Anyone from the UK?

Fuck mate, that's crazy!

Are you over that now? That's not why you were in hospital this week is it?
I'm over that. It vanished overnight after five years and doctors don't know why. It's happened before to other patients too. One hypothesis is the brain rewires itself but they can't say for sure.

The hospital visits the past couple of weeks have been for other things that are pain related but thankfully nothing like CRPS.

I'm over that. It vanished overnight after five years and doctors don't know why. It's happened before to other patients too. One hypothesis is the brain rewires itself but they can't say for sure.

The hospital visits the past couple of weeks have been for other things that are pain related but thankfully nothing like CRPS.
That must have been scary

Happy are we there yet. If you do not shit up I am turning this car round. What do you mean you forgot the map. No I am not lost I just temporarily non located. Bollocks to this traffic let's go home. Easter Saturday travel disaster day. Oh and morning😊

Good morning.

Driving up the M6 in a bit to Liverpool for another city visit. I had a bad night sleep as woke with indigestion.

It looks overcast here and not as 💦 out as in. 🤣.
Hope you’re having a fab time and have the Rennies packed!
Obviously aimed at me. Morning :)

Today is the first observed motorbike ride for the advanced course, so I'll find out how good or bad I am as a baseline... Slightly nervous, I have to say.

Hope everyone else has a great day.
Good luck 😊
Have a nice stay
Hope you feel better soon 😊
Good morning all - it’s very early for me to be awake!
Morning 😊

BEARS :eek:

(Checks travel guide)

I have to look out for stags so far. Antlered variety, not horny drunk ones. Should be okay.

Bears! :LOL:

If you see the newspaper headline tomorrow “Man mauled by Bear” you’ll know who it was!
The reason nobody mentions the bears is that they don’t come back to tell anyone about them…….

Back