stuff you usually find in posh towns.
Get to the board game shop and Turkish spa.

I dunno what's wrong with the places you people live. The Sainsbury's in Shirley was still rammed with Easter eggs yesterday.

Why aren’t you having a Turkish bath?

Back