Any gamers here?

Actually loved the way Wind Waker looked, gorgeous presentation. As I recall, that boat/dragon talks a bit too much.

Yes, I liked the look of it too, mostly. But those endless boat trips, ugh.

I'm kinda in a love/hate relationship with the Zelda series. I love the dungeon puzzles, but I hate running around helping people with pointless things. "Oooh, I lost my sock! Could you please go fetch it on the other side of the world? Otherwise I won't let you advance in the game." ;P

Yes, I liked the look of it too, mostly. But those endless boat trips, ugh.

I'm kinda in a love/hate relationship with the Zelda series. I love the dungeon puzzles, but I hate running around helping people with pointless things. "Oooh, I lost my sock! Could you please go fetch it on the other side of the world? Otherwise I won't let you advance in the game." ;P

You're absolutely, completely not wrong. Haha. Thanks for the reminder before I went digging in my basement.

Paper Mario is still fantastic though right?

I own all consoles except the Wii U. I'm always on my PC. I have a PS4 but I never use it.

Fallout 4 is great. Witcher 3 is great. GTA V is great.

No EA games, no Activision games, and no Ubisoft games. All three companies milk the shit out of their franchises. Yearly sequels, DLC, microtransactions, and complete bullshit like that.

i hate to be that guy but how many of you "female" gamers out here are really female and not trans?i mean i know that they are some real female gamers out there but the real ones are few and between.in my experience women tend to see gaming as something childish or for "losers"

i am a gamer too but for the life of me i have seen so few female gamers out there that i needed to ask this question on this thread.i dont aim to offend anyone though :eek:

Gamer here as well. I don't have much time to play anymore, but am getting through FarCry 4 off and on at the moment. Systems in the house are PS3, Wii, Wii U, Dreamcast, PSX (gray and white), Nintendo DS, Vita, PSP, Gameboy Advance SP, Gameboy Micro, PC's, PSTV, and my right hand...oh wait, not that last one.

Waiting to buy the PS4 as I have a huge backlog to get to first :D Honestly, I'll never catch up at this point.

i hate to be that guy but how many of you "female" gamers out here are really female and not trans?i mean i know that they are some real female gamers out there but the real ones are few and between.in my experience women tend to see gaming as something childish or for "losers"

i am a gamer too but for the life of me i have seen so few female gamers out there that i needed to ask this question on this thread.i dont aim to offend anyone though :eek:

Wow.... Just.... Wow...

Umm...real gamer, real girl here...

So happy about the xbox one backwards compatibility. Went out and got the Mass Effect trilogy, even though the first one is the only one back compat so far. Any one else play the series? I hear it's awesome.

Just started ME2 on PS3

So happy about the xbox one backwards compatibility. Went out and got the Mass Effect trilogy, even though the first one is the only one back compat so far. Any one else play the series? I hear it's awesome.

PlayStation Plus gave away Mass Effect 2 this month and I just started it. Enjoying it so far. Pretty dense on background story elements but the game does a good job of filling you in on what you missed in ME1. How are you liking it?

PlayStation Plus gave away Mass Effect 2 this month and I just started it. Enjoying it so far. Pretty dense on background story elements but the game does a good job of filling you in on what you missed in ME1. How are you liking it?

To be honest, I haven't had a lot of time to play it. I got it a couple days before Star Wars Battlefront came out. I have had trouble getting off that game...

To be honest, I haven't had a lot of time to play it. I got it a couple days before Star Wars Battlefront came out. I have had trouble getting off that game...

It sure looks good. I enjoyed the last Battlefield game I played it it plays like that but with Star Wars, that seems real good.

It sure looks good. I enjoyed the last Battlefield game I played it it plays like that but with Star Wars, that seems real good.

I'm loving it. Plus, the game is just gorgeous. The graphics are incredible. Better than Destiny and Titanfall. Makes going back to Mass Effect hard. But I'll get there.

Ps4 gamer

I have played through last of us three times because story was so good. Also play GTA V, battlefield 4, far cry 4, and starting the uncharted series again (the remake for ps4). Would like to meet someone with common interest to play together.

Been replaying the ME trilogy. Partway through #2 right now... enjoying the story again. Also enjoying Fallout 3 again!

Steam has a sale going on until December 1st.

Witcher III - $29.99
GTA V - $35.99
MGS V - $44.99
Bioshock Triple Pack (all three games): $10.49
Dishonored GOTY: $10.19
Skyrim: $9.99
Shadow of Mordor - $16.99
Civ V - $12.49
Mass Effect Collection (Only I and II): $8.74
Shovel Knight: $10.04
Wolfenstein: $8.99
Borderlands 2 GOTY: $8.79
Borderlands Prequel + Season Pass: $20.99
South Park: Stick of Truth: $7.49
Cave Story+: $7.49
Torchlight: $7.49
Torchlight II: $9.99

Love the Mass Effect series. Looking forward to ME: Andromeda. The most recent trailer made me nostalgic to replay. Have to make time. ME2 was the best. ME1 was fun. ME3... Well. I played it. That's all I'll say. ;)

Right now I'm on Star Wars: Battlefront and I just downloaded Dragon Age: Inquisition. That took a bit! Had to check my previous play throughs and make sure my past was "right." :D

I've been enjoying Fallout 4 on the PS4 but really looking forward to Rainbow 6 Siege for PC coming out on December 6th.

Any female gamers in the GTA area?

I've been enjoying Fallout 4 on the PS4 but really looking forward to Rainbow 6 Siege for PC coming out on December 6th.

With that username, I take it that you're an active member of the Brotherhood of Steel?

I'm just starting that quest line. I just came aboard the Prydwen and I'm about to meet with Elder Maxson.

Hi, my name is Doctor13, and I used to be a gamer. Then I discovered that the real world held its own charms, too. :)

PS4 v XB1

So I have had both next-gen consoles since launch last year and despite being a dyed in the wool XBOX guy, I have found the PS4 is the system I play more often. Xbox had more (and arguably better) exclusives and a better online matching system (Party chat for PS was terrible for a long time). Dead Rising 3 and Forza were both excellent launch titles. However, once XBOX tried to funnel everything through Kinect, they lost me. And it wasn't about pushing people towards Kinect, it was the fact that they gave up so easily on it. Microsoft seems to have no stones, no bite, and no rudder at the moment. They built a multimedia monster and then cut its legs off within 3 months of launch. The "wow factor" of talking to your XBOX has worn off (especially since it only works 75% of the time). More of my online friends have been playing on PS4 so that is the system I have gravitated to over the last year or so. Also, the remote play option is pretty awesome. I have a Sony tablet that I can synch a dual shock to and play wherever I am. Depending on your internet speeds at home and wherever you are trying to remote from, you can play just like you are on your couch from anywhere. I spent 2 weeks in Washington state for work while my PS4 was sitting in my living room in Rhode Island. I was able to play all my games without many issues (although without decent party chat).

Anyways, you can catch me on either system but more likely PS4 where I am playing:

Destiny
Fallout 4
Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain
Just Cause 3
Star Wars Battlefront
and many more

Send me a PM for my PSN or XBOX tag if you would like to play or chat.

Anyways, you can catch me on either system but more likely PS4 where I am playing:

Destiny
Fallout 4
Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain
Just Cause 3
Star Wars Battlefront
and many more

Send me a PM for my PSN or XBOX tag if you would like to play or chat.

Just curious, how has your experience been with Just Cause 3 on console? I was really excited to give it a try on my PS4 but I was hearing that it has some pretty severe performance issues. Have you noticed any slow down/ frame rate drops?

Uhhhhhhhhh no... Microsoft did not give up on Kinect after just 3 months. They gave up on it after 5 years. It was shit from the start and the beginning of Microsoft's fall. They thought it would catch the more casual audience and people who would fall for stupid gimmicks. And Playstation is not innocent either. With it's stupid ass glow ball and now Project Morpheus, I'm starting to wonder if gaming will ever go back to its roots.

It's gaming for a reason. For fuck's sake, we want immersion, a deep and interesting story, solid mechanics, and visuals as icing on the cake.

These consoles cannot even handle 60FPS nor 1080p! Why are they focused on stupid ass peripherals? You should be mad that they gave up on those should-be-standard performance issues and not some stupid ass dance camera.

Fellow gamer here. Currently playing destiny on ps4. Also play pc games as well like LOL.

Back