Another story for feedback

megawriter27

Really Really Experienced
Please tell me your opinions about it and please keep in your mind that I'm a russian guy from Moscow

It was 5.45 a.m. The route bus was empty except me, a sleeping young man of 23 who always sat in the front, my head bumping against the window. I studied at a foreign language university and I couldn’t afford education. Thus, I had to find a part-time job to meet ends meet. The perfect job I could find was working at VIP parties as a waiter. I took it as a permanent position and worked every other day. Of course, when my shift finished I was extremely tired and my only hope was to get in my bed and fall asleep.

As usual, that bus was deserted, but I was surprised when I saw a new passenger getting on. In my exhausted mood I didn’t pay much attention to the outsider’s appearance. It turned out a blonde teen girl dressed in party girl garments: linen loose pants that looked sexy on her, a tight top revealing her pierced flat navel and matching training shoes. Her long blond hair to shoulders framed her angel’s face neatly and shell-like earrings shone in her cute ears. On top of that, I could smell the odor of alcohol around her as the girl was passing by me.

She went slowly swaying with her hips and anyone would be happy to tempt his fate with her. Surely anyone would be a successful guy while she was in her current condition. The blonde went in the back of the bus and threw herself on the backseat, the seat where she couldn’t be watched. I was relaxed until now and it made me nuts. This drunk teen just got on and sat on my usual place.

“Fuck, it’s my goddamned place!” I said to myself in anger. It was my right to sit in the rear, because it was safe and more comfortable there. So I stood up and went to take another corner to sit in the back as well!

Just at that moment I didn’t think much of that new passenger, because I wanted to sleep. My only dream at that moment was of sleeping and nothing more, to be in the land of dreams for several hours. It’d take the bus about 2 hours to reach downtown which was where I lived, it was a three bedroom apartment.

I became very excited after glancing at her and any hint of sleep faded away quickly. My eye-lids felt so heavy and I dropped them for a moment, but it was the final bus stop when I opened them again. I was surprised that I fell asleep and the driver honked like a madman trying to make me awaken. He didn’t have the right to drive away while any passenger was inside. The only thing I was sorry for was that I failed to hook up with the stunning girl. Taken aback, I stood up and slowly got off.

The next time I was on my way home, after my shift I noticed that very same girl on bus sitting in the same seat again. “Fucking bitch, did you really decide not to give me any rest at all?!” I murmured to myself, throwing myself with my folded arms across the chest in the same place I sat yesterday. Then I glanced in her direction and our eyes had met for a moment, but they moved away quickly. It was just like it was before and I don’t know what made me so bashful, but I stared at her during the whole ride.

The third morning, I saw her, I realized that she liked that bus route. “Ok bitch, I won’t resist it, especially if you are such a good girl!” I thought. “Perhaps, you think I’m a stupid horny guy or just some sleepy-head!” It began driving me crazy that we were like strangers. I tried to be the cool guy who didn’t let a beautiful girl faze me but failed and kept on staring at her like I did before. As usual, I promised myself that I would take any chance to get acquainted with her when I saw her the next time.

On the fourth morning, I got on the bus as usual and took my seat. Grinning, I turned my head to her and glanced straight at her side. It occurred to me that it became some kind of love bus and I could confess that feeling was one-sided according to all other point of views. I was in high spirits and collected myself to make my move. Suddenly, the girl turned to me, placing her right foot on the seat with her knee bent, and stretching her left leg along the edge of the seat. I looked at her loose pants and saw long side cuts in them, that displayed the tan skin on her slender legs.

Smiling at me, her hand slid into one of those cuts. She put the left hand into the side cut of her endless pants and I didn’t have a slight doubt what she was going to do when I saw her hand moving to her crotch under the material. The girl rolled her eyes into the head when she was obviously playing with her pussy. Perhaps, she liked to be watched and I couldn’t tear my eyes away, but I felt like I was at an adult-shop and couldn’t do anything with myself. Her mouth opened a little and I could see her tongue’s pink tip. It moved out a bit and licked her upper lip as the girl moaned quietly. But I wasn’t ready for another thing she did next. Fascinated, I watched her right hand moved up her body, up her firm pierced navel until it appeared on her right firm breast. Then the girl squeezed it so that I could see that she didn’t wear any bra at all. Her top became so tight that I could see her nipple clearly. Her hand moved under the top’s material in a minute or two. I saw her breast became uncovered now and I liked that show that she was giving me, showing off her hardened nipple on her perky breast.

“Oh Holy Fuck!” I couldn’t help whispering it.

In that route bus there were few passengers and the driver’s seat was surrounded by a glass window and a curtain that separated him and passengers. It meant there was a slight chance to be noticed. My cock was turning into a flagpole by the thought of that girl touching herself and knowing she could be seen.

As I enjoyed the sights of her performance, she suddenly opened her eyes up and stared straight at me! I immediately became very bashful and turned my back to her as her lust-filled eyes were gazing at me. I hoped it looked like I was extremely interested in huge trees that stood along my side of the highway. It didn’t bother me very much to see her reflection in the window glass. I watched her to work with her hands faster and faster, but couldn’t understand if she did it for me or not. At the very moment as I noticed a strange tree and love for nature overtook me again with new resource I suddenly heard the girl next to me breathed out a slight moan a pretty, beautiful, sensitive, exciting woman’s moan. The tension in my pants became too painful, but the only thing I could do was bear it. It was out of question to change the position so as much as I could, I watched the trees pretending that they were the only thing I was interested in, but my body was ready to burst out desire which was enough for the whole regiment.

I thought about my next move because that slut asked to be fucked. I was so much into my own thoughts, that the bitch got off swaying her hips sexually just at the time I was ready to make my move. Now I knew that she lived two bus stops from mine.

I wasn’t angry too much at my own stupidity and I ended up at my apartment soon. Without giving it a thought, I moved over straight to the bathroom to have a release. My head was spinning around as I was unzipping my fly. As my jeans did their way down my legs, my 8” cock sprang out, pointing high in the air. It seemed that my hand had its own mind and touched the cock. It excited me more and I looked forward to releasing. Thus, my hand started stroking my swollen vein-covered cock. It didn’t take much time for me to shoot my hot cum off in the bath tub. It was one of those times when I came over and over again.

“Bye-bye, my lovely dream!” I thought, standing at the bus stop before the next ride. “I shall hardly have you again with that girl next to me!”

Entering the bus I saw her on her usual seat. I was going to take a seat in the middle of the bus as our eyes met again. She just sat, stared at me and smiled, licking her pouty lips up slowly like she did before I saw her. I flushed, understanding that I was caught in the act . Trying not to be excited too much, I took my usual seat but nothing had happened. She sat still with her legs spread wide as usual all the way to the downtown and looked through some teen magazine. I couldn’t get the change in her behavior. She was either disappointed in me or the girl was sober. So nothing had happened and the beauty got off at her usual bus stop. When the bus’s door closed, I looked out the window and saw her turn around and sent me an air kiss. It occurred to me that she made up her mind to be active since I was so shy. I sat there confused and swore that I’d be a real active the next time I saw her.

The things had happened the next time like I planned. I sat in the side seat and read a book as I felt somebody sat next to me. I looked up and saw it was her. That day the girl wore a tight top with protruding tits under it, I was sure that she didn’t have any bra under it again, cut-off tight faded jeans and a green G-string under them: it was all the rage to put the panties on display. She looked very hot especially after my friends and me celebrated the end of the work’s day.

I wanted to check all that fashion out myself as she told me, “Hello, stud! I’m sure you liked my recent performance I put on for you, but you was so shy. Even shier than me when I was a virgin!” After that she giggled in her childish way and kept on, “I want to show you more and decided to be closer for you to see every detail of that!”

Then she bent down to my face and kissed me lightly on my cheek, caressing my skin with her wet tongue. That girl surely knew the way to make friends with guys. My hand laid on her lovely leg and squeezed it a bit. She looked at me and moved my hand to her crotch.

“Unzip it and you’ll like what’s gonna happen!” she whispered in my ear.

She didn’t have to say it again and my hand moved up her leg towards her crotch to unzip the fly. Her jeans’ denim was so thin that I felt her skin’s warmness under my palm. When my palm appeared on her crotch, my pointing finger moved down the seam and she stopped me, “You are a naughty guy! Just unzip my fly and enjoy my performance! That’s all!”

Her voice was stern and playful that I decided not to tempt my luck. I tried not to make much noise by pulling the zipper down. As soon as it had reached the end, I had to move my hand away from her body as her hands moved to her jeans’s waistband and pulled her tight-skinned jeans down to her feet. It goes without saying that I was shocked by her behaviour. I had never witnessed any girl acted like this before.

So I saw her in all glory in several inches from me. The girl rested her bonded feet with her jeans against the front seat’s back and her green G-string covered her pussy that I longed to glance at. When I was about to make an attempt to touch her pussy, she moved the green G-string aside with two fingers.

“Holy crap!” I exclaimed as I saw her pinky pussy slit.

I could see that the girl was happy with my reaction, but she was a natural born. Her pussy was clean-shaven and she showed her pussy to me, an absolute stranger. The blonde girl smiled at me as she was watering the middle finger of her left hand with a spit. She swallowed it to the knuckle and kept it inside for a while. I imagined that it was my cock in my mouth and it could be if I was brave enough this time. I leant down to her and kissed her on the cheek lightly. I was glad that she didn’t resist it and my hand moved to her top, but the girl didn’t stop me even when it squeezed her right breasts through the thin material of the top. Her breast felt so smooth and luscious especially when I felt her hard nipple. I became bare-faced and pulled the top’s hem up with my crooked pointing finger until it rested on the top of her breasts.

I looked into her eyes and saw that she was shocked. When I did it, her tits just sprang out after I had released them. The nipples of her tits were already hard and pink and asked to be sucked. I didn’t worry that anyone could see us and started touching her perky frm tits hard. I hoped that perhaps she was enjoying it very much; she looked at me with her shining lust-filled eyes. She moved her wet finger slowly out of her mouth and down her body. It slid between her breasts that I was squeezing very hard, flicking her hard nipples between my fingers. Her finger left wet trail behind it as it went lower. Soon it appeared on her tanned firm stomach and it finally disappeared in her vagina.

Looking down, I saw her pussy slit was pink and slippery. I leaned my mouth down onto her nipple and licked it up, covering it in my saliva. The girl let out a moan and began frigging herself off slowly. I sucked her nipple deep in my mouth, pulling it out. As I pleased her perky tits making slurping sounds, her fingers were sawing in and out of her teen pussy faster and faster. The girl moaned loudly and didn’t conceal it any longer. She was lucky that we were the only passengers there and the driver couldn’t hear us. Suddenly, she stopped masturbating and I stopped playing with her tits. I thought that I fucked such a great situation up and was ready to start planning suicide, but I was mistaken. It was surprising and shocking as the girl got her fingers out of her pussy and pressed them against my mouth. Without thinking it over I took them inside and considered it as my reward.

My jaw fell to the floor literally when I saw what was coming. I couldn’t believe that it happening in reality, instead of my dreams. I kept on sucking and licking her juice-covered fingers clean as that gorgeous chick took a tiny skin-coloured plastic dildo out of her handbag. “Fuck, what a slut she is!” I thought as I saw it and couldn’t imagine how a girl could have it in her handbag. What if a policeman stopped her and checked her handbag for any drugs. She glanced at me and took it slowly and erotically in her mouth as if she tried to taste it . I had a raging hard-on that could tear my pants to pieces at any moment. Of course, she saw my excitements: she moved her cleaned fingers to my cock and squeezed it hard through materials. It gave her a wide smile and she kept on licking her dildo up. Her palm squeezed my cock hard as if it milked it here and then. I moved my trembling hand to her pussy and because I wanted to check how tight it was. As my pointing finger touched the clit, she spread her legs wider giving me a better access and her grip became even tighter. My finger moved further and it slid easily inside her pussy although it was very tight. The girl’s cunt was well-lubricated and the finger went to the knuckle.

“Yes, yes baby like that!” she moaned louder and louder and breathed out a warm air.

Then the girl released her grip on my cock and took me by my chin. As I kept on finger-fucking her deeper, she planted a wet kiss on my lips after getting the dildo out of her mouth. It was one of the hottest kiss I had ever had. Her tongue battled mine as I got my pointing finger out and drove my thumb into its place. Her kissing speed increased and I took it as a hint that she enjoyed how good my fingers were, but my pointing finger was covered in her juices and they dripped from it. When my thumb sawed in and out of her slurping pussy, the juice-covered pointing finger touched her teen asshole. The girl’s pussy froze at the very moment my finger touched her asshole, but it was surprising that it was stretched enough for that.

As my thumb was to the knuckle in her pussy I slowly drove my pointing finger to the knuckle into her stretched asshole. I grinned and commented on it, “You are a really nasty chick, babe!”

“Yes, I am,” the girl replied and raised her hips up a bit moving in the rhythm with my fingers.

She moaned louder and louder in my ear and it made me crazy. I increased the pace and I felt something touch my thumb. It was her dildo. I had to get my both fingers out of her sluttish holes. I had already had my time for today and hoped for more later. The girl moved its rubbered huge head to her cunt slit and slowly drove it inside. I stared down at her hand working with the dildo in spreading the opening. She did it, doing circular moves slowly. I had a notion that anything would go wrong, because I considered that thing too huge for her too young body. The dildo’s head was very huge in comparison with my finger and I didn’t see any chance for it to go inside. I seemed to know female’s anatomy too bad, because she finally managed to drove the dildo’s huge head into her cunt. As it went in and out, I saw it was overpoured with her sweet juice. After several moments of careful moves the whole dildo was driven inside. As soon as the girl had succeeded , she was pounding in and out of her grotesquely stretched pussy. I was gazing at it and thought that my cock was much bigger and thicker than her sex toy. Thus, there was no way for my dick to test her cunt.

I knew that there was not much time before we reach her bus stop for me to try to seduce her. I put my palm on her hand that pushed the dildo. The girl trusted me so much and removed her hand from the dildo so that I could control it. I started doing that very carefully and stared in her eyes. The girl didn’t try to hide her eyes and kept on staring at me with her sparkling blue eyes.

After a couple minutes she rolled her eyes into the head again and threw her head back enjoying the sensations I was giving to her. It didn’t take more 3 minutes for her when I watched her body shaking in an enormous orgasm. The bitch enjoyed her orgasm in the public bus, but I didn’t and I slapped the dildo’s end with my palm burying it deep inside her wide stretched teen pussy. Then I put my palm on it, cupping her mound so that the dildo couldn’t get out. The girl screamed out in orgasm as I didn’t let the dildo slid out and rubbed her swollen clit with my thumb.

“Yes, yes…. Yeahhhhh,” she moaned louder and her voice gasped.

I put my mouth on her opened lips to smother her cries. My tongue immediately slipped inside and filled the space, enjoying her hot breath. Her orgasm was constantly fading away as time passed. At that very moment I noticed that the girl already unzipped my fly and held my cock with her right hand. Perhaps, I was very excited and didn’t notice how she manage to do it. She sat still for almost a minute, catching her breath up and moved her tender hand to get her juice-covered dildo out of her pussy, but I stopped her, “No baby! Let it last till you come home!”

Confused, the girl glanced at me and grinned, “You are a naughty boy!”

Then she leant to me and kissed me on the cheek lightly. Then the girl released my cock and pulled her jeans up after she had put her G-string on its place properly. All the time she was fixing herself in order the girl stared at my hand stroking my swollen cock. Finally she leaned towards me and sucked on my ear, caressing it with her wet tongue. I enjoyed it very much and my hand increased the pace.

It looked like she wanted to have some fun as the girl whispered to me, “Relax and let me do all your work!”

Who was I to resist this temptation? Thus, I closed my eyes and rested my head on the back of my chair. I could smell the odor of lemon everywhere. It was her deodorant! I felt balls of lightening as her head touched my vibrating swollen rock-hard flesh. I immediately started moaning and gasping because I was over the edge for a long time. The girl fisted it at its base with one hand and caressed my balls with another. Then she moved her palm higher and began jerking my cock off up and down in a fast pace. After about a several moments her movements sped up considerably and I felt my pre-cum on her palm so that it made her touches smoother. It goes without saying that my cum had been boiling for some time and that bitch didn’t suck my cock, but gave me a simple handjob. In a moment I didn’t understand anything as my cock shot off one stream of cum after another and all that spoiled my clothes and her stroking hand.

As I came back to reality, the girl stared into my eyes and said, “Baby, I’m so sorry but I don’t suck dicks!”

I couldn’t believe my ears that such a slut had such a helpless mouth on her. I swore to myself more and more as her hand gripped my cock tight by its base and moved it up my shaft gathering all my wasted cum. When it reached my dichead all her fingers were coated with my cum, but why did she do so. “What a bitch! A filthy bitch!” I thought when the girl brought her cum-stained fingers to her mouth and her shining tongue ran along them. As soon as her tongue was filled with globs of cum, the girl swallowed it and got it out again when it was clean.

“You DID say that you don’t suck dicks, but you lick my cum off of your fingers!” I was crossed as I yelled at her.

“Just a friendly blow job before leaving!” the girl said to me and bent down to my cock.

I looked out the window and saw that her bus stop was going to be in several moments. I was sure that she knew it too. The girl’s tongue circled around my piss-hole as I sat there with stretched legs and my eyes were closed. After collecting the rest of cum off of my dick, her tongue moved lower and started licking my shaft clean. The girl was polishing my dick off with expertise.

When the bus was ready to stop for her to get off, she stood up and said, “You have experienced too much for today!”

Grinning, I stood up too. I hid my cock in the pants and put my arm around her waist.

“I should be a good boy and walk you home or somebody could be in your way. If I’m next to you, you’ll be safe!” I said, trying to be very good-mannered and playful in the same time.

She certainly liked it and she stretched out to me to plant a kiss on my cheek. Yes, I was right! She sucked my skin in a bit and my cock gave a stir again. Maybe I was her knight on the white horse. Then we got off the bus with my left arm around her waist. When we were passing the driver my hand slid down until my palm was on her left ass cheek and squeezed it hard. At that same moment I glanced over my shoulder at the driver and he smiled at me widely. I knew that he envied me and wanted to be in my shoes too much.

We moved out to her place but the girl threw herself in my arms as we turned out behind the covered bus stop. The bus already left and there wasn’t any passing by cars at that hour, everybody was sleeping in that hour.

Kissing me passionately and her wet tongue circled, she broke kisses and told me, “Oh baby-boy how much I want you now!”

I kept on kissing her as my hands wandered over her body. They squeezed her curvy body here and there and her hot kisses and moans were my reward.

“Fuck me baby! Gimme the best time of my life!” the girl begged me in a bold tone.

She knew what she wanted and started unzipping her jeans’ fly. I wasn’t too stupid to lose this chance, perhaps my only chance with her. I moved behind her and she put her hands flat against the tree I stood next to. I wanted to fuck this teasing girl so much that it didn’t take much time for such a horny guy like I was to get her ass naked. Her skin-tight jeans fell to her knees and her privates were covered with flimsy G-string. I saw her dildo protruding through her underwear. I pulled the string aside so that it rested on her left ass cheek’s side. I grabbed by the dildo’s end and started sawing it in and out of her slippery pussy.

“Do you wanna be my slut?” I asked her like I was her master.

Perhaps she was on the climax’s level and could say anything in her current condition, “Yes baby, feed your slut with your baby-making cum! C’mon boy!”

Her dirty talk drove me crazy. I got her juice-covered dildo out of her pussy and it did a slurp sound when I did so. Then I handed her sticky toy to her and was absolutely sure that she took it in her mouth. It smothered her moans and gasps a bit. Although I liked her audible it would make me cum too fast. So without any hesitation I unzipped my fly and rodded my ready to explode cock out. Holding it in my right hand, I pulled her left ass cheek nicely and all her holes were on display now. Due to their size, I knew that she was an anal whore, but she seldom fucked or her fucker’s dick was much smaller than mine. I already knew that I would try every hole of hers, because I hadn’t butt-fucked a girl for a long time.

I couldn’t tease her or myself any longer and slowly started driving it into her wet cunt. My cock was glove-gripped by her cunt as I tried to drive it into more. Finally I managed to do it and her lubrication helped it so much. While I was driving my 8” cock I heard her moans and requested to be careful and gentle, but all that was smothered with her dildo in the mouth. I don’t know any guy who listened to what he had been told when he was about to cum.

After several times I had buried the dick to the balls in her tight pussy. I thought that my balls’ slaps against her flesh were heard and our sex odour could be smelt all around. Enjoying the view, I sped up and knew that there was not too much time left before I came. So I grabbed the girl by both hips and started thrusting back and forth, meeting her young hole. After several minutes of hard pounding I felt her pussy pulsate and tighten.

“Yes baby, yes! Give it to me!” the girl moaned as she leant her back against my chest. “Only don’t cum in my pussy, I’m not on the pills today!”

She moaned as the girl tried to be impaled as much as she could on my ready to burst pole and held me by my ass cheeks and her nails left traces on them. “Fuck, she’s a bitch in the heat!” I thought. Of course, I didn’t give her ideas about pregnancy a care. I wasn’t going to marry her and I got many girls married pregnant. It was THEIR fault that they weren’t on the pills, but this chick was another thing. Her asshole asked to be fucked and I was about to have my chance. Perhaps, she had some other thing in her mind about my cum like having it in her mouth, but I pretended to fillher asshole to the edge.

“Spread your asshole for my cum!” I simply said and the girl bent down again.

She spread her asshole for me and I thought she was waiting for me to cum there, but I thought it in another way. I kept on fucking her stretched-out pussy raw. I stack a finger into her opened asshole.

“I think you like to be fucked in the ass!” I commented on it.

“Yes, my boyfriend seldom fucks my pussy, he dislikes condoms and pills!” gasping, the girl said.

“Maybe, you both will have a baby soon!” I thought and added another finger. Now her ass ring tightened around them as I sawed two fingers in and out of her tight asshole. I stretched her out a bit and hoped the girl enjoyed that fake DP. I slowly got my fingers out of her awesome asshole and there was a gap after it. A really exciting sight! Her puckered ring tried to close, but I was going to stretch it the way her cunt was now. I was about to get my cock out of her cunt with those fingers that had been in her asshole. I took it and peeled the skin off so that my dickhead was uncovered deep in her fertilized cunt. I hoped that my pre-cum would be enough to let her have a baby. I was very close to cum and did several moves so deep inside her that my dickhead bumped against her cervix.

After that I got my cock out slowly, I looked down at it, swollen and juice-covered, and pressed my cock against her gorgeous asshole. Perhaps, the teenager thought that I was going to cum without sticking it inside, but she was mistaken.

The girl spread her ass cheeks wider for me to cum into it, but I did circular moves against her gaping hole. One by one my dickhead disappeared behind her ass ring. Then I tried to pushed it deeper holding the cock by its shaft’s base.

The knock-out stirred and said, “No, no… I meant just to cum into my ass! You’re too huge for me! You have already fucked my pussy!”

“And I’m gonna screw your asshole too!” I said, holding her by her left hip and thrusted forward.

She let out a cry as almost my entire dick had been buried in her bowels. Then I put another hand on the other hip and began hammering her hard in the centre of the street. The girl seemed to try to argue but I wasn’t in the mood to discuss it. When she probably thought that it was futile, she stopped saying and I felt that her asshole became even tighter. What could it mean? It occurred to me that the girl began working over her pussy when I heard her moans. Her dildo deep in her cunt was the reason why her rectum had tightened around my dick.

I heard and moans as I was pounding her asshole, coming up to ejaculation. The girl was out of this world as she was squirting all around and cried out, “Yeah baby, like this!”

After that, she froze pleasuring up, but I thrusted back and forth without stopping. I felt I couldn’t bear it any longer and started cumming.

I grunted, “Yeah bitch, I’m cummmming!!!! Fuuuuucckkkk!”

Holding her ass cheeks tightly against my body as my cock shot off streams of hot cum, coating her rectum in my sticky cum. When I was squirting my baby-making cum, the girl leant backward to me and planted many light kisses on my neck. My eyes were rolled into my head and it was a really awesome orgasm I had ever felt!

“Nice cock to have!” the girl whispered in my ear.

“Yeah, baby!” I replied, trying to bring my breath back.

I enjoyed it so much and started getting my wasted cock out of her stretched-out asshole. My cock was slowly getting out and I saw big puddles of cum on it and all those globs dripped down on the grass. When I got it out completely, I slapped her hard and loudly on her ass cheek that bubbles of cum appeared in her gaping assholes and several streams ran down her ass cheeks to her pussy.

“Well done, lil bitch!” I appraised her.

The girl asked after she had turned to me and pouted her lips, “Why do you call me names? Do you really think I’m a filthy teen slut?”

“Nah babe, it just drives me crazy so much!” I said, zipping my fly.

I was ready to wait for my bus and we said goodbye to each other as the girl pulled up her jeans up and zipped her fly too. Then she embraced me by my neck and carressed my neck with her multi kisses as my both hands were on her jeans-covered ass cheeks and spread them a bit. Squeezing them gave me more excitement! What a night!

Carressing my skin, the girl said, “Baby I’m so glad that you are such a good boy! It’s so cold outside and you can walk me home, I’ll treat you really really nicely!”

She didn’t have to repeat it as I slapped her ass playfully and said, “Certainly, sweet-smile!”

The girl smiled at me and turn around to go home. I put my arm around her waist in my usual manner and we moved out to her place. It took about 10 minutes for us to reach it and we walked and chit-chatted as close friends. Of course, I couldn’t help asking her about her life. It turned out that she was still a schoolgirl, but didn’t tell me her age and I didn’t insist on it. On top of that, she was dating with a very well-off guy of 19 who bought her an one-room apartment and they planned to get married when she reached the legal age. During our walk she occasionally kissed me lightly and my hands didn’t leave her curved body at all.

When we stood by her coded door, I hold her from behind as she said, “A nice quickie it was! We should try it again!” Pressing the code the girl added, “You are the best at it!”

Then the code worked and the door opened. We came up to the elevator button and pressed it. It took about a moment for the doors to open and we got in. the girl pressed “17” button and the elevator’s door closed to fetch us to the seventeenth floor. As soon as the doors had closed, I pressed her hard against the booth’s graffity-covered walls. This time I was very rough in kissing and touching. When the elevator’s doors opened we got off and looked at each other with wide smiles. Our eyes were lust-filled after such a short ride.

We entered her expensive apartment and I enjoyed the way it looked.

“Go to kitchen and help yourself!” she turned around and threw me over the shoulder. “I need take a shower to wash away all the cum you left in me!”

Giggling, she rushed to the bathroom as I entered the kitchen. I boiled the kettle very fast when I heard her cries. The girl dressed in her g-string only ran out of the bathroom and straight to the kitchen. What a splendid set of tits she had. Surely she was one of the most beautiful girls I had ever fucked. Then she turned her back to me and rested her hands on the table. I enjoyed the way her small ass looked and it was the first time when I saw her in a full glory in the light, but my eyes became like saucers as she raised up her right leg and put it on the table too. It was so striking to gaze at her gorgeous ass and its crack was hardly covered with her green g-string. The beauty moved them aside and I saw her both gaping holes.

“Look what you have done, baby!” she said and I saw my cum was still pouring out of her opened up asshole. “What would I say to my boyfriend?”

I grinned and gave her an advice, “Tell him that you just went outside and some stranger fucked you at a bus stop!”

The girl turned out sharply and looking into my eyes lustfully said, “Fucking pervert!”

After that she had rushed to the bathroom, I got down to make a mixed salad. As she was having her shower cleaning her body from all my sticky spunk and her sweat in the warm water, I enjoyed my memories of this night and imagined all things that were coming later. In several minutes of preparing my masterpiece I was sitting at the table and restoring my strength, eating all that I had. I was busy making the salad, eating it and drinking my coffee that didn’t even notice when the girl left the bathroom. There was no sound of falling water. I stood up and went to bathroom to check out if everything was OK. There was no light and I walked to the room.

Before entering the room I stopped in my tracks. There was the girl on the bed. She masturbated and moaned for pleasure. I stood and enjoyed the sight although she didn’t see me. There was a couple handcuffs on the night-stand next to the bed. She laid on her back with wide spread legs and her hand was rubbing her clit so intensively that her hips raised up from the bed. I touched her thigh and the girl spread her legs wider.

“Baby I missed you!” gasping the girl said. “Fuck me like you're my dear boyfriend!”

“Yes, baby. I’ll do it with pleasure!” I replied and glanced at her starring lust-filled eyes.

I stood there, by her side, and tore my T-shirt and jeans off of my body so that I had only black socks on me like I was starring in some cheap flick, but I didn’t have time to take them off. My cock hang and twitched by the thought of coming action. Like the boss of the situation, I came up to the head of the bed and stood by her face.

“Baby, show your dear boyfriend the way you can please with your skilled mouth!” I said to her, constantly smiling.

The girl turned her head a bit and grabbed my cock with her juice-covered hand that had rubbed her clit. Holding it gently in her hand, she stack her tongue out and put my still soft cock on it. Then she closed her mouth with only my cock’s tip in it. Slowly the girl was sucking my cock in and her hand moved back to her pussy. There was an odor of sex around. I was sure her pussy was hot and thought about checking it out. I put my left hand on the back of her head and pulled her head back and forth along my hardening cock. The girl started sucking my cock with more inthusiasm, especially after I put my right hand on her pubic mound. It was so baby-smooth that it was too much for me to resist the temptation to drive my fingers inside her eager pussy. When they touched her swollen clit under the hood, she removed her hand letting me please her in any possible way. It was too much for me to be in such a situation and my two fingers to the knuckles slid into her all slippery pussy with my thumb pressed on the clit.

The girl enjoyed my fingers that sped up sawing in and out of her tight slurping pussy and it made me crazy too. She gasped for pleasure and the girl acted like a bitch in the heat swallowing as much of my swollen cock as she could. I didn’t even control her with my hand and she was so eager that her nose was buried in my pubic wiry hair now and then. The girl increased her pace of sensual deep-throating as my fingers went in and out of her slippery cunt faster and faster. She was so awesome in giving head that it seemed like she was a professional, sucking several cocks a day around the corner for $5. Notwithstanding the depth of her sucking, this beauty’s tongue never left my cock at all: it taunted me with circling the head of my cock, teasing the piss-hole or it wrapped my cock’s shaft, covering it with big quantity of saliva or licked my ballsack without getting the cock out of her experienced mouth.

It was such a turn-on for me to feel her cunt’s clenching around my juice-covered fingers tightly and her mouth serving my cock with slurpingsounds. When I looked down I saw her saliva dripping from my hard shaft and out of her wide opened mouth. I had a wicked idea in my mind after I had glanced at the handcuffs that were on the night-stand at my hand’s length. I grabbed my cock’s shaft by the base and slowly got it out of her mouth. Immediately the girl opened her eyes to get to know what was wrong. All that time her eyes were closed and she probably enjoyed giving head very much. Puzzled, she stared at me and I slapped her cheeks leaving thick wet spots on her them after I got the entire cock out. My cock slapped her cheek so noisily and more saliva poured out of her mouth. I liked to be dirty with this naughty girl.

I grabbed her furry handcuffs and swayed them on my finger. Smiling I got my fingers out of her pussy with a “pop” sound and her pussy lips were red and wet. Pulling her shoulder so that she turned out on her right side and my cock was brushing her poulty lips. I fixed the handcuffs on her hands behind her back and pushed her on the back. Thus, this brat laid on her back and she felt uncomfortable with her hands cuffed under her.

I went to her legs and climbed the king-size bed there. Instinctively, the girl raised her legs up so that I could appear between them for screwing her. I sat right there resting my cock straight between her pussy folds and she lowered her legs so that they were on my hips. I pulled up by both red pussy lips and they wrapped my cock properly, covering the entire shaft in her juices. Holding her pussy lips like that I began to move my hips back and forth so that my cock slid between them, caressing the girl’s sensual area extremely.

It was too much for her to bear any longer and she moaned, “Stick it baby! Stick it please!”

I liked the way the girl acted and we both knew that she couldn’t do anything to stop me if she wanted. I moved my hips backward and pressed the tip of my 8” cock against her gaping hole. Although her pussy was very tight for my cock, it slid easily due to all her juices that lubricated her vagina’s walls. I sank my cock to the balls in a rapid thrust. It made her scream out and spread her legs wider for me. I put my hands on her waist and began thrusting back and forth, enjoying these awesome sensations. I knew that there was not much time before I cum and I looked down at my swollen vein-covered cock. The girl’s pussy lips were forced a huge way apart as I kept on saying in and out of it. On top of that, her pussy lips were covered in shining juices and it could make anyone cum at the moment he saw it. The girl’s head was thrown back and her mouth didn’t close for a moment. I heard loud moans and gasps getting out of her mouth.

I suddenly felt my cock twitching and cum boiling in my balls. I thought about getting her pregnant for a moment and decided to cum deep in her baby-making factory. The girl shouldn’t have been a slut and cheat on her boyfriend. I knew that it was one-night stand perfectly and any consequences of that night didn’t bother me at all.

As I heard, “Yes! Yes! Yes baby!” the girl cried out, shooting juices all over my cock. I began hammering her like there were no tomorrow. My cum rose up along my shaft and I pumped my cock past her cervix as I froze and threw my head back. I rolled my eyes back into the head. Her legs tightened around my body when my cock was spurting deep inside her cunt coating its walls with sticky sperm. I kept on holding her in such a position while her cunt was clenching tightly around my softening cock. At first the girl didn’t say anything about my cum in her fertilized pussy and I thought it was okay with her.

The girl suddenly screamed out loud as her pussy went on milking my cock, “Oh no! What are you doing, you prick?”

“Relax, baby!” I said in a reassuring tone. “You are pregnant already if it’s your fate!”

After that I slowly began to thrust back and forth again, pleasuring up with the awesome sensation of her tight pussy. It seemed that she understood what I had told her and the girl calmed down again. She started to moaned again soon from such pretty sensations. So it continued for several minutes and I got my cock out. I had to have a rest for some time to restore my strength. I glanced at her face and saw that she wanted some more and I made up an entertainment for her.

I got out from the bed and stayed there, staring down at her purple pussy lips and my cum pouring out of her pussy. Her gaping pussy let me know that my cock was too big to be stuffed inside. All my cum poured down to her asshole in the crack and I was going to butt-fuck her later.

The girl was staring at me with her lust-filled eyes as I asked her, “Do you like cum?”

She didn’t reply, but licked her lips with her pink tongue, hinting that she would taste it with pleasure. Perhaps, the girl guessed that she would suck me now, but how mistaken she was. I stood by her side and cum was dripping down from my cock onto the carpet. I put my hand on her tummy and the girl startled with anticipation as my hand slid slowly down her body to her pussy. She instinctively spread her lovely legs and my two fingers slid inside her cum-filled hole. As soon as I had manage to plundge them deep enough, I collected enough cum with them. Then I got them out and they were covered with thick globs of sticky cum.

I brought my fingers to her mouth and the girl was very eager to stick her tongue out. Her wet tongue wrapped my fingers to collect all cum from them and I drove my still cum-covered fingers in her warm mouth. The girl opened her mouth as wide as it went. Thus, I had no trouble to drive my fingers to the knuckles and they appeared in the back of her tight throat. After that her lips closed around my fingers and this nympho started sucking them in and licking. It hadn’t taken a minute to her when my fingers were sucked clean. She did so eagerly, properly and her slurping sounds made my 8” cock stir a bit.

“Baby, what do you think about having a pizza now?” I asked her.

The girl licked her poulty lips that shone with cum, “Yes, I think so. I’m so hungry, stud!”

“But I want a blowjob at first!” I said in a playful tone.

I sat down on the bed by her head and pulled her head down tight into my laps.

As I was impaling her head on my cock’s shaft, she tried to reason me, “Uncuff my hands at first or…”

The girl couldn’t say anything more, because all her speech was smothered with her mouth being suffed. There was nothing she could do. The girl was on her stomach with her hands cuffed behind her back, so she could do nothing to lever herself. Perhaps, it wasn’t very hard to understand that making me cum was the easiest way to get my cock out of the mouth. My hand laid on the back of her head and my cock never left her experienced mouth. She couldn’t get more than the half of my cock out of her mouth and the girl was constantly increasing the pace of sucking my cock.

It felt so awesome how good the girl was in it at her young age. She managed to swallow all 8 inches without gatting choked on it. Surely, her stupid boyfriend’s cock was in a frequent usage. I thought that her mouth and asshole were often used by him although my cock was thicker than his. As she was deep-throating my cock, I knew that she enjoyed it so much due to her moans and slurps. It’d be great to see her boyfriend’s face when he put two and two together and understood why her pussy and asshole became so stretched open.

I liked her soft tongue running up and down my cock’s shaft making me harder than ever. I suddenly remembered what I was planning to do and stretched out my hand to pick up a receiver from the night-stand. Of course, the girl tried to say something about it, but failed with her mouth stuffed to its edge. Perhaps, she didn’t like to suck my cock while I was giving my order to an operator. It was the very thing we were doing now. As she kept on sucking my swollen cock with boiling cum in the balls in I explained what kind of a pizza we wanted. It wasn’t a long talk and I put down the receiver after I had said the address and the pizza we wanted. All that time I had been on the phone, her deep-throating drove me crazy so much that I started pushing her head up and down my cock myself when I got disconnected. I grunted more and more and started to cum when my entire cock was in the back of her throat. Just at that time I threw my head backward and rolled my eyes back into the head for pleasure. The time had stopped for me when my cock was spurting stream after stream, coating all her palate with my sticky spunk.

As soon as my cock stopped shooting all cum off, I threw myself on the bed, experiencing one of the greatest sensations in my life. So I lay on my back, coming to myself as the girl worked so much over my softening cock. My softened cock slid out of her cum-filled mouth while I was relaxing and catching my breath. I was surprised how much cum I had gotten because of this girl and I was ready to cum in gallons more and more every time I had a chance.

I didn’t think that the idea of being sucked would be such a turn-on for me, but how mistaken I was! It was a real fetish and my dream had become reality. I was happy and there was another great idea that struck me. I wanted to try a threesome that night. It didn’t matter who was going to be the third person for our party. It went without question that it would be a male or a female from pizza delivery. Of course, it would be far easier if it was a guy, but I had to talk this girl into it. I had already done many threesomes by that day and I could keep a good rhythm.

So I stood up and looked down at my cuffed girl who wanted to have sex more and more like a bitch in the heat. Her lips were pouty and shining with my thick spunk as well as her ass cheeks and I knew that this sight could make anyone hot.

So I stood there looking round the room and liked the way it looked: so stylish and luxurious that my head was spinning around. I glanced at a table by the window and noticed a belt on it. I grinned at a nasty idea of having a solid argument in my hands. I moved over to the table to grab the belt. As soon as I had taken it in my hands, I noticed a passport there. I became very curious and decided to peek at this girl’s information. It really turned out her ID and I became shocked by the thing I had just known.

All that time I stood with my back to the girl so that she didn’t have a slight notion what a ting interested me so much.

I finally turned around to her and asked, “So baby you are only 17 and you fuck like a hellcat! Do you want to explain it to me?”

I slowly stepped forward with the belt swaying in my hand and slapping my other hand tenderly. Perhaps, the girl was frightened of being discovered and the belt was a real thing in my hand.

She was in a hurry to answer me, “Baby, but I have never cheated on my boyfriend until I met you! You are sexually-appealing and my boyfriend is very good provider! I have everything for being by his side!”

Grinning, I speculated the information and said in a tern tone, “Perhaps the youth don’t know that it’s prohibited to have a sex till 18?”

“Yes, yes baby I know, but I’m almost out of High School! Only fortnight left before graduation day, hunky-boy!” she tried to say it before it was too late.

Of course, I knew that I started a very silly talking and it looked like a good performance for me, but it seemed that the girl took it serious and was very afraid of the swaying metal-plated belt in my hand. I asked her more and more and the girl tried to reply my question as fast as she could. As a result, I understood that she found a very well-off young guy about a year ago and they fell in love with each other very soon. Then she left her small town and moved out to Moscow where his motherland was. Her boyfriend was so rich that it wasn’t a problem for him to rent a great apartment, the apartment we were in now. Perhaps, the girl thought she loved him so much until she met me in the bus and I settled in her mind. The girl tried to seduce me many times in the bus, but she had to make a move herself. So we turned out where we were now.

I was glad to have such an awesome cock-teaser in my hands and I was sure it was a one-night stand. It was the reason I made up my mind to have the time of all my life with her.

I pretendedly asked her, “Perhaps, I should teach you a lesson!”

“Do you want to punish such an innocent girl?” she asked me, teasingly and added. “ I've became a bad girl!”

While the girl was teasing me with her pure and dirty words, I was slowly walking forward, swaying that metalic belt in my hand. The girl laid on the stomach with her protruding ass cheeks that shone in the light. I glazed at them and I was sure that they asked to be slapped. I swayed the belt high in the air and landed it across her tender ass cheeks. I believed it was a light whip, but forgot that the belt was in metallic plates and studs.

The girl squealed and tried to hide her abused ass cheek, “Hey, it’s MY ASS, you prick!”

I didn’t know but it was pleasant to see that the girl was being taught for all her dirty acts. When she laid the way she did before, I saw the red stripe across her abused white-skinned ass. I supposed that it could really be painful and stinging by the way the girl writhed on the bed, but I wanted to teach her a lesson she would remember all her life. I knew that I couldn’t be punished for all that, because it would be a reason for her boyfriend to dump her. I hoped the girl understood it too.

I put my hand flat on the small of her back so that the girl didn’t move a finger. As soon as I had done it, her ass raised up in the air.

“Ready for another?” I asked her playfully.

The girl started to say something and cried out loud as the belt landed on her tender ass again. She tried to writhe again, but she failed. My hand hold her in the place properly. This time I didn’t pause for another whip and I didn’t listen to her beggings. The girl began to wiggle like a madman under the whips, but it didn’t help her to escape them. I wasn’t a sadist and made a light whips on her ass’s tender skin only.

I was so much into it that didn’t notice how time flew! I paused for a moment after about 15 minutes of whipping. I stared down at her bottom and it was very red and her body was constantly startling. Her used-to-be white-skinned ass cheeks became red-striped and all her body writhed as much as it could. I made up my mind to give her some time to have a rest and put the belt next to her body. I thought she would calm down a little when she saw it and I was right.

“I think I… I… have learned the lesson!” the girl stuttered.

I knew that the girl was ready for anything and I was going to take my chance. I put my hand on her ass like a feather and she instinctively startled.

“Calm down baby, calm down!” I said in a reassuring tone. “It’s just my hand!”

I smiled at her and my hand rubbed her tiny abused ass cheeks gently. I wanted to slap her reddened ass so much, but I restrained my impulses. Then I put my both hands on her both firm ass cheeks and spread them. I had been spreading them until both her holes, asshole and cunt, were opened up. All my cum had already dried by that time and I could see a white crust whenever my spunk was. How much I wanted to lick her abused spots to decrease all her discomfort. I leant down to lick her red ass cheeks, but I had stopped. We both heard a door bell and everyone knew who was there.

I threw the belt down on the carpeted floor and said, “Oh, food delivery! I’ll go to open the door or do you wanna do it yourself?”

With those words I stood erect and moved out to open the door. I left the room without putting on any clothes, but then I returned to the room.

“I think we should add another partner to our party and I hope you’ll behave yourself or I’ll start whipping your ass again!” I explained everything very fast to her and was in a hurry to meet our third partner.

I was surprised how exciting for me that new experience was and her beaten ass drove me crazy. I couldn’t enjoy it and wanted more and more. When I left the room, I hoped that a real hot action was going to happen in several moments.

So I stood in black socks only in front of the front door and I didn’t plan to hide my nakedness at all. I unlocked the door and I saw a pizza deliver there.

It was an average-looking guy dressed in full uniform, with a pizza box in one hand. There was nothing special in his appearance, but I was mistaken. He was very polite to me and I opened the door wider for him to pass.

“Go to the room and put the pizza on the night-stand there, please” I said to him, appointing at the room’s door.

The guy took off his shoes in the hall and moved over to the room. Standing in the hall, I knew what the delivery boy was going to see there and waited for his reaction. Although I knew what kind of a reaction it would be.
“Holy crap!” I heard and locked the door.

I grinned and went to the room to join them. I wondered whether the girl was very adventurous and naughty to flow with my plan.

When I entered the room, I saw the guy staring at my girl and he couldn’t believe his eyes. He didn’t really know what to say and the lump stuck in his throat. The girl was very silent too and stared at me as if she waited for my command. I self-confidently grinned at them both and was happy that the girl hadn’t fucked the hot situation up yet.

The guy was the first who broke the silence, “Yo guys, I have some time before going back to work and I’d be delighted to share fun with you!”

I grinned as he was staring at me. It was seen in my eyes that I was open-minded for it, but I wanted to play a bit.

Then I turned my head to my cuffed girl and asked, “What do you think, hon? Do you want him to join our party?”

I held my breath as she was thinking it over and her reply was the most important thing that could affect the following events that night.

“The more the merrier!” the girl replied and the guy smiled at me.

That delivery man didn’t want to miss his happy chance and started to get undressed. Although he fumbled with all buttons and zippers, the guy threw away his sweaty blue shirt that was tagged “Mike” and his blue base cap on the floor in no time, making some mess there, in her luxurious apartment. My girl and I could see the guy in all glory now. His face was nice-looking although it was weathered a bit like he had been working in high lands. His hair was brown and short-cropped like he had just returned from some military base. He was staring at my baby with his piercing eyes that it made me jealous while he was getting undressed. His body was mean and well-toned. Perhaps, he spend much time at a gym, because his body was really muscled. I noticed some prison’s tattoo of a saint figure done in black inks on his left chest and it made Mike look eerier. I didn’t notice how he managed to unbutton his blue pants, but when I did notice it, his pants were already around his ankles.

“Holy fuck, dude!” I exclaimed as I saw his hung cock.

I don’t think that my 8” cock is small, but his was really enormous, not too much longer than mine was, but far thicker. It seemed like there was a ring sewed in the middle of his cock. All that made his manhood look really swollen. A fucking pervert! I heard many times that some operations on sewing some small balls were made in prison for thieves-in-law, but I had never witnessed it before. Thus, I considered it a tale till now. I glanced at the girl and she looked shocked too.

“Yo girlie, do you like my snake?” Mike grinned and grabbed his cock by the base of his cock, swaying from side to side slowly. Then he turned to me and added, “I paid so fucking much for it dude when I was in jail!”

“Yeah man, that’s really… impressive!” I agreed and couldn’t understand how this slim girl was going to please such a monstrous shaft. “Are you out of jail long time ago?”

“No, I was right outta jail about a month or two ago and I have been working since then as a delivery man, ‘cuz it’s the only job I manage to find, man!” Then his face lightened up and he kept on gesticulating heavily. “I haven’t been with a girl, especially such an eager one like yours, for ages!”

“She’s not my girlfriend, Mike!” I replied without a shadow of confusion. “She’s some sorta girl who likes hanging out in the streets while her boyfriend is somewhere else! The stupid guy provides her with a board and a lodging.”

I was like in a trance from being so bare-faced and it felt like I was out of this world. I did come to myself when the fully undressed delivery man threw himself on the bed near the girl so that the bed’s springs creaked loudly. Mike threw his left leg over the girl’s body so that her head appeared so closely to his softened cock between his legs. I can’t say I disliked it and Mike did the same. His cock was so huge that I couldn’t imagine how the girl would manage to take it in her mouth. Although I planned to perform double penetration with Mike, it seemed impossible.

“I do hope baby, you like deep-throating!” Mike said and his hips slid towards her until her head appeared on his cock.

I was surprised by his suggestion, but then I got the point of it. When his cock became hard and swollen, the girl would be hardly able to get it out of her small mouth; that ring that was sewed in Mike’s flesh wouldn’t allow her do it.

I came up to them and stayed next to her. How much I wanted to take it all on my cell camera, but I didn’t want to miss the fun and made up my mind to experience all fun I could.

I looked down and saw Mike’s cock got swollen a bit in anticipation of coming events. He fisted the base of his monstrous cock and directed it to her mouth. The girl was shocked and happy with his cock’s size at the same time or I was mistaken about it. She opened her mouth really wide to take it inside without any hesitation. Intentedly, Mike put his hand on her head like a loving boyfriend. The girl slowly sucked the head of his cock, lubricating it with her saliva. I stared and saw how his cock was getting harder and harder as she tried to lube it for more comfortable sliding. His cock wasn’t hard enough, because the middle of his swollen cock where the sewed-in ring was slid inside her warm mouth. The girl squeezed her eyes tightly and I guessed that it was the ring that made her feel so uncomfortable. I saw that she was too eager to swallow all his entire cock so that his swollen spot wouldn’t scratch her palate and lips.

Then I saw his rock-hard cock’s grith stretched the girl’s mouth grotesquely and her nose was buried in his pubic wiry hair in several moments. She did a very slurping sounds as she was working over his snake. Mike’s hand carressed her earglobes and the back of her neck here and there in order to multiply her desires. All that gave my cock a stir and I moved my hand to my swelling cock. I squeezed my cock’s shaft instinctively and decided to join them on the bed. Since her mouth was so busy, I made my way to her firm ass and jumped on the bed.

She laid on the stomach between Mike’s wide spread legs and I pulled her hips up until the girl was on her knees. It looked like an invitation and the most amazing thing in it was that she could stop neither Mike nor me. Her ass was too high in the air for me and I spread her knees wider. Finally, it fitted me so much and her knees turned out at shoulders’ length. It was such an awesome position and her both holes were on display in front of my lust-filled eyes. I didn’t have to spread her firm ass cheeks to reach her privates at all, especially after the girl had arched her delicate back. Now I noticed that Mike empaled her head on his raging hard-on with his hand, because she lost control of sucking his cock at all.

I covered my finger in saliva and drove it into her teen cunt. Gosh, how soaking-wet it was! My two fingers easily slid inside and I began to sawing them in and out of her tight opening. The girl started moving in rhythm with my fingers from the very beginning. Perhaps, she was already on the edge, because her cunt walls clenched so tightly and her moans were very loud. On top of that, slurping sounds of hers was driving me crazy immensely. I was so thirsty of her sweet juice and I was about to lick her pussy.

I laid on my back and slid myself under her delicious body. As soon as her pussy slit appeared above my mouth, I stuck my tongue out and slowly licked along its dripping-wet slit. Yummy! I heard her moans of pleasure that were smothered Mike’s shaft deep in her throat. It was exciting me too much and I began to lick her pussy faster and faster as my hand stroked my already hardened cock. I was ready to fuck her pussy in several moments and the girl was ready for it too, but I couldn’t help licking her ever-willing pussy.

My tongue flicked on her clit here and there and then it plunged deep inside her pussy. I was tempted to do it so much that the whole outer world faded away for me and I didn’t see or hear anything except of dripping drops of juice from her teen pussy slit. Mike and I were so excited that the girl we both treated like a slut was going to be fucked before we left her apartment. I’d be surprised if she didn’t get it.

I tongue-fucked her meaty cunt and my nose rubbed against the clit, the swollen mound. I could feel her hips trembling and her vagina’s walls clenched around my tongue. What a feeling it was! I stopped stroking my cock as I was feeling that I was ready to cum. I releazed my cock and put my hand on the crack of her ass. I didn’t stop pleasuring her pussy with my tongue while she was cumming. I’d say, I even sped up my attention to her wet love hole. I enjoyed licking and her pussy would be full of baby-making cum by the time we were through with this amazing girl.

I felt the girl’s cunt squirted as I stuck two fingers in her sluttish asshole. Then I added the third and the ass ring was around them perfectly. I knew that there was no way for another, but I tried it while she was high. It was entering too slow, but I pressed harder and it slid. It was not too easy to drove all four fingers to the knuckles and she would cry out if her mouth wasn’t stuffed. Perhaps, my tongue circling around her pussy was the reason the girl was disattracted from the pain. All her juices poured down my tongue straight into my mouth. I began sawing four fingers in and out of her stretched asshole and I felt my tongue stucked in her cunt as they entered to the knuckles in her asshole. Shit! I was almost fist-fucking her teen ass. It was a really new experience for me!

When the girl came to herself, my fingers began giving her some pain. I was a smart guy and I got them out of her used-to-be tight asshole with a “pop” sound. My cock had been hard as a steel by that time and I was going to fuck her now. I crawled from under her and stood behind her voluptuous ass which hole was stretched so much that it didn’t close after I had got my fingers out. Only now I noticed that Mike and the girl weren’t silent while I was busy working over her amazing pussy. He was swearing like a usual low-life. The girl’s hair was around Mike’s strong hand and he used it like a lever to control the blowjob.

I stood on my knees behind the girl and pressed the head of my cock against her juice-covered pussy slit. Just at the very moment her slurping sounds stopped and the girl caught her breath.

“Man, fuck this bitch! It’ll be the next who’s gonna screw the shit outta her whorish cunt!” Mike said loudly with excitement.

Horned and cheered up, I pressed harder and sank my vein-covered cock to the hilt into the girl’s cunt in a thrust. It was still tight and slippery, but my cock found no obstruction. As soon as my balls slapped very loudly against her body running in sweats, I grabbed her by the hips and she started rocking them back against me. Except of Mike’s foul language, I heard her loud moans and slaps of her flesh against me. It was a great sensation when my swollen cock hit against her cervix. The slurping sounds of the girl made my cum boil deep inside me. I sped up more and more. The faster I pounded her the nearer I reached orgasm.

I began pounding her as a madman in no time, but I froze when I heard Mike’s bare-faced suggestion, “Man, stop fucking her and let me sample her too!”

Of course, I didn’t want it and was very eager to cum, but remembered that I planned to fuck her with him at the same time. It was a priority now and I got my juice-covered cock out of her pussy. Then I heard the girl shouting when Mike drew his cock out of her mouth. Perhaps, it was very painful for her because she squealed.

“Please… Please… don’t…” the girl screamed on the top of her lungs.

She kept on screaming more and more, because it was clearly that it would be extremely painful for her pussy and she would never explain anything to her rich boyfriend. As a result, she would be kicked out from the house. I put my arms on her sides and pulled up, holding her tightly. The girl was like a madman, kicking from side to side until she was made to saddle Mike. I didn’t see the delivery guy’s face behind the girl’s slim back. The girl calmed down as she sat on his stomach with her legs along his both sides. It was obvious that it was very stupid to resist our desires when she couldn’t even move a finger.

When the girl’s breath became even, I saw her ass rose up a bit. Then I saw Mike’s hand holding the base of his saliva-covered cock. Its tip touched her pussy slit slightly and went deeper, spreading it wide. The girl began slowly getting impaled on his cock. As soon as her cunt swallowed the half of his cock, her body had stopped. The girl froze just at the time as her pussy lips touched his sewed-in ring. I thought she considered not to take the entire cock, because it looked impossible to do it. Perhaps, Mike felt her hesitation and put his hands on her hips. I saw the girl’s pussy lips were forced a huge way apart, but the delivery man pushed on her hips sharply. It made her squeal very loudly as his cock was thrusted into. The ring went fast through her cunt’s opening and disappeared in her teen pussy.

“Fucking A!” gasping, Mike cried out after he had thrusted his cock to the hilt into her tight pussy.

Surely her pussy would never be the same. At first Mike was in control of her body fixing the rhythm with his hands as she saddled him. The girl tried to get accustomed to the pain Mike was giving to her, but failed. Her pussy looked so stretched grotesquely with his huge cock. She arched her back so that I could see her inviting asshole as the girl and Mike froze. I was staring at them and thought about sticking my cock into her asshole as soon as this slut got accustomed to Mike’s cock. Then he put his hands on her curvy ass cheeks and made her slid up and down his hardened shaft. Perhaps, she hadn’t got accustomed to his cock and she began to writhe.

Then I heard her gasping voice, “Please Mike, let me give it to you!”

They were the only words she had said and Mike didn’t say anything at all. It was taken as the ign of agreement. The girl leant backward until she managed to put her cuffed hands on Mike’s legs to hold on them during sex. It was obvious that she felt more comfortable in that position as her already ruined pussy slid up and down his manhood. Her back was arched very erotically so that her tits looked bigger. I envied him so much for having such a great view of his huge cock sliding up and down his swollen shaft in front of his eyes like it was a close-up view. I myself did see nothing from my current position, but the delivery man’s voice brought me to reality again.

“What the fuck are you doing there, mate? Join us or you are a fucking faggot?” Mike said in a tone like he was the boss of the situation not me.

I couldn’t say anything at all and just jumped on my feet on the bed. I did my way to the girl and stepped over Mike’s body so that my back was to his face as my cock pointed high in the air. I looked down at her body: the girl’s body was dressed in running sweat as well as the loose shock of her blonde hair was, her eyes were rolled off into the back of her head as she rocked her body against Mike’s body pleasuring up, her lips were opened slighly and my cock rubbed against them leaving stains of pre-cum there, her tits jumped up and down according to her movements’ rhythm and they brushed against my legs. Even from my vantage point I saw Mike’s cock sliding in her stretched open pussy, but the ring didn’t appear from it; thus, the half of Mike’s cock had never left her vagina.

Listening to the delivery guy’s foul language, I pulled the skin back off of my cock’s head and directed it into her mouth. The girl obediently opened her tender mouth and my cock slid inside. My cock wasn’t hard enough for fucking the shit out of her ass and she would have to suck me just a bit. When she finally managed to swallow my entire cock, I put one hand on her head and another held my shaft’s base. The girl slowly sucking my cock in and circling around the shaft with tongue very sensually as she kept on rocking on Mike’s cock. I had never met such a teen nympho who could fuck day and night.

As soon as my cock became hard again, I started making her mouth slid up and down the shaft with my hand on the back of her head. Her lips and mouth pleased my cock at the entire length. One moment only the head of my cock was in her mouth and another her nose hit against my pelvis. She was a pro in pleasing cocks and my cock was rock-hard in no time. The girl gasped and burnt my flesh with her hot breath, but her slurping sounds and saliva that poured out of her mouth could make anyone cum. I thought the girl intended to make me cum in her mouth, but I had other plans.

I got my cock out of her mouth full of saliva and placed my balls on her pouty lips. Immediately the blonde girl darted out her tongue until it laid under my balls. Her agile tongue started licking them in fast moves as I held the cock’s shaft in a vertical position. Then she moved her mouth to them and took the balls in the mouth. The girl didn’t stop jumping up and down Mike’s cock as her mouth sucked my balls full of cum in. I saw my entire shaft and balls were thickly covered in saliva that dripped down onto her hot body. I didn’t know how long I could last, because I had been excited so long. I felt cum boiling in my balls and my cock twitched like it was ready to explode in any moment. The girl moved like she was in a trance and I glanced over my shoulder. The delivery guy threw his head back and was on the seventh Heaven.

“Mike, ever shared a girl?” I asked, grinning.

“What d’ya mean, mate?” confused,the guy asked in return. “I have been screwing cellmates only for several last years!”

“Heh,” I smiled and added, “Then it’s high time to screw her at the same time!”

After I had said it, I got my cock out of her mouth and moved aside. I didn’t notice any reaction on it either his or hers while I tried to take position behind the girl’s ass. Mike put his hands on her luxurious hips and I pushed her back so that the girl laid on his chest. Now I saw her stuffed cunt again and it looked really ruined. I saw thick trails of her juice and blood mixed on his hammering dick going in and out of her abused hole. Perhaps, she had the hugest cock in her cunt and I was about to stick mine into her asshole.

With the raging hard-on in my hand I pressed my cock against her vacant hole. It was going to be her first double penetration and I felt like a tutor, but I didn’t want to be gentle this time. I thought about going home after I had been through with her now.

I buried my cock in her rectum in one thrust although the sensation was first-rated like she was an anal virgin again. All her holes were tight enough when I tried them this night, but now it felt like her asshole became much tighter. Perhaps, Mike’s swollen cock took all free space in her body so that my cock hardly squeezed in her bowels. When I managed to bury my cock to the hilt, her asshole gripped it like a glove. After that, Mike and me started sawing in and out of her both holes, trying to find the appropriate rhythm to give pleasure to the three of us.

I felt the girl’s muscles loosening when we all went into the right rhythm. It was such an awesome sensation to feel our cocks rubbing almost against each other through a thin membrane that was the only abstruction between them. It was so sad that I was on the edge and couldn’t last so long as Mike did.

These sensation was driving me mad and Mike and me sped up. We started pounding the girl in both holes and the room was filled with sound of slaps of our balls against her body. After several minutes of hard pounding, I buried my cock to the hilt into her asshole and froze. Mike was smart enough to get that I was cumming deep into her bowels, stream after stream. The delivery guy and the girl stopped fucking at that very moment so that I could enjoy the moment of the glory. I savoured this sensation with my head thrown back and I was sorry that she wasn’t my girlfriend. If she was mine, I’d never get out of bed.

Then I drew my cock out of her ass and slapped it against her firm ass cheeks leaving thick globs of cum on them. A thick stream of cum pored out of her stretched asshole and down to Mike’s monsterous shaft.

“Fucking shit, you are awesome!” gasping, I screamed on the top of my lungs.

After that I threw myself on the bed and laid trying to recover my breath. My eyes stared at the wallpapered ceiling and my cum-covered cock rested between my spread legs as my chest was going up and down very fast. I looked at the guys again and they were on full throttle again, moaning all round.

My eyes closed for a moment, or I thought so, but it turned out that I was unconscious a little more than guessed. Her loud cries had brought me to reality. I turned on my right side and saw her and Mike kept on screwing the shit out of each other, but it looked like only Mike enjoyed it. . I don’t know when he managed to put her in the position which I was seeing her now. Sobbing and screaming, she was on all fours with her hands cuffed to the bed’s head. I didn’t want to fuck any more and planned to get dressed. It was high time for me to go home and I felt asleep. It was a very hard night shift for me. The only thing that was surprising me was her cries. The girl didn’t cry as we fucked her in both offices at the same time.

I slowly get up on my feet and stamped my feet across the king-size bed and sprang on the floor. I got all my things together and started taking them on. I always liked to look good and I needed go to a bathroom to preen in front of bathroom mirror.

Before go there, I decided to peek at the girl’s ruined pussy stuffed with Mike’s enormous cock.

“Holy fuck!” I exclaimed when I saw it.

Only now I understood why the girl was sobbing. Stupid Mike was hammering her asshole. How could he stick his cock into it at all? I saw her pluckered asshole was tightened against the delivery guy’s manhood. Her ass cheeks were red from regular slaps Mike had been giving. I felt so sorry with the girl, but it was no good to stop the guy when he was almost through with her.

“Fuck her faster man or I’m leaving in several minutes!” I said and went to the bathroom.

I stood there and began to fix all disorder. There I couldn’t hear her sobs and his slaps while I tried to brush my misled hair. When I managed to look nice again, I washed my face with cold water to cool off. Perhaps, I spent about 5 minutes preening and I was ready to go home now. I switched water off and left the bathroom. I made my way to kitchen and gulped a glass of water. After I was full of it, I moved over to the room. As soon as I entered, Mike was already fully dressed in his blue uniform. I came up to the girl and saw her shaking body.

The delivery guy didn’t uncuffed her and her both teen used-to-be small orifices were opened wide after we had been through with her. I noticed a thick stream of cum poured out of her ruined asshole and down to her pussy slit. Some of it poured into her pussy, but the rest was dripping down onto the bed cloth. There were several big oily splashes of cum on it already. Her pussy and asshole were grotesquely stretched: her pussy lips looked hanging, meaty and very red, but asshole was really purple of hard pounding. I was sincerely sorry with the girl, but Mike’s touch brought me to reality.

“Man, let’s go and leave her the way she is now. Her boyfriend should know what a good girlfriend he has!” Mike told me, smiling from ear to ear.

Slowly we left the apartment full of the girl’s pleads and cries. I was the first who did it and Mike was the last, but he just closed the door, not locked it in. We both were happy and talked in a male way as we went downstairs. It was a long way down and it was morning hours when some people were going to work.

When we reached the ground floor, Mike and I came across some street youth who were tempted to drink and have drugs. They were already wasted and their age was from 14 to 30, I think. I never like to be next to such people, because they are full of tricks like knives and guns and the like, but Mike was another deal. He got accustomed to this social circle and got to know how to speak to them when he was in jail. The next thing I had heard struck me very much.

“Yo guyz!” he said.

“Whassup dude?” the older with blank looking eyes asked him.

“Your lucky day has come! I have just fucked a stupid slut from the 17th stage and left the door opened for those who want to work their cocks out!” the delivery guy said, laughing out loud.

I stood shocked by his twisted mind, but he motioned to me and we went outside, leaving the guys with confusion on their faces. Mike and I shook each other’s hand at the entrance and went apart: he went to his office to explain what took him so long to deliver the order and I went to home to have an enjoyable sleep in my warm bed. But we had the same thing in common: we enjoyed the night and we’d remember it for a long time.

As soon as I was at home, I threw myself on the bed and fell asleeep. I was tired so much that I had been sleeping like I had never slept. When I woke up, I felt a new man full of strength and ready for new adventures. Laying in the bed, I remembered all my adventures with the girl who had always accompanied me in the bus and Mike, the delivery guy. All that memory made me stretch and shine in the daylight, but then I remembered those low-lives Mike and I met on the ground floor. It suddenly made me worry about the girl. What if they ran up to her apartment? They could do anything with her in the condition we left her there. I felt like a shit and made up my mind to go and check her out although she was a total stranger for me.

It didn’t take too much time for me to get dressed and reach her place, but I absolutely forgot about that fucking coded steel door. I had to stand by the door and wait for anyone who lived in that entrance to enter, but there was nobody. Everyone was still at work now. I had stood there for about a half an hour and I became very angry. It occurred to me to count what was the girl’s apartment number was. I remembered that she lived on the 17th floor and there were 4 apartment on any floor. I put 2 and 2 to get her apartment’s number. It wasn’t very hard, especially when you are hunting for some pussy. As a result, I had the girl’s apartment number in my mind. I smiled at myself and thought how smart I was. In a hurry, I punched the number.

I had to wait and listen to several buzzes when I heard a voice, “Come in, dude!”

I was surprised to hear a masculine one. I opened the entrance’s door and entered. I didn’t know what I should do: this voice could be her boyfriend’s or one of those bastards’. It was no good for me in any case. I thought and thought as I was on my way to her apartment fast. When I reached it, I saw the girl’s apartment door was slightly open. It was clear that those bastards took the chance and kept on partying here.

I peeked inside and saw about a dozen guys inside, the same guys Mike and I encountered on the ground floor. Although some faces were new here like the fattening guy of about 22 who stood in the middle of the room and he was cheered up with loud voice of other participants. My glance went below and I saw a girl kneeling before him. No one should be smart to get that she was busy servicing his cock with her agile mouth. I saw only her back, but I recognized her. She was the girl Mike and I had fun with before, but I couldn’t be sure. The girl knelt with her back to me and it was her apartment. Surely, it was her!

Thus, I knew that I lost her forever and I stealthy left her apartment. Ileft for my apartment and thought about her all the way. It was a one-night stand and very memoriable. Those pack of guys could work her body out very much for all the time I was away. All in all, it was her life and it was her business the way to live it.

I have never seen her since that hot night and I hoped to see her again every time when I get on that bus where we had a chance to meet. Perhaps, something wrong happened!

ok you lost me when you say you were on the bus and then she got on and sat in your regular place.

Back