Any writers interested in doing a paid commission for me?

Ndct256

Virgin
Hi All,

Are there any good writers here who would be interested in writing a custom erotic story for me? I have very detailed ideas about the story, but here is the general idea:

The story is a femdom/female led relationship story with non-con themes in a slightly alternate universe in which legal debt slavery exists. Essentially the story explores the changing relationship dynamic when a normal relationship between a husband and wife is suddenly transformed by the fact that the husband's debt cause him to be owned by his wife.

If you are interested in writing about this please reply here or PM me and we can discuss in further detail.

Thank you,
Danni

And do you have any idea of what an hour of someone's free time is worth? Writing a story isn't a short process.
Just put it on your credit card. We don't have legal debt slavery - yet. Although student loans . . . By the way, what have you been doing here for the last four years?

By the way, what have you been doing here for the last four years?

I think this is someone with an alt account, who posts something ridiculous to get reactions. Like those folks who post story ideas with underage sex or rape. They do it knowing it'll get a response but they never respond themselves. It's gotten very common now. The randomness of the screen name is usually a good indicator too.

I think this is someone with an alt account, who posts something ridiculous to get reactions. Like those folks who post story ideas with underage sex or rape. They do it knowing it'll get a response but they never respond themselves. It's gotten very common now. The randomness of the screen name is usually a good indicator too.
Doesn't NDCT mean Natural Draft Cooling Tower? Seriously, a single post in four years is a good indicator as well.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ypical-picture-of-a-Hyperbolic_fig1_316884184

Back