Any editors looking to get involved in a huge project to put your mark on?

smutreader23

Virgin
Hi, I am new to literotica, so I apologize if I am doing this wrong. Feel free to correct me as needed. I am also new to erotica, and have written my first erotica novel. I plan to release it free online at Literotica but also steadily publish it to a patreon page for side income, and I am looking for an editor who even may be interested in getting a cut of the proceeds from Patreon.

I am a published author through a traditional publishing house. I am also a self-published author. Not going to out myself, but I've done well in that circle. Well enough that my 5 self published books have hundreds of 5 star reviews and earned me a decent amount of money. So hopefully you know you're not going to be editing garbage.

I have written an urban fantasy futanari epic about two women who become futanari and their struggle with the forces of God and demons to control them. It is heavy erotica. Lots of sex. Lots of kinks including a touch of non-con. I need an editor who wants to get involved in something for the long haul. I would prefer a female editor because two of three main characters are female, and I want to make sure they sound and feel female.

Anyway, I promise it's not garbage. I don't need help structuring sentences or fixing basic errors. Yes, there's going to mistakes, but it's more helping me be thorough, providing feedback on characters and major plot points, etc.

I think it's pretty good. I have already written over half of the second book and have detailed notes for three more books. If you are interested and want to read a sample and talk shop, please let me know. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the Ordinary Sex Life series by Bluedragon, but I am the author of the Felicia story. Please let me know if you are interested or know someone who might be! Thank you!

Story includes FF, f/futa, M/futa, angels/demons/succubi, reluctant, BDSM, size play, and a little bit of non-con.

Last edited:
Hi, I am new to literotica, so I apologize if I am doing this wrong. Feel free to correct me as needed. I am also new to erotica, and have written my first erotica novel. I plan to release it free online but also steadily publish it to a patreon page for side income, and I am looking for an editor who even may be interested in getting a cut of the proceeds from Patreon.

I am a published author through a traditional publishing house. I am also a self-published author. Not going to out myself, but I've done well in that circle. Well enough that my 5 self published books have hundreds of 5 star reviews and earned me a decent amount of money. So hopefully you know you're not going to be editing garbage.

I have written an urban fantasy futanari epic about two women who become futanari and their struggle with the forces of God and demons to control them. It is heavy erotica. Lots of sex. Lots of kinks including a touch of non-con. I need an editor who wants to get involved in something for the long haul. I would prefer a female editor because two of three main characters are female, and I want to make sure they sound and feel female.

Anyway, I promise it's not garbage. I don't need help structuring sentences or fixing basic errors. Yes, there's going to mistakes, but it's more helping me be thorough, providing feedback on characters and major plot points, etc.

I think it's pretty good. I have already written over half of the second book and have detailed notes for three more books. If you are interested and want to read a sample and talk shop, please let me know. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the Ordinary Sex Life series by Bluedragon, but I am the author of the Felicia story. Please let me know if you are interested or know someone who might be! Thank you!
This is a thread for volunteer editors, and primarily for sole publication through Literotica. I would suggest that you search for a professional editorial service and pay the going rate and not ask for a volunteer on the premise of a percentage of sales, if any.

Back