Anyone else looking forward to FIFA Women’s World Cup?

la_ruche

Somewhat experienced
I’m so glad for all the players that now gets paid in the same way as the men for just being part of the teams.
I look forward seeing hard working soccer players giving their best :love:. I love you! ⚽ ♥️

I’m so glad for all the players that now gets paid in the same way as the men for just being part of the teams.
I look forward seeing hard working soccer players giving their best :love:. I love you! ⚽ ♥️

It's ridiculous that they are making the same amount as men. The women were originally offered the exact same contract that the men were getting but they turned it down. When soccer was shutdown due to covid for a year, the women still got paid while the men's team got nothing because they wanted guaranteed pay in their contract along with other things that they negotiated. The reason the men were getting paid more was because men's soccer generated much more revenue than the women's league. So for example, the 2010 men's world cup generated 3.7 billion dollars while the Women's world cup generated 73 million.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm looking forward to the W's World Cup. I love the game, regardless of whether men or women are playing. No comment whatsoever about pay; I don't wan to go there. I just want to enjoy the games.

US lost. I haven't watched sports in a while because I don't have cable. Sports are too boring to find how to watch them without cable. But soccer players have nice legs.

I didn't know there is a fifa world cup.. I was thinking maybe a C or D cup might be nifty..:giggle:....

Back