Anyone from the UK?

Ok , just Had 2 ice sliders we call them . Icing on a crust with custard in-between?
What do you call them?

Tomorrow my wife and I celebrate 27 years of marruage.
I still find it hard to believe that our friendship at work led us to where we are now.
It was totally unexpected but it was obviously meant to be.
She still has the same effect on me now as she did when we kissed for the first time. I never thought that I'd still be so easily aroused in my 60s simply by looking at her.
Unfortunately her MS has taken away some of the unbelievably enjoyable aspects of our life but we try to adapt accordingly.
Just thought I'd mention it in passing🤣

I still find it hard to believe that our friendship at work led us to where we are now.
She still has the same effect on me now as she did when we kissed for the first time. I never thought that I'd still be so easily aroused in my 60s simply by looking at her.
Unfortunately her MS has taken away some of the unbelievably enjoyable aspects of our life but we try to adapt accordingly.
Congratulations to you although it must be difficult at the same time

Ok , just Had 2 ice sliders we call them . Icing on a crust with custard in-between?
What do you call them?
Ha ha.

I brought a pair from Waitrose. I was so looking forward to them. I made coffee for my friend and I and opened the box upside down. They splattered on the floor 😱🥹

Very nice words :)

Back