Anyone else having sex with a married person...?

Ok so you can give 100 different reasons why married people stray.. But the bottom line is what are you looking for ?

Is this just a 1 time sexual encounter ? Do you both fill in a need ? Are you both able to keep this strictly about having sex and not disrupting each others life ? A married or a person in a relationship doesn't necessary want to leave their partner. Are you both on board with that ? Society says it's wrong but who are we to judge. We ca/should be able to have someone we want to be with in every day life and someone who just wants to be with us physically.

With that said beware of the consequences when you get caught. It can be uncomfortable for both of you.

Does Spanking count?: if it does I was spanking the married caregiver of my 90 yr old Ma in law regularly for months. But we never had sex. But my Ma in law died and now she is no longer with us...sigh...

When my wife was sexually active in her 30's with my permission, her policy was to never have sex with a married person. Unfortunately, she had to depend on the honesty of her sex partner. One of the younger men confessed after their first sex session that he was married with a kid. She was totally pissed and wouldn't let him have seconds. I think that was the last young man she fucked.

I blow a lot of married guys at an ABS I notice a wedding band on their finger. I’m so happy that whoever they’re married to doesn’t take care of them..

Guilty pleasures are what I had having sex with a married guy I had known for a long time, but I would do it again if I had the opportunity! I felt guilty but the pleasure was so GOOD!!
I had similar feelings when I was sleeping with a married woman. The guilt was there but the pleasure from the sex was amazing!

IMG-2681.gif
I traveled on business trips and every once in a while I would pick up a married woman whom also was on a business trip. Yes I felt guilty but my cock loved it.

Back