Anyone from the UK?

Just caught up . Our allotments are a great leveller and good for mental health. We also have a man shed and a repair cafe. You see the same people running them so the key must be to volunteer . Morning night owls

Morning 😀

Tired today, I had a rough nights sleep. I want to have energy. We've been looking forward to doing something together. I don't want to ruin it by demotivating myself to go out. But the thought of going out is stressing me.

Morning 😀

Tired today, I had a rough nights sleep. I want to have energy. We've been looking forward to doing something together. I don't want to ruin it by demotivating myself to go out. But the thought of going out is stressing me.
Sorry to hear that. Are you able to focus on the positives of a day together and perhaps the exciting things you will do to overcome the stress?

Sorry to hear that. Are you able to focus on the positives of a day together and perhaps the exciting things you will do to overcome the stress?
I should but my brain is in panic mode. When she gets up, and we start talking, that will help. I'm lying here listening to my ears buzz, the bedside clock tick and my thoughts bouncing around in my head.

I should but my brain is in panic mode. When she gets up, and we start talking, that will help. I'm lying here listening to my ears buzz, the bedside clock tick and my thoughts bouncing around in my head.
That is so difficult when you can’t re channel your thoughts positively like that. Just look forward to when she wakes and you can chat and relax together!

If I ever get like that, and it’s rare thank goodness, I try to focus on something I really love doing that makes me concentrate on nothing else. May sound weird but for me it’s tying a really complicated trout fly!

Good morning gang 💋
Seems to be a recurring theme atm.
I think I had around 2hrs sleep 🤦🏼‍♀️
But it’s holiday weekend so I’m not complaining.

@Wriggle i hope you get through your day ok

Morning 😀

If you have AirPod’s etc try some mindfulness, it can be really helpful to calm and ground you in the moment x

Back